The NCIS Official Thread

I could swear that I just saw something listing Cote de Pablo as a guest star for tomorrow night's episode but I went to link it for you guys and now it's not there!?!

I could swear that I just saw something listing Cote de Pablo as a guest star for tomorrow night's episode but I went to link it for you guys and now it's not there!?!

Probably was an error. From all indications, she's not coming back.

That show was funny. That was classic Tony. I can't stand Bishop at all she brings nothing to the show. They need to replace her with a kick a$$ female character. She is to green.

I love NCIS New Orleans.
For those that don't know, TOny will be appearing in tonight's NCIS LA.

That show was funny. That was classic Tony. I can't stand Bishop at all she brings nothing to the show. They need to replace her with a kick a$$ female character. She is to green.

I love NCIS New Orleans.

Got to agree with you. Bishop is boring.

I am so happy to have discovered this thread, and so relieved that i'm not the only one who can't stand bishop.
She adds nothing to the show, her character just fills a seat at a desk. She is almost awkward and her relationship with the guys feels so forced and fake.

She was talking with him on the home last night and he told her that he was going away again. I instantly thought of "he is having an affair."
That was totally my first thought as well. I've been wondering for weeks last night just kinda sealed the deal there. With the amount of atteniton its been getting in the episodes I hope it actually becomes a relevant plot line sooner or later. (Hopefully sooner because how long can you drag that out?)

That was totally my first thought as well. I've been wondering for weeks last night just kinda sealed the deal there. With the amount of atteniton its been getting in the episodes I hope it actually becomes a relevant plot line sooner or later. (Hopefully sooner because how long can you drag that out?)
Bishop and McGee will end up hooking up.

Well, I guess you didn't hear her line in the promo for next week's episode - it appears that Jake is somewhere dangerous.

I must be in the minority because I like Bishop. But then, I never cared for Ziva.

The first thing I thought of was Jake gets killed. They don't seem to mind killing people off.

Is Tony still with Zoe? I don't remember them breaking it off, but they don't seem to be together.

The first thing I thought of was Jake gets killed. They don't seem to mind killing people off.

Is Tony still with Zoe? I don't remember them breaking it off, but they don't seem to be together.

There has been mention of Tony and Zoe seeming to have problems.

And Spoiler Alert:

Jeanne is coming back in November.

Well, I guess you didn't hear her line in the promo for next week's episode - it appears that Jake is somewhere dangerous.

I must be in the minority because I like Bishop. But then, I never cared for Ziva.

I just seen the previews last night and seen that mentioned about Jake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter