The "Official" 2018 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Thread

My "sorry" email was waiting for me when I got up.

Really happy to see so many positive vibes here, though. All the best to those who advanced to the second round! We're pulling for you.

Congratulations to those who made it to R2! Good luck!!!

Still no e-mail yet. I assume that means a no, but I just wish I had confirmation one way or another so I could move on!

Received my "I'm sorry" rejection letter. This makes 8 years in a row??? While I'm excited for those who make it past round 1 I'm always curious what it takes to make it to the panel? We take multiple trips each year to both DLR or WDW, participate in RunDisney events, were married at DLR and honeymooned at WDW, assist others in planning their trips, and vacation as a multi-generational family.

Received my "I'm sorry" rejection letter. This makes 8 years in a row??? While I'm excited for those who make it past round 1 I'm always curious what it takes to make it to the panel? We take multiple trips each year to both DLR or WDW, participate in RunDisney events, were married at DLR and honeymooned at WDW, assist others in planning their trips, and vacation as a multi-generational family.

I still haven't received either email but I'm thinking that's not a good sign. This is my 5th or 6th year applying and I've never advanced either. My DD said she can't understand why they don't want the "crazy Disney lady." lol (not sure if that's a good nickname to have from your kids - but they tell everyone that!) :)

For anyone who hasn't received their e-mail yet, be sure to check your "junk" folder. That's where my congratulations e-mail was!!! Just glad I saw it!

I got my "not this year" email as well... booo. My neighbor got her congratulations email to round 2 though. I will live vicariously through her and those of you on here who made it through! Maybe next year for me!!!

Anyone know if emails are still going out? Those who just saw theirs, did you receive it in the past hour?

I have received no email (yes or no) as of 12:45 pm on 10/4. I checked my spam folder, too!

If you haven't received an email yet, check your "junk" folder. Others have been finding the email there. In addition, others who have not received emails in the past have said that they log in just to confirm that they do not have access to R2, so you could do that, too. R2 opened at 12:00 p.m. EST.

If you haven't received an email yet, check your "junk" folder. Others have been finding the email there. In addition, others who have not received emails in the past have said that they log in just to confirm that they do not have access to R2, so you could do that, too. R2 opened at 12:00 p.m. EST.

I haven't received an email and so tried the logging in. Said can't verify me :( Oh well, there's always next year. Good luck to everyone moving on

Still nothing for me. Checked spam too. I had trouble when I completed my application so maybe they never got it? I never received a confirmation email but I did see the confirmation page

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter