The Running Thread - 2018

WHAT?! The Badger band is the best band in the land.
Ummmm.....no.

TBDBITL is THE Ohio State University.

Granted, I hate the whole “THE” thing and I’m not super thrilled with the football coach but the band? Cmon. Hands down, they are the best.

Fun fact: my high school marching band was a “feeder” band for OSU. We were all brass and sent tons of our drum majors there. That was until 3 or 4 years ago when they decided to do this weird new age style stuff on the field.

I have two modes with podcast listening while running.
A) I pay close attention to what they are saying and am entertained.
B) It becomes background white noise and my mind wanders and 10 min later I realize I'm listening to a podcast and have no idea what they were talking about.
Yep. This is why I can't listen to audiobooks ever. My mind is too much of a wanderer.

What is the band that makes all the cool shapes on the field? Is that Ohio? They are pretty dope on youtube.
Stanford is one of my favorite bands based on entertainment factor although I don't think they're technically a marching band. I'll never forget when they played the farmers only jingle for a game against Iowa.

Ummmm.....no.

TBDBITL is THE Ohio State University.

Granted, I hate the whole “THE” thing and I’m not super thrilled with the football coach but the band? Cmon. Hands down, they are the best.

Fun fact: my high school marching band was a “feeder” band for OSU. We were all brass and sent tons of our drum majors there. That was until 3 or 4 years ago when they decided to do this weird new age style stuff on the field.
I for sure hate THE and Urban.

Stanford is one of my favorite bands based on entertainment factor although I don't think they're technically a marching band. I'll never forget when they played the farmers only jingle for a game against Iowa.
A good friend of mine was in the marching band in college and he had some stories about being at the same hotel as Stanford at the NCAA tournament. Apparently the band uses "band time" to blow off steam from the stress, but at the same time they have crossed the line from humor into poor taste way too many times.

I feel like I should start watching college football, but don’t have a team to root for. My college was tiny and I don’t even know if there was a football team.

ETA: I just looked and they do have one. The Assumption Greyhounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter