• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The "No Theme, No Excuses" January Exercise Challenge

Good morning to all, and a big welcome to the newest additions to the team!!

We have our first color changes today!
new-years.jpg

Congratulations to:
Dentam,
LizardQueen8,
sophy1996, and

BernardandMissBianca -
who have all reached 10% of their goals already!!

Also reporting my own minutes for yesterday - 15 walking.

Have a "Motivated Monday" everyone!!

I am jumping in late here. I had a very stressful holiday break. Major health setback for my dad. He is still hospitalized and in an induced coma. So I fell off the boards entirely. I have to try to get back to normal life right now, because my kids are back to school and although I am still stressed and worried about my dad, I need to keep things as normal as I can for the kids.

My main stress relief is exercise. I am definitely a stress eater and I enjoy a glass of wine or two now and then, but with everything that happened in the last 11 days, I realized that eating to comfort myself provided no real stress relief. Wine may be calming, but it is temporary. On the other hand, today I exercised for the first time in nearly two weeks, and I feel so much better. So, I want to be sure I get in some exercise everyday while things are such a mess right now. Additionally, I am training for the Glass Slipper Challenge next month, so my minutes should be fairly high. I will go for 1750 this month.

Today I did a 19 minute run (2 miles) and a 1 hour circuit training class, so I am starting off at 119/1750.

Happy New Year Everyone!

I was MIA but now I am back! Being in this group made me accountable so by not joining the past few months..............its not a pretty sight!
Count me in for 1000 minutes - I plan to exceed that but I may as well be reasonable too so I don't get frustrated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter