The Most Expensive Free Trip Ever - TR Link is Up! Pg. 164

Hey Great Biscuit, what's for dinner?????? :stir:

You should all fly out of Austin so you can stop by for some smoked brisket and Nana Biscuit's Granny Slapping Good Tater Salad. If you're really nice, she might even make some of her blue ribbon Apple Pie. (I'm sure she won't me volunteering her for catering duty. What's a son for?)

YUMMMM, YUMMMM!!! :cloud9:

You should all fly out of Austin so you can stop by for some smoked brisket and Nana Biscuit's Granny Slapping Good Tater Salad. If you're really nice, she might even make some of her blue ribbon Apple Pie. (I'm sure she won't me volunteering her for catering duty. What's a son for?)

That sounds great! Will you send some with them on the plane to me?? Or would I have to come over to Austin and then take the whole group to Germany - they actually might need some supervision on that flight... :goodvibes

Oh man, that sounds good....anything described as "Granny Slapping Good", I need to try! But I'm not sure, was this in response to the Oktoberfest DISmeet discussions or the belly flab discussions. I would assume both.

I was wondering the exact same thing! ;)

I won't- in fact, I was just heading off now. To bed, that is. I actually ran tonight. I backslid some; feeling crappy about that a wee bit, actually. Will hit that subject actually either tomorrow or the next day on the mini TR.

I was just telling If U had Wings on FB, that from now on I'll have to run at 10:30 at night to avoid the 107-110 temps we'll have by weekend's end.

Good for you! I am just about to get out to do my run as well! I am quite excited about it because I am going to use my new heart rate monitor for the same time and having a new gadget makes excercise so much more fun! :thumbsup2

My solution for running during a heat wave is 6 am runs... :headache:

I also realize that Katharina volunteered me for information on why the Oktoberfest takes place in September. It has something to do with a princess and a wedding, but I am not really sure about the facts... I guess Wikipedia will be able to explain it, but I am off for my run now! (no running smiley available here...)

It's lunch break. And shhhh, I am working on the TR intro. I almost wrote that in my last post, but I'm not sure when I'll put it up...don't want you staying up just for that. Didn't run again today. Had another quick errand to run, and it's doggone hot outside.
ohh if you post it soon, i might be on eof the firsts to reply

:banana:

I won't- in fact, I was just heading off now. To bed, that is. I actually ran tonight. I backslid some; feeling crappy about that a wee bit, actually. Will hit that subject actually either tomorrow or the next day on the mini TR.

I was just telling If U had Wings on FB, that from now on I'll have to run at 10:30 at night to avoid the 107-110 temps we'll have by weekend's end.
We've been doing family walks around 9:30 ish at night. Granted it's ony 102 here, but that's still hot enough to warrant postponing all strolls until after dark.

Tonight it's Ham, rice & gravy, green beans and rolls.

That sounds great! Will you send some with them on the plane to me?? Or would I have to come over to Austin and then take the whole group to Germany - they actually might need some supervision on that flight... :goodvibes
That would be an entetaining flight. I don't know if a Brisket would clear customs or not.

Okay, everyone get your Passports and Visas up to date. Magdalene has invited us all to visit her for Oktoberfest (man I hope she's got lots of room :confused3 ), and Liesa is buying the first round!!! :cheer2: :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :banana: What a DIS Meet THIS is gonna be! :grouphug:

Alright, who's in????

I'm SOOO in!

The former for arrival, the latter for departure.

Okay, gotcha.

I hate the backsliding, but I'll be experiencing it, as soon as I get back out there.

:scared1:

I'm having Hee Haw flashbacks.

What? Supervision?

I was wondering the exact same thing! ;)

"Great minds" you know.

Good for you! I am just about to get out to do my run as well! I am quite excited about it because I am going to use my new heart rate monitor for the same time and having a new gadget makes excercise so much more fun! :thumbsup2

My solution for running during a heat wave is 6 am runs... :headache:

If gadgets can make running fun, they can cure anything!

I also realize that Katharina volunteered me for information on why the Oktoberfest takes place in September. It has something to do with a princess and a wedding, but I am not really sure about the facts... I guess Wikipedia will be able to explain it, but I am off for my run now! (no running smiley available here...)

Are you sure this isn't the plot to "The Princess and the Frog"?

ohh if you post it soon, i might be on eof the firsts to reply

:banana:

Watch this space tonight.

We've been doing family walks around 9:30 ish at night. Granted it's ony 102 here, but that's still hot enough to warrant postponing all strolls until after dark.

Oooweee. Only 102.

Tonight it's Ham, rice & gravy, green beans and rolls.

That would be an entetaining flight. I don't know if a Brisket would clear customs or not.

Mmmmm.

I brought a gugelhupf cake back from Vienna and got it through customs okay.

I'm SOOO in!

See you in Germany.

Watch this space tonight.

Unfair! That's when everyone east of you will already be asleep and away from their computers... :headache: I think Liesa, nodnol and I then deserve at least a honorary place on your first page if you eliminate our chance of getting there on our own! :goodvibes

Unfair! That's when everyone east of you will already be asleep and away from their computers... :headache: I think Liesa, nodnol and I then deserve at least a honorary place on your first page if you eliminate our chance of getting there on our own! :goodvibes

I can't win.

Don't worry, it'll probably be hours, maybe days, before the first person subscribes.

And shhhh, I am working on the TR intro. I almost wrote that in my last post, but I'm not sure when I'll put it up...don't want you staying up just for that.

:surfweb:popcorn:::hyper::bitelip:

Wow, I just had an explosion of a series of emotions. Excuse me....

I shall be victorious and make it on the 1st page!

untitled.jpg

I'll be watching, always watching.

Hey, now that the TR is up and running, does that mean the PTR thread will die a slow and painful death? :confused3 There go my dreams of making my first huge DIS meet at Oktoberfest! :sad1: Serving girls in revealing outfits, showing off their really huge.......mugs of beer! :sad2:

Has my dream crashed and burned in only one day??? :confused:

Or even years! :scared1: It was 6 minutes btw. ;)

I think it was a world's record.

I doubt it's a record. But I was hoping I'd be able to reply before anyone posted so that I could get the 2nd spot for the index. I did it really fast, just putting a :) in for text, and the system said I had to wait some more seconds (twenty-some?) before posting again.

Hey, now that the TR is up and running, does that mean the PTR thread will die a slow and painful death? :confused3

Pretty much, yeah. It's the Disboards circle of life. I plan on bumping this thread for a few days so people see the link, but that's about it.

There go my dreams of making my first huge DIS meet at Oktoberfest! :sad1: Serving girls in revealing outfits, showing off their really huge.......mugs of beer! :sad2:

I'm not touching your mugs of beer.....comment.

Has my dream crashed and burned in only one day??? :confused:

There's always the D.C. Dismeet. August 29. Be there or be square.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter