The Most Expensive Free Trip Ever - TR Link is Up! Pg. 164

Thanks. I thought of you yesterday when we were at the pool at Kidani. I was just enjoying the peaceful music they were playing, with jungle noises mixed in, and it made me think of the music that you didn't enjoy at your off-site hotel recently.
:rotfl2: Love it! Aaaand... in a week or so, I'll be enjoying that peaceful Kidani pool music instead of Pat Benatar and Lover Boy - hooray!

Thanks Dan. We really enjoyed meeting you and Candi as well, and I'm glad we got to at least see the world-famous Parker for a couple of minutes at MK. I'm looking forward to your TR.

i know i wish that we could have went on something with you guys at MK, but could never get our text messages lined up so we could, i was hoping to ride the TTA with you guys...so you could see how excited parker gets on the "train" type rides.

Glad all of you guys made it home safely! Boy was it a HOT one or what???!!!

Glenn, it was great to finally get to meet you and Judy in person. Wish we would have had more time at the same hotel. We may have been more able to hang by the pool where it was cooler!

:rotfl2: Love it! Aaaand... in a week or so, I'll be enjoying that peaceful Kidani pool music instead of Pat Benatar and Lover Boy - hooray!

Back when you said on your thread that you'd be staying at Kidani, I posted that you're going to love it, and then afterwards I thought, "you know, it might not be everybody's taste...different people like different things, maybe she won't". But when I was listening to that peaceful music and bird sounds I thought "yep. She'll love it."

i know i wish that we could have went on something with you guys at MK, but could never get our text messages lined up so we could, i was hoping to ride the TTA with you guys...so you could see how excited parker gets on the "train" type rides.

I know. I'm sorry about that. It was so hard to get all of us at the same place at the same time. I would have loved to see Parker on the TTA. I don't want to blow all of my TR material, but Blueyed Girl sent me a text that I didn't receive for over 12 hours!

Glad all of you guys made it home safely! Boy was it a HOT one or what???!!!

Glenn, it was great to finally get to meet you and Judy in person. Wish we would have had more time at the same hotel. We may have been more able to hang by the pool where it was cooler!

Ah yeah, it was toasty! And humid! We really enjoyed meeting you folks too and I'm glad we were able to chat for a little while.

I was just sitting here thinking of all of the things we didn't do....there are some biggies on the list. How is it possible that you can go to WDW for 8 days and still have so many things that you didn't have time for? I guess it's soon time to go back.

I know. I'm sorry about that. It was so hard to get all of us at the same place at the same time. I would have loved to see Parker on the TTA. I don't want to blow all of my TR material, but Blueyed Girl sent me a text that I didn't receive for over 12 hours!

yeah i know it was weird getting them, i think that going in and out of the rides and not getting service was messing them up.

You are back, and so am I.... so let's get this party bus rolling!!

Ah yeah, it was toasty! And humid! We really enjoyed meeting you folks too and I'm glad we were able to chat for a little while.

I was just sitting here thinking of all of the things we didn't do....there are some biggies on the list. How is it possible that you can go to WDW for 8 days and still have so many things that you didn't have time for? I guess it's soon time to go back.

Oh I know! We missed ToT, RnRC, Space Mountain, BTMRR, & Splash Mountain. It took us 3 days to finally get a ride on Test Track. This is not something we are used to. :rotfl: We are used to getting to ride ALL of the rides several times each in 6 days.

Oh I know! We missed ToT, RnRC, Space Mountain, BTMRR, & Splash Mountain. It took us 3 days to finally get a ride on Test Track. This is not something we are used to. :rotfl: We are used to getting to ride ALL of the rides several times each in 6 days.

You missed all of THOSE???:scared1: You sure you even WENT to WDW??? :confused3

yeah i know it was weird getting them, i think that going in and out of the rides and not getting service was messing them up.

I know. I'd come out of a ride and discover that you had sent me a text like 15 minutes prior.

You are back, and so am I.... so let's get this party bus rolling!!

Sure....but aren't you heading off to bed soon?

Gotta work those fastpasses.

You missed all of THOSE???:scared1: You sure you even WENT to WDW??? :confused3

Yeah, she was there...I saw her! :p

Yeah, right after I get the last few photos uploaded to Photobucket.

Priorities, you know... ;)

You're ahead of me. One of these days...

There were many times where the fastpasses were all out by mid-day! Many of the big rides we did, we did early morning or late at night once everyone else went home. (late night meaning midnight or later)

We never did the late night hours. It was tempting because of being cooler, but we were just exhausted by that time. I think with the evening EMHs you pretty much have to go standby, unless you were at the park earlier in the day and stocked-up on fastpasses.

Hey Rebecca... love your edit reason... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

One of these DAYS??!!, Glennbo?? You make it sound like we have to wait like a month or more. :confused3

One of these DAYS??!!, Glennbo?? You make it sound like we have to wait like a month or more. :confused3

Well I really can't complain if it takes him a month or more... It's nearly 5 months since my trip and I am about to start posting about our second park day... :rolleyes1;)

Well I really can't complain if it takes him a month or more... It's nearly 5 months since my trip and I am about to start posting about our second park day... :rolleyes1;)

OK, you are so right. And I probably won't be any different. Without any trip on the horizon after this one, I imagine I will want to drag it out as long as they will let me without getting shut down. :lmao:

Glad to see you made it back! We looked for you on Sunday, but seeing as how everyone else on Disney property also seemed to be in DHS that day for the last day of SWW, I guess it's not that odd that I never saw you. :) And I was too busy running around like a chicken with my head cut off before the trip to actually organize a meet-up of the people I knew would be there like I wanted to...:rolleyes: Can't wait to hear about your trip. We saw LOTS of red Pampered Chef T-shirts while we were there!

:woohoo: Glenn's back! Looking forward to reading the adventures of Glennbo & Pchef! popcorn::

Yay, thanks! I hope something good happens, er I mean, it should be good!

Hey Rebecca... love your edit reason... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm not even sure what that means, punctuation ratification?

Not a month, but a few days. Gotta get the pictures uploaded. I loaded Day 1 last night, and kicked-off Day 2 (the first full day) this morning. Looks like it's going to take a few hours to load.

You just like to keep us begging for more.

OK, you are so right. And I probably won't be any different. Without any trip on the horizon after this one, I imagine I will want to drag it out as long as they will let me without getting shut down. :lmao:

Mmmm hmmm...see?

Glad to see you made it back! We looked for you on Sunday, but seeing as how everyone else on Disney property also seemed to be in DHS that day for the last day of SWW, I guess it's not that odd that I never saw you. :) And I was too busy running around like a chicken with my head cut off before the trip to actually organize a meet-up of the people I knew would be there like I wanted to...:rolleyes: Can't wait to hear about your trip. We saw LOTS of red Pampered Chef T-shirts while we were there!

I tried to keep my eye out for a big mob of people, moving as one, but didn't see any group that I thought might be you. Were you at Hyperspace Hoopla? It was great, but a madhouse.

I tried to keep my eye out for a big mob of people, moving as one, but didn't see any group that I thought might be you. Were you at Hyperspace Hoopla? It was great, but a madhouse.

No, we didn't! We'd been at the park since 8:30, and my kids had had it. It was just so darn hot! It didn't help that everyone else had already abandoned us. Even DH finally gave in and said he was ready to go...well, after one more trip to the Star Wars Weekend store, at least. :rolleyes: We watched it on YouTube last night, and both older kids were groaning about how we should have stayed. That definitely was NOT what they were saying that day! Glad you got to see it, though - I'll have to read about it in your TR!

No, we didn't! We'd been at the park since 8:30, and my kids had had it. It was just so darn hot! It didn't help that everyone else had already abandoned us. Even DH finally gave in and said he was ready to go...well, after one more trip to the Star Wars Weekend store, at least. :rolleyes: We watched it on YouTube last night, and both older kids were groaning about how we should have stayed. That definitely was NOT what they were saying that day! Glad you got to see it, though - I'll have to read about it in your TR!

I'd love to talk about it here, but I need to wait for the TR! I did look to see if I saw your crowd in that crowd though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter