The "Official" 2017 Moms Panel Search Thread

MSS91

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow Disboarders! :mickeyjum

I thought it would be nice to start a thread for everyone interested in applying to be a member of the 2017 Moms Panel!

This will be my first year applying, and I can honestly say I am nervous and excited all at the same time! I have thought about doing it previous years, but school always got in the way. This year is a different story!

Is anyone else looking forward to applying this year? :D

I'm going to apply! This assumes I can overcome my "everyone else knows way more than me!!!" nerves, but it can't hurt to try.
:stitch:

I'm throwing my ears into the ring again. Tom Petty said it best, "the waiting is the hardest part." :smickey:

I've never applied before, but I'm thinking about it. I consider myself a Disneyland expert, but have never been to WDW. I know you can choose your specialty, and obviously I'd choose DL, but could I be selected if I've never been to WDW?

I'll be applying again! I made it to R2 twice, hoping to advance further this time!

I am applying for the 2nd time. Crossing fingers that I get considered this time around! My daughter will be 2 in October and we have taken her 3 times in the past year alone. One trip a few years back, my husband and I did both Disney World and Disneyland in a week! Are their details posted anywhere? I know that the first round is short essay answers, is the 2nd a video response? And isn't there training that is required in WDW? Does anyone know the dates?

I'm probably giving it a go. This will be my third year but I don't count my first because I really didn't know what I was getting in to and dashed off quick answers before bed one night. ;)

I'm going for it! First 2 years I tried I didn't get anywhere then last year I couldn't apply because with the way our trips fell I wasn't there within the 12 months prior to the application. Here go again and good luck to everyone! Excited for it to open!!

I'm gonna throw my ear hat into the ring again this year. I didn't apply last year because I knew I wasn't going to be able to make the training dates. The previous year, I made it to the second round. Hopefully I can go even further this year.

I'm applying for the third year, WDW. The first time, i got to Round 2. Last year, i only made it to Round 1. It's a fun process and you never know unless you try :)

Best wishes everyone!

I am thinking about applying but trying to get some background on the process.
For those of you who have applied before and made it through any of the process, would you mind sharing your story?

I knew there had to be a thread on the Disboards about this and am so glad to have found it. I'm thinking about applying this year and would love to hear more from those who have applied in the past.

I am also applying again this year! It is so much fun, I can't imagine not doing it! I made it to round 2 the last two years, would love to get to round 3! Or further!! I usually apply as WDW specialty, but have been considering trying DVC! Good luck to everyone!!

I am also applying again this year! It is so much fun, I can't imagine not doing it! I made it to round 2 the last two years, would love to get to round 3! Or further!! I usually apply as WDW specialty, but have been considering trying DVC! Good luck to everyone!!
Since this is my first year applying, are there categories you select from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter