The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Happy Birthday Bert, so sorry you didn't get your cabinets. Denise your Christmas Cactus is beautiful. My Mother always kept hers in the hall closet until it was time for the flowers.

It was a pretty exciting day today. The contractor came in with the counter and I left for the office. Bert had to handle any issues. I love the counter.

they also moved in the washer and dryer so I am doing laundry 😊.

we saw our option for new doors. We are still thinking about it. We do like the look of the current doors.

obviously have to do some touch up paint to the walls. It was expected and won’t be done till they are finished.

the one bummer thing is we don’t like the current trim color. It is in the entire condo so while we were trying to avoid changing it we will. We are going to just do white. Our next project is changing the floors in the condo so we would be redoing the trim anyway. Basically not a big deal to change the color. Not sure on plain white but it goes with everything.

on to the pics

48BCEE58-7042-432E-8344-9148A8488CA6.jpeg

next is closer up of counter. The old counter was black and I hated it. Showed every water mark.

6783FFF8-A049-4308-87CE-021EACF731F3.jpeg

the knee wall and shower with top.

86721299-BE34-4BF2-B1CC-B97AA3225722.jpeg

and my washer while in use

3170DAF5-DCB1-430F-AF45-5CBB9929FA79.jpeg

hopefully will be finished next week except for shower door and replacement cabinet between washer and counter.

Love that counter, very close to what we have in our master bath. The shelves in the shower is a nice touch. Very cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter