~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

Oh no!!

My theory on the vow renewal preceding divorce is that they kind of know it's over when they do the renewal. I feel like it is a "last ditch effort" to save a failing marriage. All those couples were on shaky ground when they had the renewal. I remember Vicki saying how lonely and hurt she felt and that after her vow renewal they went back to the room, got into bed, and Don turned his back to her and went to sleep.

Mario was having an affair supposedly, so he was probably drifting.

Cynthia and Peter were arguing about money, business etc. Plus it was rumored he had a girlfriend in another state where he was opening a restaurant.

And well, we all know about David and his past affair and Shannons insecurities.

I agree that it's a last ditch effort. It's reassurance for one or both parties of "we still wanna be married, right?" Sadly you really do see tons of examples of people that renew their vows and then divorce. Remember Heidi Klum and Seal got married every year!?

Well Shannon just posted a picture of her and her make up and hair team after taping the reunion, divorce is agreeing with her AKA "The Divorce Diet"
She looks fabulous. Hope she is trying to improve her attitude too........:duck:
Her scenes with David are uncomfortable. He is snacking in front of her, and she is stareing him down. Maybe she wanted to prove how unsupportive he was. But Shannon has to realize it is just not bad eating, alcohol has the worst kinds of sugar.

I agree that it's a last ditch effort. It's reassurance for one or both parties of "we still wanna be married, right?" Sadly you really do see tons of examples of people that renew their vows and then divorce. Remember Heidi Klum and Seal got married every year!?
Also Jon & Kate separated shortly after their Hawaiian vow renewal. It really irritated me that she was telling her kids, at that time, that they were doing it to show the kids that they will be together forever. I remember yelling at the tv screen - “you can’t promise that!”

Also Jon & Kate separated shortly after their Hawaiian vow renewal. It really irritated me that she was telling her kids, at that time, that they were doing it to show the kids that they will be together forever. I remember yelling at the tv screen - “you can’t promise that!”

She did it for the free Hawaiian vacation :rolleyes1

The whole stopping to eat a nice dinner before seeing how your friend, who was just taken away in an ambulance, was doing was ridiculous. I know they kept saying they were hungry, but grab a sandwich or some snacks. Just shows how these women are really not friends and just in it to be on tv.

The whole stopping to eat a nice dinner before seeing how your friend, who was just taken away in an ambulance, was doing was ridiculous. I know they kept saying they were hungry, but grab a sandwich or some snacks. Just shows how these women are really not friends and just in it to be on tv.
And the free trips. Bravo is constantly sending them somewhere.

OMG! When the women were in the room interfering with the doctor, I was furious.
For heavens sake let the man do his job.
Peggy was ridiculous, asking him to check her. He was trying to, you know first they ask questions and then they start the exam. What is wrong with that woman? Of course Kelly was all up in too, another one that has no filter.....SMH

I loved Vicki drinking alcohol the same night, nice. I'm sure it was a panic attack or just exhaustion, but go to bed and sleep lady.
I can't even get started with Shannon and her usual BS.

Who else would never talk to Vicki again is she was spreading a rumor about your husband???? ME, I would never forgive her ever.......
Unless they all knew it was a storyline from the get go!

OMG! When the women were in the room interfering with the doctor, I was furious.
For heavens sake let the man do his job.
Peggy was ridiculous, asking him to check her. He was trying to, you know first they ask questions and then they start the exam. What is wrong with that woman? Of course Kelly was all up in too, another one that has no filter.....SMH

I loved Vicki drinking alcohol the same night, nice. I'm sure it was a panic attack or just exhaustion, but go to bed and sleep lady.
I can't even get started with Shannon and her usual BS.

Who else would never talk to Vicki again is she was spreading a rumor about your husband???? ME, I would never forgive her ever.......
Unless they all knew it was a storyline from the get go
!

I don't think Vicki was spreading the rumor. She confided in Kelly that she heard the rumor, and Kelly had already heard it, so it's not like it was something new to Kelly. I think any woman would confide in a close friend if they heard something juicy about someone else, women are wired that way. We talk, we speculate, we try to figure things out, we confide with friends.

If Vicki started the rumor, or announced the rumor to a room full of people at a party or something, that's different. But confiding in a friend is different IMO. I also think the story lines are hashed out in advance. I think they are told what needs to happen in a season, then make it happen. Not sure, but that's what I think.

As a nurse I totally cringed when I saw how awful and bossy the ladies were acting towards the medical staff that were trying to evaluate Vicky. It happens almost every shift that some family member visiting the patient wants to tell me how to do my job :headache:. Those ladies were so inappropriate during that situation. Vicky sure was dramatic.

I hope Peggy does not come back, she is awful. There is something not right about her.

I think Megan was acting kind of odd during this trip, very standoffish.

Kelly must be bipolar. She is up and down like a roller coaster, is she on drugs? Sometimes she is funny but half the time she is making me cringe.

Tamra is just Tamra, she kind of bores me now.

Shannon needed to shut up while Tamra and Vicky were trying to have a heart to heart. She was acting like a child.

I used to like Lydia a lot more, she seems very immature this season.

Just watched the most recent episode:

Peggy just needs to retire after this season, she is as Megan put it "ODD"! What was the point with her saying the baby was crying for 10minutes? I just didn't understand it and I think its the editing, it was so choppy.
Taping the girls conversation, really Peggy, get help. They were laughing about Tamra peeing her pants, if you don;t know the whole story just keep quiet.

Tamra was so full of anger again, she mentioned taking anger management classes, she needs to go back.

Shannon oh Shannon, you go to the doctor and bring the camera in for the results and then tell the doctor a different story, she had to have told someone her libido was low or the doctor wouldn't have brought it up. She changes it to my husband is the one not interested, I'm interested....bizarre as usual.

I think Peggy's cultural differences and language barrier keep her from clearly expressing herself. The women try to interpret it, do so incorrectly, then they get offended and Peggy gets defensive because she thinks they are twisting it. And then Peggy comes off blunt and abrupt at times, which could also be a cultural thing. It’s unfortunate because Peggy seems to take it very personally, but I think they just are having a communication breakdown!

That said, the whole crying baby thing – at the restaurant Peggy was trying to pass it off by saying she heard Aspen crying for 10 minutes so she came out to see what was going on and that’s when she heard/recorded the women laughing. But Peggy REALLY meant it exactly as Meghan and the other women took it – that Meghan was ignoring her crying baby and therefore a bad mom. When Peggy relayed the crying baby details to Lydia in the room, before dinner, she said the same thing and called Meghan a giraffe (because of her long neck). So in private, she was totally trying to convey that she doesn’t agree with Meghan’s parenting.

I think Peggy's cultural differences and language barrier keep her from clearly expressing herself. The women try to interpret it, do so incorrectly, then they get offended and Peggy gets defensive because she thinks they are twisting it. And then Peggy comes off blunt and abrupt at times, which could also be a cultural thing. It’s unfortunate because Peggy seems to take it very personally, but I think they just are having a communication breakdown!

That said, the whole crying baby thing – at the restaurant Peggy was trying to pass it off by saying she heard Aspen crying for 10 minutes so she came out to see what was going on and that’s when she heard/recorded the women laughing. But Peggy REALLY meant it exactly as Meghan and the other women took it – that Meghan was ignoring her crying baby and therefore a bad mom. When Peggy relayed the crying baby details to Lydia in the room, before dinner, she said the same thing and called Meghan a giraffe (because of her long neck). So in private, she was totally trying to convey that she doesn’t agree with Meghan’s parenting.

She's lived in the US since she was 2 years old and is a college graduate. The whole language barrier thing makes no sense at all.

She's lived in the US since she was 2 years old and is a college graduate. The whole language barrier thing makes no sense at all.

That may be true, but she has a thick accent and still has trouble with English words and slang. English is not her first language. It's clear her, her husband, and her family, all of whom are of the same descent, stick to their culture closely. They likely speak Armenian frequently at home as well. So the fact that the she hasn't fully acclimated with the American culture isn't that crazy. My grandmother came from Italy at a young age and is the same exact way.

I just read an article on Radaronline ( I know tabloid) but its saying the women all want Peggy gone next season.
It may happen if anything else, just because her and her husband are boring.

That may be true, but she has a thick accent and still has trouble with English words and slang. English is not her first language. It's clear her, her husband, and her family, all of whom are of the same descent, stick to their culture closely. They likely speak Armenian frequently at home as well. So the fact that the she hasn't fully acclimated with the American culture isn't that crazy. My grandmother came from Italy at a young age and is the same exact way.

This was my thought too. Sometimes cultures stick together and value the traditions of their homeland.

I think its a BIG ACT.

YUP, she knows exactly what everyone is saying AND meaning.

She appears to me to LOVE not understanding all the different "sayings" everyone uses.

BIG ACT. PERIOD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter