The NEW Official SHADES OF GREEN Information (YouTube Video Info in 1st Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at my ticker! Look at my TICKER!!
LOOK AT MY TICKER!!!!!
Doin' the Disney Dance!!!

:banana::cool1::dance3::yay::cheer2: :banana::cool1::dance3::yay::cheer2::banana::cool1::dance3::yay::cheer2::banana::cool1::dance3::yay::cheer2:

Yep...I am just a liiiiiiiitle excited. :lmao:

I think you're more than a little excited, and I can certainly understand, I hope to be that way the middle of May.

Look at my ticker! Look at my TICKER!!
LOOK AT MY TICKER!!!!!
Doin' the Disney Dance!!!

:banana::cool1::dance3::yay::cheer2: :banana::cool1::dance3::yay::cheer2::banana::cool1::dance3::yay::cheer2::banana::cool1::dance3::yay::cheer2:

Yep...I am just a liiiiiiiitle excited. :lmao:

Woo Hoo.. If I had actually done my bottom ticker correctly then you could see I am leaving this Sunday..:banana::banana::banana: So excited.. Unfortunatly, My husbands plane broke down in Ireland (Oh the military) and should have been home tonight. Now we are pushing for Thursday.. No fear though, They will fly him home commercial if it is not fixed.. :thumbsup2

Thanks Suzanne for the other update to info. spouzebuzz has been overly useless lately. Catty. Misinformed. I don't know how they allowed that article to pass, when she even said she never stayed there. uggh. And still hasn't updated the article. How many people will read this and not go on and read the comments.

And YAY Jusero!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many people shorter than me! :thumbsup2 Hope we all have (as my grandson would say) the bestest time ever! :lmao:

And I am sending great wishes for you Robin. Hope that hubby of yours gets home soon. :thumbsup2

So many people shorter than me! :thumbsup2 Hope we all have (as my grandson would say) the bestest time ever! :lmao:

And I am sending great wishes for you Robin. Hope that hubby of yours gets home soon. :thumbsup2

Thanks Jusero.. He has been flying all over Europe and that side of the Earth for the past 36 days..:sad1: I am used to things happening with these military planes and always expect something to happen. Because his leave starts on Friday they have guaranteed him that he will be back in time.. One of the reasons that I love WDW is that it gives us a chance to all be together with NO work for him and our son can have his family together as one. While I hate that he is gone soooooo much, I am so proud of him that he serves our country and has done it for so long. 4 more years till retirement..:cool1::cool1::cool1:

4 more years till retirement..:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Been there! I retired at 20 years waaaaaaay back in 1998. I hope he gets to stay stateside his last four years. Thank him for me for his service ... and thanks to you and your son too. Families serve and make sacrifices as well. :thumbsup2

Thanks Suzanne for the other update to info. spouzebuzz has been overly useless lately. Catty. Misinformed. I don't know how they allowed that article to pass, when she even said she never stayed there. uggh. And still hasn't updated the article. How many people will read this and not go on and read the comments.

And YAY Jusero!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome, and she is still going on about EEMH being less than 3 hours, I have never heard of it being less than that. She worked for Disney, she should know these things.

She really is Catty and misinformed.

Been there! I retired at 20 years waaaaaaay back in 1998. I hope he gets to stay stateside his last four years. Thank him for me for his service ... and thanks to you and your son too. Families serve and make sacrifices as well. :thumbsup2

You are so sweet.. Thank YOU for serving our country.:thumbsup2 He actually is stateside all the time. He trains the reservists that come on their weekends/ 2 weeks a year.. He has never been on a boat and he is in the Navy..:rotfl2: However, The Navy Tar program means that he has to travel all the time. So the trade off of him not being gone on a boat for 6 months is that he flies all over the world anywhere from 2 1/2 weeks to 3 months at a time. He usually does at least 7 dets a year..:sad1: For the GOOD news.. He is Back stateside and will be coming home today.. 3 more days till WDW..:banana::banana::banana:

The longer we're in the military the more fascinating jobs I hear about! All our soldiers are special people. :)

Just booked our flights and hotel for December 2012. We have stayed at SOG 3 times (2001, 2003, 2005) and are finally able to swing another family vacation! Our kids are both teenagers now, so this trip will seem much different - last time we went they actually both rode in the double stroller. ;)

My question is this: If a promotion comes available for December, can I change my reservation to use the new promo - be it % discount, meal discounts, etc.?

I am also SOOOO hoping for military discounted park ticket prices to be offered too. Trying to be patient.

Thank you for this forum - I have read back through pages and pages and pages here! So happy to be able to join in. :)

My question is this: If a promotion comes available for December, can I change my reservation to use the new promo - be it % discount, meal discounts, etc.? :)

Welcome to the disboards basilb! :banana:

I have never had a problem making changes to my ressies, even when a discount pops up that wa not there when I first made my ressies. Shades is really good at helping you get the best deals possible. I hope the discounted tickets come back into play for you.

Any questions you have in your planning can be answered here. The people on this thread are so informed and helpful. Have a blast planning and viiting the World! :thumbsup2

I have never had a problem making changes to my ressies, even when a discount pops up that wa not there when I first made my ressies. Shades is really good at helping you get the best deals possible. I hope the discounted tickets come back into play for you.

Thank you - that's what I was hoping! I know we need to book far in advance, but since the discounts announcements come later, I wasn't sure how that worked. I will keep my eyes open - I'm thinking any announcement should be made by Sept. just before the old promo expires?? Fingers crossed!

just a warning, if they come up with a promotion to offer free meals..don't even bother. lol.

anyone see this today?? http://spousebuzz.com/blog/2012/03/disney-insider-shades-of-green.html

lordy. No wonder people get such bad info.

I had to post on there.....wow way to have half of the information right.

I know what you mean.. I looked at the Dis this morning and 3 people were saying that the $138.00 tickets expired after 14 day's. Not true. We booked our trip 7 months ago and at that time saw on this board http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/discounts-military.htm
that ALL the parks are blacked out April 1-12.. UGH.. So I planned all my ADR's after the 12th.. (And travel dates for our airline tickets so we could use these tickets.) We will be there on the 8th and leaving on the 17th. Well come to find out MANY months later that it is ONLY MK that is blacked out. I wish I had done some research and looked elsewhere for info but it does say it right here so I thought it was correct. :confused3 My son will miss 2 days of school because of this and had I known correctly before hand then we would have gone down 3 days earlier when his Spring Break started.. :sad2: On the bright side, We will be there in 7 days.. :banana::banana::banana:

See ya real soon!

We found a promo code that came up on the SOG website after making our initial ressie. We called and they quickly changed our price to the promo. The customer service on the phone is awesome.

Just booked our flights and hotel for December 2012. We have stayed at SOG 3 times (2001, 2003, 2005) and are finally able to swing another family vacation! Our kids are both teenagers now, so this trip will seem much different - last time we went they actually both rode in the double stroller. ;)

My question is this: If a promotion comes available for December, can I change my reservation to use the new promo - be it % discount, meal discounts, etc.?

I am also SOOOO hoping for military discounted park ticket prices to be offered too. Trying to be patient.

Thank you for this forum - I have read back through pages and pages and pages here! So happy to be able to join in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter