The walking dead amc #2

I started with the very first show and I'll end with the last show.....

I have invested years into Walking Dead and no matter how crazy it has become in the writing and loss of actors, I'm in until the end.

Same for us! The show has been on for so long now that I remember watching the series premiere of it in my old apartment, not knowing what to make of a show about zombies. LOL! I remember being a little bored with the slow pace of the first episode with Sheriff Rick in the hospital but DH was into it so we stuck with it. Have been watching ever since!

I have invested years into Walking Dead and no matter how crazy it has become in the writing and loss of actors, I'm in until the end.

I will, too -- but hope they don't pull the rug out from under the fans like "Lost" did and crap out! I liked the first four seasons so much that I went back on Netflix and started watching them again. The difference between then and these last two years are night and day -- and it is so obvious how it seems the writers/producers and even actors have pretty much stopped caring!

I liked the first four seasons so much that I went back on Netflix and started watching them again. The difference between then and these last two years are night and day -- and it is so obvious how it seems the writers/producers and even actors have pretty much stopped caring!
::yes::

I will, too -- but hope they don't pull the rug out from under the fans like "Lost" did and crap out! I liked the first four seasons so much that I went back on Netflix and started watching them again. The difference between then and these last two years are night and day -- and it is so obvious how it seems the writers/producers and even actors have pretty much stopped caring!

First four seasons were great, although I always thought they spent too much time on Hershel's farm and could have sped things up a bit (particularly with the Randall storyline). I always thought this show would be better if they took a Game of Thrones approach. Less episodes and more story driven where things don't drag out as long. But you won't get those big advertisement dollars that way!

In a tweet from the zombie show's official account through AMC, the amount of time which had passed between Rick falling into a coma and emerging from a shipping container at Anne's scrapyard has been given a timeline. From Day One of the zombie apocalypse to Rick's capture by the woman who went by Jadis, 632 days had passed.

WHy would amc ever advertise the last few episodes of rick rimes when some people don’t like knowing spoilers?i knew about it from months ago but my poor husband watched a commercial and he had no idea rick was leaving. He hates knowing what’s going to happen. Don’t they realize people watch things to be surprised? Is it because they had so much backlash from when Abraham and glen died? People just couldn’t handle the surprise? I just don’t get the advertisement and ruining it for some people

I guess that means we are supposed to believe that Judith just turned 1. :sad2:

I find everything about that timeline unbelievable, Carl, Judith, everywhere they have been....

WHy would amc ever advertise the last few episodes of rick rimes when some people don’t like knowing spoilers?i knew about it from months ago but my poor husband watched a commercial and he had no idea rick was leaving. He hates knowing what’s going to happen. Don’t they realize people watch things to be surprised? Is it because they had so much backlash from when Abraham and glen died? People just couldn’t handle the surprise? I just don’t get the advertisement and ruining it for some people

Wait! What???

I still maintain that they killed the future and hope of the show when they INEXPLICABLY killed Carl.

Even Kirkman has talked about potentially killing Rick eventually and Carl picking up the mantle.

But Rick leaving — as much as I understand it from Lincoln’s perspective — WITHOUT Carl being there just ends the show in some really important way.

It’s like they’re deliberately going after a different audience who just wants to stare at and squeal for Daryl, and who appreciates their contrived plot lines and schizophrenic characters (all life is precious... kill ‘em all, I’m a ninja warrior... don’t kill the saviors, etc.).

I'm with you, it's why I saw out Lost and Prison break, at this point if you have invested the time and know there isnt long to go, why not.

While I think it would have been great from a shock value standpoint and pretty awesome killing him off unexpectedly (

There were those flash forwards though showing old Rick with the group so surely they cant kill him off.

I still maintain that they killed the future and hope of the show when they INEXPLICABLY killed Carl.

Even Kirkman has talked about potentially killing Rick eventually and Carl picking up the mantle.

But Rick leaving — as much as I understand it from Lincoln’s perspective — WITHOUT Carl being there just ends the show in some really important way.

It’s like they’re deliberately going after a different audience who just wants to stare at and squeal for Daryl, and who appreciates their contrived plot lines and schizophrenic characters (all life is precious... kill ‘em all, I’m a ninja warrior... don’t kill the saviors, etc.).

I agree you could loose Carl or Rick but not both. As far as the story goes ot makes more sense to have lost Rick and kept Carl

I have to think Andrew Lincoln's main reason for leaving is other opportunities elsewhere. Being the lead on this show has been his main commitment for years now which leaves him little room to take advantage of other show or movie roles. Some of these actors who have left have parlayed the success of this show into bigger opportunities, so I think that's the next step for him.

I have been watching Fear and the story line with Morgan wanting to go back to Rick's group (but still wanting to make sure his new FTWD friends are safe) makes me wonder if they aren't considering merging the two shows. Since they are killing off all the main characters on both, maybe a single show with both existing casts would make up for losing all these main characters lately.

Just a thought, LOL.

I have been watching Fear and the story line with Morgan wanting to go back to Rick's group (but still wanting to make sure his new FTWD friends are safe) makes me wonder if they aren't considering merging the two shows. Since they are killing off all the main characters on both, maybe a single show with both existing casts would make up for losing all these main characters lately.

Just a thought, LOL.
Couldn’t be worse than the state things are in now, IMO.

Doesn’t seem like their plan, but maybe that’s what they’ll be left with!

Just a thought, LOL.

That would be great... I'd only have to be bored to death with one show instead of two! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter