~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

I think its a BIG ACT.

YUP, she knows exactly what everyone is saying AND meaning.

She appears to me to LOVE not understanding all the different "sayings" everyone uses.

BIG ACT. PERIOD.

I could not agree with this more. She makes passive-aggressive comments and then plays innocent when the other women take the bait. She knows *exactly* what she’s doing.

I could not agree with this more. She makes passive-aggressive comments and then plays innocent when the other women take the bait. She knows *exactly* what she’s doing.

TOTALLY AGREE, Cheetie!!!

"What does that mean" (as she repeats whatever 'idiom' the person just said).

She says that 'ad nauseam' ... #fake

I think its a BIG ACT.

YUP, she knows exactly what everyone is saying AND meaning.

She appears to me to LOVE not understanding all the different "sayings" everyone uses.

BIG ACT. PERIOD.

Anything is possible. Could also be contrived by production, just like a lot of these "issues" are. That could be her persona for the show which she plays up on camera.

Anyone watch Part 1 of the reunion? I thought Meghan's comments towards Lydia about not using the bible to guide her thoughts was uncalled for. If Meghan isn't religious, that's fine, but she's being a hypocrite by telling Lydia not to be judgmental when she's totally being judgmental towards Lydia for being religious. I'm not nearly as religious as Lydia is, but I think she does a good job of trying to stay open-minded and watching what she says while still holding true to her religious values. Not everyone will agree with her, but no one should dismiss her or shoot it down like Meghan did.

I wonder if any of the men will have a segment on the reunion considering two of them are no longer in the picture. Also curious if Vicki will elaborate anymore on Brianna's move to NC and where that stemmed from. That news was in her final scene on the season finale, and I also saw that Ryan posted about it recently on Instagram saying they were moving to NC for a "simpler life". I wonder if the chaos of the show was getting to them. I'm sure people also know who they are in the OC from the show as well.

Anyone watch Part 1 of the reunion? I thought Meghan's comments towards Lydia about not using the bible to guide her thoughts was uncalled for. If Meghan isn't religious, that's fine, but she's being a hypocrite by telling Lydia not to be judgmental when she's totally being judgmental towards Lydia for being religious. I'm not nearly as religious as Lydia is, but I think she does a good job of trying to stay open-minded and watching what she says while still holding true to her religious values. Not everyone will agree with her, but no one should dismiss her or shoot it down like Meghan did..

I thought Meghan was out of line, but I also find Lydia to be extremely judgmental for someone who claims to be a Christian. The comments she made about Shannon toward the end of the show were downright mean.

Also curious if Vicki will elaborate anymore on Brianna's move to NC and where that stemmed from. That news was in her final scene on the season finale, and I also saw that Ryan posted about it recently on Instagram saying they were moving to NC for a "simpler life". I wonder if the chaos of the show was getting to them. I'm sure people also know who they are in the OC from the show as well.

For me it wouldn't have anything to do with the show, I just wouldn't want to ever live anywhere remotely near Vicki.

For me it wouldn't have anything to do with the show, I just wouldn't want to ever live anywhere remotely near Vicki.

Agreed. But you know the minute there is some sort or crisis, real or imagined, she will be calling her mom wanting her to bail her out.

I remember Vicki saying she bought her daughter a house in the OC, then Brianna rebutting saying, she put a down payment on a home for us, we still have to make the mortgage payment.
So my guess, simpler in NC means a way smaller mortgage and general cost of living.
And yes, me too I would run far from Vicki, gotta give this guy Steve credit for for hanging in.

How about Shannon saying David left her in Hawaii, wow if they doesn't tell you your marriage is over, I'm not sure what does.

I remember Vicki saying she bought her daughter a house in the OC, then Brianna rebutting saying, she put a down payment on a home for us, we still have to make the mortgage payment.
So my guess, simpler in NC means a way smaller mortgage and general cost of living.
And yes, me too I would run far from Vicki, gotta give this guy Steve credit for for hanging in.

How about Shannon saying David left her in Hawaii, wow if they doesn't tell you your marriage is over, I'm not sure what does.

This shocked me. I literally gasped when she said that. How incredibly heartbreaking. They both seemed so invested in saving their marriage after his affair. They were doing therapy, connecting better, communicating better etc. Then when she said that she told him "we had a good couple of years after the affair" and he said, "we had a good couple of months. " Ouch. He checked out for sure. I wonder if he was having another affair or reconnected with his original affair. Probably not, but who knows.

I think a less Vicky controlled life would be simpler!

A few years back Vicki "bought" Briana a Mercedes too - and the lease payments to go with it. I would have LOST my...stuffing.

I thought the comments at the end, were almost a joke, especially Lydia's. Does she really want to have a baby girl?

I thought the comments at the end, were almost a joke, especially Lydia's. Does she really want to have a baby girl?

The bits at the end of the final episode are always meant to be shocking or sarcastic, but they're always true. During the first part of the reunion, Andy asked Lydia if they really wanted to try for another and she said she didn't know. Sounds like she's still mulling it over.

O.C. ‘Real Housewife’ Meghan Edmonds and husband Jim expecting twin boys

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/12/...-edmonds-and-husband-jim-expecting-twin-boys/

I saw her post this on Instagram last night. I'm happy for her that she got twins, because I remember her being distraught when they discovered there would not be twins the first go-round. I am sure this is enough to keep her on the show next season - balancing three kids under the age of two with Jim gone most of the time will be her story line.

I saw her post this on Instagram last night. I'm happy for her that she got twins, because I remember her being distraught when they discovered there would not be twins the first go-round. I am sure this is enough to keep her on the show next season - balancing three kids under the age of two with Jim gone most of the time will be her story line.

Wonder how many nannies she will have.

Meghan posted on Instagram the other day that she will NOT be returning for the next season of RHOC. She wrote a blog post about it and it seems it was her decision to quit the show, she was not forced out. She also announced that her and Jim are building a house in St. Louis and will be moving there so she can spend more time with Jim during baseball season as well as her two younger step-kids who live there full time. I believe Meghan's family is in St. Louis as well, so it makes sense.

Curious who will replace her on the show... someone brand new or maybe bring back an old face. Gretchen perhpas? Jeana Keough? Taylor Armstrong who is now Vicki Gunvalson's neighbor? The possibilities are endless! LOL!

I wouldn't mind seeing Jeana again.

Same! I follow her two older kids on IG. Her daughter is married with a baby and has a gorgeous house they are renovating in OC. And her son Shane recently got engaged. Seems like she has some life events going on that are very different from last time she was on the show, so ya never know!

Meghan posted on Instagram the other day that she will NOT be returning for the next season of RHOC. She wrote a blog post about it and it seems it was her decision to quit the show, she was not forced out. She also announced that her and Jim are building a house in St. Louis and will be moving there so she can spend more time with Jim during baseball season as well as her two younger step-kids who live there full time. I believe Meghan's family is in St. Louis as well, so it makes sense.

Curious who will replace her on the show... someone brand new or maybe bring back an old face. Gretchen perhpas? Jeana Keough? Taylor Armstrong who is now Vicki Gunvalson's neighbor? The possibilities are endless! LOL!

I had read Gretchen was trying to get back on, but wanted a big pay day for it. They also need to replace Peggy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter