The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Theresa! Hope your weekend is going well!!

I am going to bed. I am just absolutely boggled by the airlines - I can't think straight!

I also need to get plenty of rest so I can tackle my wardrobing issues tomorrow. I can't go to an interview looking like the poster child from "What NOT to Wear".

Good night, DDA!!

Good Night!!

We love WNTW!!

Hi Ya Tammi,

Well,
I need to take the clumsy award for today :rotfl:

DH and I were going to get groceries today and stopped by the Pharmacy first. I get out of the car and down I go!! Missed a rise in the sidewalk and went down on my knee and elbow (the bad one). DH is getting out of the car to help and someone walking by helps as well. Naturally I was embarassed and my knee really hurt.
Now I have a bandaid on it since I really scraped it good. Plus I hit my hip, so I will be bruised tomorrow. :goodvibes

:wizard: :wizard: That it's not too bad tomorrow. Falls can be brutal.

My boys can be very quiet, till I decide to nap!

My boys know that they better be quiet when I decide to nap. They have learned first hand that I do not awaken in a good mood when a nap is interupted :rolleyes1 Actually I threaten to give them naps too unless they are quiet. Colby always takes a nap when Mommy does because he likes naps :thumbsup2

:wizard: :wizard: That it's not too bad tomorrow. Falls can be brutal.

My boys know that they better be quiet when I decide to nap. They have learned first hand that I do not awaken in a good mood when a nap is interupted :rolleyes1 Actually I threaten to give them naps too unless they are quiet. Colby always takes a nap when Mommy does because he likes naps :thumbsup2

That's my kind of kid!!!

I personally like naps...a LOT!!!

somehow the stuff I downloaded and printed from last year...namely the DDP brochure has been lost so I waiting for it to download from the site so we can figure out what we are doing in July...hopefully tomorrow.

I got my taxes done today.

other then that nothing.

that's another thing I have to get done!!

We have been going back and forth between owing and getting money back on both federal and state....I am hoping it's another year of getting back..but the way things are going I am guessing it's an owing year!!

I just got a phonecall from Date #2. We are getting together for brunch tomorrow!

Wow! Things are looking up for Bachelor #2! Have fun, and tell us everything when you get back!

Well I finally got the DDP brochure to load...I am going to say goodnight all!!

I'm so proud of all of you that are continuing to lose weight. I haven't been doing so well lately. I am going to have to get back on the wagon! This is me right now when I check my weight.
2.gif
I am up 5 pounds from my lowest and just haven't been able to get motivated to take it back off.

We just call the lack of motivation "winter". I just can't stay motivated either. I keep thinking that once it gets nice out I will be motivated again. Who knows. I do know that once it gets nice out we have a bunch of home repairs to do so I'll get extra exercise there.

Good luck finding your motivation.

deb

How about Vail, Telluride, Glenwood Springs (these are all in CO) or in Wyoming there is Yellowstone and Rock Springs. MT has Red Lodge (right outside of Yellowstone.

These run the gamut from inexpensive to expensive stays....but you can get deals. I am going to assume it's more of a reconnecting time and not so much sight seeing. I am partial to CO as I know more of the places in there but can rack my brain for other MT and WY spots if you'd like.

Thanks, Theresa! That will definitely get me started on looking. We will almost certainly be looking for more inexpensive. You're right, it will be more a reconnecting time though we may do a little sight seeing.

Full scholarship would be a dream come true! Especially for the two years that he and Laura will both be in college at the same time. There may well be six years of no Disney trips without scholarships.

:scared1: :scared1: Say it isn't so. Blasphemy. No one could survive six years without a Disney trip.

it was okay other than my family is driving me nuts....none of them are planners and all they said for my ideas today was...okay, sure why not. AAAAAAAAARGGGGGH!!!

This on top of Jim telling me we would go on a date last night and we ALL went to dinner and than to Barnes & Noble...not the intimate dinner I was expecting.

They are not planners. Oh how did I end up the only planner???

Sometimes being the only planner is easier. Just hand them the itenerary and if they don't like it you can blame it on their lack of planning, but you still get the trip you want :thumbsup2

that's another thing I have to get done!!

We have been going back and forth between owing and getting money back on both federal and state....I am hoping it's another year of getting back..but the way things are going I am guessing it's an owing year!!

we have federal only but we have state sales tax.

DS goes to middle school next year so he will have an extra half hour in the morning. And he will need every second, because he is so SLOW. We had a huge fight on Friday morning because he refuses to get up and get ready. I told him we are going to start setting his alarm every morning and if he chooses not to get up and get ready on time then he will lose privileges that afternoon. I am sick of chasing him around trying to get him to get dressed, eat, and brush his teeth. He has been getting to school later and later. I wake him up, hand him his clothes, fix his breakfast, there really isn't much more I can do for him! He dawdles, stares into space, plays with the cat, looks at his braces in the mirror... :rolleyes1 And all of a sudden it is time to go out the door and NOTHING is done.:headache: I know he has ADD and he has a very hard time getting from task to task, but it is getting out of hand.

I know this probably wouldn't work because of the ADD, but Katie had a huge problem with dawdling in the morning. We finally told her that she'd get one wake up call from mom, and then the rest was up to her. She has to be at the bus stop by 8:30 and it is up to her to get dressed, eat, brush teeth, do her hair, and make her bed before leaving. If she misses the bus she has a choice: walk the 2 miles to school (guaranteeing a tardy which I will not excuse), or stay in her room with the door closed until 3:30 (an absence which I will not excuse). I figure I don't have to see her from 8:30 to 3:30, so if she stays home, she's in her room. It took her one morning of dawdling and having to walk 2 miles and she quickly decided that it was better to just get up when mom calls in the morning.

Somehow I lost some of my quotes.... so....

Where did you all find the Flower Power concerts for 2007???:banana:

I'm all in for Le Celliier. The more the merrier!

Kristine, Love that Bob is coming. I keep hoping to hear from Vicki and Chuck!! Gotta call tomorrow, at a more decent hour...:listen:

This had me :rotfl: Stephanie! Keep dreaming those thin dreams. And drinking that water. It is hard work, isn't it? But the payoff is terrific as you saw when you were shopping with Terry last night.

I weigh less now than I have in over 25 years and am still losing. 89 pounds are gone. That is an enormous amount of weight, but it all came off one ounce at a time, and so will yours! Keep it up, friend!!

That is an emormous amount of weight! Do you do the NutriSystem while you are in Disney??? You go girl!!:woohoo:

Tammi...sounds like a much more promising first date!! At least he wasn't a kissing toad!!

Steffy...you are so funny...I just love your descriptions!!!

Robyn...have fun at Disney on Ice, glad last night was fun.

Jen..hope the strep throat vanishes!! Don't do too much this weekend.

Hi Theresa!!:cool2:

Terry get better! Falls are no fun.

I had done a giant quote like Bernadette, and then I closed the ^&%^%&% tab.:rolleyes1

So, :yay: for the Brooks Boys! Find those pants Elizabeth. I'm up for any plans for October. Especially excited about the California Grill and Le Cellier.

We're not going to do the party, we are doing La Nuoba instead.popcorn::

Beth, love your new siggie.

I hope Amy is having a ball.

I know I'm forgetting tons... Anyway, tomorrow all I'm doing is cleaning my bedroom and wrapping my Valentines for teh grandkids and mailing the cards. Going to drop in and have coffee and dessert with my housebound friend whose kidneys are failing....

Well, I'm off to bed I think. Nitey, nite...:dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter