The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelli-

I just realized I had those shoes on still....guess they were comfortable!!!:rotfl2:

:hug:

:wizard: :wizard: It must have been the day for cancer diagnosis. One of my mother's employees was diagnosed with Leukemia today. They will run a more conclusive test tomorrow. We're not sure how long they're giving her yet. She has lived a long healthy life to this point and she is 80 years old. I'm sure she never expected that diagnosis at her age.

I just took my night medication so I'm heading off.

Have a great Thursday all!!

Im so glad theres so many around chatting tonight !
We got some bad news about an "aunt" of mine today.
Shes my grandmother's cousin and is one of the ladies helping me on my job search. We just found out she has cancer and the doctor gave her 2 weeks..so please keep aunt lois in your prayers or good thoughts if you can
I'm so sorry Jen. Aunt Lois will be in my prayers. BTW, I have and Aunt Lois too. :goodvibes

4.gif

CHUCK & VICKI

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

25 years and still countin!!!!

Couldn't find a better one!!

4.gif

TERRY & HAL

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

38 years and still countin!!!!

I'm an offical scraplifter now!!!

Vicki - I am glad your trip is going well. Have fun this weekend!

Deb - you are one busy woman!

Janet - I bet you could find a shrug or shawl or a wrap that would work with the first dress. I saw one at a boutique here in town that would have been perfect for you except it was gold and black. I bet it comes in white and/or cream too.

Could you possibly find a wrap, shrug, or something to use with that dress? I do like that one better then the other one.

There is a website called www.shawlsunlimited.com that has anything you could imagine! Here is one that might work (although I can't remember if the dress is pink with white or cream, Janet).

Ruffled300.jpg

Theresa - those sandals DO look comfortable. Glad they feel good on the foot too! Break 'em in, girl...

I've been monitoring car rental rates for July/August. They have just jumped more than double :confused3 I'm currently booked with Alamo for 22 days in a mid sized SUV for $551. Now the same car is $1177. Economy cars are over $1000 :eek: We would be carless before I'd pay that.

I have been doing the same thing for the same time period but in California, Deb. I was hoping to get my Alamo rate a little cheaper, but it is not going to happen, I think. We have an intermediate for 12 days at only $255. But I was hoping to get a lower rate so I could get a convertible for at least a portion of the trip. I feel as if $700 for our time frame is a tad expensive. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter