The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

Wonder if it is also a 2 hour line for KH characters......I need to meet them but if that is the case I may have to wait until after the second parade and do it myself without my family.

Wonder if it is also a 2 hour line for KH characters......I need to meet them but if that is the case I may have to wait until after the second parade and do it myself without my family.
Just be warned that if you wait after the parade you most likely will only meet Mickey. Goofy leaves shortly after the 2nd parade ends and Donald doesn't return after the 2nd parade.

Just be warned that if you wait after the parade you most likely will only meet Mickey. Goofy leaves shortly after the 2nd parade ends and Donald doesn't return after the 2nd parade.

This is the kind of info I'm looking for, thank you! My son really wants to see the KH characters.

Went on Thursday and we saw the Sanderson sisters just before the 2nd parade. The wait wasn't very long. I think everything is parade to parade. We hit up all but 2 of the treat trails. We probably got close to 20 pounds of candy. All of which will go to the trick or treaters on Halloween night. Something fun about giving kids candy that came from Disneyland. Only bummer was Agatha, Maleficent, Sid and mother Gothel all took breaks while we were in their trail. All in all we were very efficient and had an amazing time. This party is on our to do list from here on out.

My advice is to go with the flow, enjoy the 5 hours and take advantage of that hour after the party to roam the park to take pictures and take in the atmosphere. We tried planning every minute last year and it was too much.

Funny enough, I think meeting Remy was the highlight of our night.

My advice is to go with the flow, enjoy the 5 hours and take advantage of that hour after the party to roam the park to take pictures and take in the atmosphere. We tried planning every minute last year and it was too much.
Were you able to roam the whole park after 11, or were they pushing you toward the exit? Did you happen to notice if the shops were still open?

We went on Sunday and the wait time for the Sanderson sisters was 45 minutes at about 9 o clock! Had the lowest wait time for Ernesto around then too!

Just got back to my hotel, massive haul of treats!

I queues for the Sanderson Sisters at 4pm and was one of the first to meet them

Managed to do all the great trails once, some twice and Oogie Boogie three times

Had three rides on Mission Break Out

Overall an amazing experience

Attachments

• 687B6167-DA5A-4873-9E0C-FB51EF641F72.jpeg
    687B6167-DA5A-4873-9E0C-FB51EF641F72.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 80
It seems that riding any rides during OOB is not that important compared to treat lines, meeting characters and the parade. Should I assume that the ride lines are going to be really short all night?

Can anyone confirm if they or anyone they know got tickets for OBB the day of a party as a DLR hotel guest? I know I saw a few initial reports of this on social media for the first two parties this year, but haven't seen anything else since.

We are staying at PPH and wondering how likely this might be.

Can anyone confirm if they or anyone they know got tickets for OBB the day of a party as a DLR hotel guest? I know I saw a few initial reports of this on social media for the first two parties this year, but haven't seen anything else since.

We are staying at PPH and wondering how likely this might be.
I saw a Facebook post in a group I am in that they were able to get tickets day of. They had to line up very early at the front desk-Like 5am.

I just read an article by disneyland today... I am not sure how credible they are.. but stated they have reports of folks who resold some of their OBB tickets... having all of them canceled. Also MK being revoked. Again.. I am not sure how credible. But just to reinforce Disney's rule is no re sell. Which is really good for everyone because the second they stop monitoring that the second bots steal the tickets and cause crazy up chargers.

16 days until our trip!

I am a very visual
Person and wanted to write where the treat trail characters are. There are two cauldrons that I can't find character info on. The first one on Buena vista street and one in cars land. Do these not have characters?

Attachments

• D2679B6B-BB15-4B95-AFA1-5984125B07A4.jpeg
    D2679B6B-BB15-4B95-AFA1-5984125B07A4.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 41
I am a very visual
Person and wanted to write where the treat trail characters are. There are two cauldrons that I can't find character info on. The first one on Buena vista street and one in cars land. Do these not have characters?

Those trails don’t have characters, just treats.

I just read an article by disneyland today... I am not sure how credible they are.. but stated they have reports of folks who resold some of their OBB tickets... having all of them canceled. Also MK being revoked. Again.. I am not sure how credible. But just to reinforce Disney's rule is no re sell. Which is really good for everyone because the second they stop monitoring that the second bots steal the tickets and cause crazy up chargers.

16 days until our trip!
This is definitely happening, I've seen a lot of reports of it over the last week on social media. I even just read about someone who sold one ticket on a local TV station's classified ad website in Utah. Disney tracked her down through the phone number in the ad, cancelled all her tickets (not just the one she sold), and revoked her magic key.

Personally, I'm glad to see Disney cracking down on the reselling.

This is definitely happening, I've seen a lot of reports of it over the last week on social media. I even just read about someone who sold one ticket on a local TV station's classified ad website in Utah. Disney tracked her down through the phone number in the ad, cancelled all her tickets (not just the one she sold), and revoked her magic key.

Personally, I'm glad to see Disney cracking down on the reselling.
I understand and agree with the Disney policy to not allow reselling. However, I wish that if your plans change, you could return the tickets to Disney. I would like the option to return them to Disney (so they can be used by someone who really wants to go but not be taken advantage of by a ticket reseller), get a refund and have Disney sell them to someone else through their official site at face value. Or if Disney doesn’t want to risk that no one buys my tickets from them, then let me “list” them for face value through Disney so that someone can actually use them, they get to buy them at the face value and know that they are getting a real ticket, and I would get my refund. I know that would come at some administrative cost for Disney to do that, so I guess that is why they don’t. I don’t want to make a profit off of the tickets but I also don’t want them to go to waste as unused tickets if we are unable to use them. I would like to have other options from Disney….

Does anyone know if there's a blow out bar in Downtown Disney? I need my hair mirror straight for my Morticia costume, and I'd much rather let a professional do it than pack my straightening rod.

There’s not in downtown Disney, but there is a Drybar at Irvine Spectrum, which is 20 minutes from Disneyland.

I understand and agree with the Disney policy to not allow reselling. However, I wish that if your plans change, you could return the tickets to Disney. I would like the option to return them to Disney (so they can be used by someone who really wants to go but not be taken advantage of by a ticket reseller), get a refund and have Disney sell them to someone else through their official site at face value. Or if Disney doesn’t want to risk that no one buys my tickets from them, then let me “list” them for face value through Disney so that someone can actually use them, they get to buy them at the face value and know that they are getting a real ticket, and I would get my refund. I know that would come at some administrative cost for Disney to do that, so I guess that is why they don’t. I don’t want to make a profit off of the tickets but I also don’t want them to go to waste as unused tickets if we are unable to use them. I would like to have other options from Disney….

Same. Especially in the Covid day and age… so if one of us gets sick, we’re out over $500. Sucks!

It seems that riding any rides during OOB is not that important compared to treat lines, meeting characters and the parade. Should I assume that the ride lines are going to be really short all night?
My husband and I just got back from our trip (OBB on 9/22), we did almost all the treat trails, no character photos, focused mainly on rides and trails. The only trail we didn't get to do was Villians Grove which I was bummed about, by the time we made it to that side of the park the line was wrapped around and all the way down to the plane near Smokejumpers.

The longest ride wait we had was for Webslingers, 30 minutes. All others were essentially walk on/15 minute wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter