• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The FINAL (?!) Jodi Arias thread (Penalty Phase retrial verdict)

What do you THINK the penalty phase verdict will be?

• Death

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Life

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BREAKING: Judge sentences Hernandez to four to five years in prison for illegal possession conviction.

Well all I can say is I just want to THROW UP...........AH is sooooooo GUILTY.

:headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache:

My Lord, those FAMILIES. This is a DISGRACE.

Boston Police have NO SUSPECTS until AH's car is found ONE YEAR LATER in BRISTOL CT at AH's family HOME.

AND he is NOT guilty???????

DISGUSTING. PERIOD.

Well at least he is headed back to SHIRLEY MAXIMUM CORRECTIONAL.

Well all I can say is I just want to THROW UP...........AH is sooooooo GUILTY.

:headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache:

My Lord, those FAMILIES. This is a DISGRACE.

Boston Police have NO SUSPECTS until AH's car is found ONE YEAR LATER in BRISTOL CT at AH's family HOME.

AND he is NOT guilty???????

DISGUSTING. PERIOD.

Well at least he is headed back to SHIRLEY MAXIMUM CORRECTIONAL.
I have a hard time wrapping my brain around that. You hide a car and I guess that is normal. I would like to hear from this jury.

Yeah after seeing the way this justice system goes I wouldn't be surprised he gets out of that life sentence...

Did you hear the jury after the verdict? My jaw hit the floor.....:sad2:

Why even make a statement if its going to be like THAT???????

Oh I would have had a thousand questions for them. Not taking ANY questions or making ANY further statement then they did ..........

to me is TELLING that they HAD to know NO ONE WOULD LIKE THEIR DECISION.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I feel like a watched a different trial. There was no doubt he did it, in my mind...
I swear some juries want a videotape of the actual crime as it's being commited to convict someone...I just feel sick for the families.

After this verdict I won't be surprised if that other conviction is overturned and he is released...

I feel like a watched a different trial. There was no doubt he did it, in my mind...
I swear some juries want a videotape of the actual crime as it's being commited to convict someone...I just feel sick for the families.
I guess invisible people did the crime and hiding a vehicle is nothing. Yea, makes sense to me....:sad2:

janfromindiana:
C9xRKs8XgAAD16n.jpg:small

Jennifer Eagan @Jennifer_Eagan
now
While Hernandez got into a number of fights in prison, no reports that he had attempted to commit suicide before. #AaronHernandez

janfromindiana:
There is "no indication" #AaronHernandez left a note before taking his own life this morning in prison, per DOC official

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter