The Official DIS Oscars LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE: Red Carpet & QUEEN to open the Oscars!

Glenny looks stunning in gold. Matches her hair. A little too much material though. How does one stuff all that material into the chair without wrinkling?

Glenn Close usually has impeccable dress sense for age appropriate and red carpet.

Lately, I've been disappointed by her outfits. They just seem wrong and make her look older.

I've only seen Black Panther. I tried to rent A Star is Born last night but was surprised that amazon didn't have it. Redbox does so I assumed they would. I'll see it as soon as it's available to rent on amazon! Or maybe I can finally snag it from redbox someday.

I didn't like A Star is Born at all, I got bored, but I love love love Lady Gaga! I want Bohemian Rhapsody to win, I'm a huge Queen fan and always have been, and I thought Rami was outstanding (I want him to win too!) It would be pretty amazing if Black Panther won though.

Glenn Close usually has impeccable dress sense for age appropriate and red carpet.

Lately, I've been disappointed by her outfits. They just seem wrong and make her look older.
I think her outfit is just too much for the Oscars, way overdone.

Glenny looks stunning in gold. Matches her hair. A little too much material though. How does one stuff all that material into the chair without wrinkling?

I think the dress would be nice without the cape. I do wonder where you put it all when you sit down...

Someone named Linda Cardellini is wearing a red feather duster. :sad2:

I like the style of Jennifer Hudson's dress, not sure about the color.

I have a problem with asymmetrical necklines where it looks like a wardrobe malfunction about to happen.

I like that the men are starting to wear other than standard black tuxes .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter