The NEW Official SHADES OF GREEN Information (YouTube Video Info in 1st Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oy! What a bizarre mix up!! Thanks for explaining though.

I just looked and endless summer online is now 30% and NOT 40% *** would they change it???? That is so random, to change a set promotion in the middle!!!

I bet you got it right between the update online and the update on the phone. Honestly, I usually just call because half the time the website doesn't work to make or check availability, so it's no surprise really at all to me that something was not coordinated between the two systems.

I'm glad they gave it to you at 40% though. And I guess I'll "see" you there. :)

Yeah, I've never really used their site for booking online, I've always done it on the phone so I didn't know they have a history with a glitchy website. And you are surely correct that I got in right between the phone and websites syncing up together. I just don't understand why they'd change the promotion in the middle of it, but oh well, as long as they'll honor it for us I'm happy.

I see we will be there around the same time, how long are you staying?

It's not a dig deal, but it shows me that they either don't understand their own promotions or are having big problems updating and understanding their website.

Unless things have recently changed, SOG is not the only hotel that the phone representatives handle, so it is not surprising that they may encounter some confusion with specials, etc.

We are happy to be going back to SOG and glad that we were able to take part in the promotion that they were running, the fact that SOG even offers different promotions is a big bonus and it's absolutely worth the extra time spent!

I remember when SOG did not offer any specials and the only package offered was not even at a discounted price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter