The "Official" 2017 Moms Panel Search Thread

SUBMITTED. Because I am the obsessive type, I've saved a copy of all my answers so I can fret over them at a later date. :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2: Good luck everyone!!! :cheer2:

I did too :D Mostly because I had to copy from the app to another document because the first time I hit submit it didn't actually go through and I did not want to lose my answers

I jut realized I submitted my application with the My Disney Experience email that I did not book my trips with. Will they look at that and think I have no visited in the last year? Do I need to resubmit with the email I booked my trips with?

Yes, when I checked it did say confirmed, so if I were you I would re-submit!
Thanks! I emailed and they recommended to resubmit as well. Fortunately I wrote them all in a Word doc first so I could edit it and then retyped into the form!

Edited to add: I just resubmitted, was able to see the confirmation on the website and received the confirmation email. Whew! On to regular life for the next few weeks...

Last edited:
Giving it a go, again. Last year I made it to the second round but no further. Maybe I'll have better luck this year - I hope so, since it might be my best chance for getting back to WDW any time soon!

Here's a fun game from last year's "waiting room" that I thought we might do!

1) First name:
2) Specialty applied for:
3) Location:
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.):
5) Favorite Disney character:
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction:
7) Favorite Disney treat:

I'll start:
1) First name: Jan
2) Specialty applied for: WDW
3) Location: NJ
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DS 12/DS 9/DD 6
5) Favorite Disney character: Goofy
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Hard to choose, love Haunted Mansion, 7 Dwarves, Tower of Terror, RNR Coaster, Expedition Everest, and other "thrill" rides :)
7) Favorite Disney treat: Lemon cupcake at BOG

:goofy:

Fun!!

1) First name: Sara

3) Location: Outside Chicago
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DS 11/ DD 9
5) Favorite Disney character: Mickey
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, IASW, Star Tours, PeopleMover, Wishes, I could go on.....
7) Favorite Disney treat: Dole Whips or the Chocolate Dome in France

1) First name: Theresa
3) Location: OH
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DD 8/DS 6
5) Favorite Disney character: Donald Duck
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: IASW, Pirates, Kilimanjaro Safari
7) Favorite Disney treat: France's Fraises Tart with a glass of champagne

Hey guys, I submitted for the first time this year. I know that I should have taken longer and thought out my answers more, however I did not and now I am regretting it already. I needed to pick my children up from school and had just re-written the last question so I just submitted. I guess like mentioned before, I have already submitted so I guess now just time to forget it until mid-Oct when all of you fine people start making it to next round. Really cool to see how the process works, should have found this before I submitted. :-) Good luck to everyone.

1) First name: Cindy
3) Location: FL
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): dd (16), ds (13), dd(4 1/2), ds(2 1/2)
5) Favorite Disney character: Cinderella
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Pirates
7) Favorite Disney treat: Food & Wine Festival - everything.. :-)

Ooo, I was hoping this would start up again! :lovestruc Now I should probably spruce up my signature...

1) First name: Jennifer
3) Location: Houston, TX
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): ds (11)
5) Favorite Disney character: Dug / Baymax / Merida
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Soarin'
7) Favorite Disney treat: La Cava Blood Orange Margarita / everything at Garden Grill

Oh noooooo... don't worry, you just never know what will jump
Out or not to them!
Thank you for this. In the "normal" world it was minor, but in the Walt Disney World (ha! see what I did there! :D), I have no idea if it was a minor faux pas or an egregious sin. But if I DO get rejected, I can point to it as the reason, then promise myself next year will be better. That works, too. :yay:

I just applied for the first time. Good luck to all of you!

1) First name: Tiffany
3) Location: Vermont
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): dd11, dd9, dd6
5) Favorite Disney character: Belle
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Star Tours
7) Favorite Disney treat: Rice Crispy Characters

I pressed "submit" on my application this morning! My nail-biting anxiety has commenced! :scared:

1) First name: Kristen
2) Specialty applied for: Walt Disney World
3) Location: Pennsylvania
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DD7
5) Favorite Disney character: Si and Am (I've been obsessed with them since I was 4!)
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Big Thunder Mountain
7) Favorite Disney treat: Rice Crispy Balls

Just pressed submit after writing and rewriting things since Wednesday. I had three versions of one answer and finally had to have a friend tell me which one to pick because I was being neurotic about it. I really hope I can forget about it for a few weeks, this is my first time submitting and seeing what was behind the process was definitely interesting.

1) First name: KJ
2) Specialty applied for: Walt Disney World
3) Location: NJ
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DD7, DS5, two dogs
5) Favorite Disney character: Rapunzel
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Monster's Inc Laugh Floor
7) Favorite Disney treat: Dole Whip/Corn dog nuggets/Banana bread pudding at 'Ohana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter