BriLovesDisney

DIS Veteran
Greetings fellow DIS-ers!

We are officially in planning mode for our next Disney trip and I can't wait!

When: Dec. 11-19
Where: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort lagoon view(subject to change)
Why: College Graduation Trip!

We're already in planning mode for dining-because Disney food is the best food :)

June 11 is our ADR date and October 11 is our FP date.

Some of our preliminary dining choices that we haven't experienced or haven't done in 8+ years are:
The Edison (maybe-depending on reviews)
Citricos
Cinderella's Royal Table (breakfast)
California Grill (dinner)
Boma (breakfast)

What are some of your experiences at these restaurants?

Because it's a graduation trip we want it to be special - so what are some things to do to add some extra Disney magic to our trip? :)

Greetings, all!

I'm going to try my best to update this trip report. :)

We are already having a dilemma of where to stay. We booked a BB offer but they only had the GF when we booked which is a bit more $$$ then we'd like to spend.

We found a package booking with Costco staying at the Dolphin, but we don't have the same security of cancelling the trip like we do with Disney. Has anyone booked a Swan or Dolphin package with Costco? If so, what are your experiences? We're thinking vacation insurance might help ease our minds but we've never booked anywhere but Disney before. Any advice would be appreciated.

Following along because I’m relatively new to pre trip reports. Planning to go last week of nov 2018 though ☺️ We are gonna try for free DDP at CR! Already book theme park view there and if I can’t get free DDP, then I’m gonna upgrade to club level! I haven’t tried any of the restaurants in your list but we really loved the wave at CR (stayed there last June with theme park view). Also, are you considering MVMCP? Could be a good graduation treat!

Following along because I’m relatively new to pre trip reports. Planning to go last week of nov 2018 though ☺️ We are gonna try for free DDP at CR! Already book theme park view there and if I can’t get free DDP, then I’m gonna upgrade to club level! I haven’t tried any of the restaurants in your list but we really loved the wave at CR (stayed there last June with theme park view). Also, are you considering MVMCP? Could be a good graduation treat!

Hello and welcome! I'm also new to this PTR thing so hopefully I get the hang of it soon :)

A theme park view at the CR sounds amazing! I hope you're able to get the free DDP with it.

We're debating moving from the Grand to either Wilderness Lodge or the Swan (decisions decisions... Lol)

We haven't considered the Christmas Party, but I'll definitely put it on our list to consider. We've been to it once before, but I was roughly 5, so I'm sure it's changed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter