• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The "No Theme, No Excuses" January Exercise Challenge

@DVCFan1994 - Sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope things improve very soon!

@scdak - Congrats on uploading an avatar. It looks good!

15 minutes for myself for yesterday (on the mini-trampoline indoors this time, as it's finally really cold here). - That puts me at an even hour now (60/465) and, along with four others, newly blue! Congrats to:

LinseyJo22
SarahDisney

galaxygirl76, and
CruisingKate!!

:rainbow::rainbow:

Team totals are at 1,614/16,443, so we are very close to blue as a team as well!

Yesterday I counted my minutes wrong! . Apparently my brain forgot that an hour has 60 minutes not 100 minutes. My 19 minute run plus my hour long class adds up to 79 minutes, not 119!

Today my plan was a spin class and a core class, but the pipes froze and burst at my gym, the spin room and the group exercise room were the only two affected. I decided to do a mix of various cardio and strength work instead. I felt really great and a lot more like myself again, and I honestly did not want to stop. If I didn't have a ton of laundry and a mess of a house to come home and clean, I might still be there. In all did the elliptical, rowing machine, stationary bike, and lots of running and walking on the indoor track between other cardio activities and strength and core work I did. My total time was 2 hours 36 minutes (156 minutes). I swear, the secret for me to prevent stress from making me crazy is working out.

So correcting for yesterday and adding today, I am now at 235/1500.

Good Morning!!

Keeping up with the 15 minutes/day here - a really short walk outside and some mini-trampoline yesterday. I'm at 75/465.

And we've got color changes!!!! - 4 more personal blues, TEAM BLUE :cheer2: , and our very first orange! Congratulations to:

Ladyfish77
MochaDrinker
DVCFan1994
2manypets

and
LizardQueen8!!

CMO-01.jpg

Keep up the good work, everybody!!

65/1000 Long way to go but I can do it, riding the bike now as I type :) I have a 11 day trip coming up next week so it will be a challenge to get minutes in - travel days are hard but i have a nice layover in Atlanta so I can walk there to start the day and we walk from our hotel to Publix , Walgreens when we need something so that will help, heck, we are even walking to Enterprise to pick up our car instead of them picking us up, its only supposed to be 3-4 blocks from where we are staying. Thursday we will walk plenty just not sure how much will be active minutes on our fitbit. Friday ......well that day could mean a long walk along the oceanfront on Ft Lauderdale and a little time with sand walking -thats a killer to my poor back but I know its good exercise :)

Good Morning, everyone!!

First page is updated
(including 25 minutes for me...mini-trampoline and 10 minutes worth of a walk outside with the kitty)

and we have two more color changes !! :rainbow:
:flower1::flower1:Congratulations kathleen27 and scdak on reaching 10% of your goals!!:flower1::flower1:

Random fun for today is seriously hard Disney trivia:

Which movies do these opening credit castles belong to?
Movie Credits.jpg

You can try your hand at it as is, and check your answers here:

1. Dinosaur
2. Piglet’s Big Movie
3. Oz the Great and Powerful
4. Home on the Range
5. Toy Story
6. Atlantis
7. Chicken Little
8. Frankenweenie

or click this link to do it multiple choice:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/506514289320852381/

Have a great day, and get those minutes in!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter