The walking dead amc #2

I told DH I'm out. I think some character deaths (Glenn, Carl, Abraham) have really changed the show and I'm just not interested anymore. I really think it was the loss of Abraham. He wasn't even one of my favorites, but he did provide some comic relief and personality. I just think the show is so blah now. And I can't imagine it without Rick. The way they ended last season is a good stopping point for me. I'm caught up on the comic, but that's getting old too. What is left to happen? It's the same old, same old.

Before I was really into their survival, but now I don't care who dies. I would now rather have it end with everyone turning or dying and the world is just filled with walkers.

Before I was really into their survival, but now I don't care who dies. I would now rather have it end with everyone turning or dying and the world is just filled with walkers.
This really gets to it for me, post Glenn/Abraham/Carl.

I agree that at some point it becomes Gilligans Island. They create a community, get in a war, everything is lost, go somewhere new and do it all again....
To me the only thing they could do would be to add some new plot like there is a place that has been unaffected or someone has a cure or something & the group tries to find it or the place. Just something other than the same old.

I agree that at some point it becomes Gilligans Island. They create a community, get in a war, everything is lost, go somewhere new and do it all again....

I'm dating myself, but at one point last year, I felt like it was protracted riff on "The Warriors" and our little band of survivors was going to run into the Orphans, or the Baseball Furies, or whoever that gang was that was roller skating around the subway in overalls...

fW1Fn1

ETA: I tried to include a picture of said Baseball Furies but it does not seem to be loading...but you get the picture...
fW1Fn1

Last edited:

TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!!! TONIGHT!!!!

Not as excited as previous years, but I do love it when one of the very few shows I watch returns. Did anyone watch it last night on AMC premiere? How was it? (No spoilers)

RIP Scott Wilson. (Herschel)

Can't wait to see how Rick dies. I really wish they could have kept that a huge secret. Imagine the shock and awe if he just died??? No warning at all. It would have been EPIC.

TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!!! TONIGHT!!!!

Not as excited as previous years, but I do love it when one of the very few shows I watch returns. Did anyone watch it last night on AMC premiere? How was it? (No spoilers)

RIP Scott Wilson. (Herschel)

Can't wait to see how Rick dies. I really wish they could have kept that a huge secret. Imagine the shock and awe if he just died??? No warning at all. It would have been EPIC.
Wow - I didn't know Scott Wilson died!! That's sad!

I was actaully just coming here after I saw somebody posted to make a joke about how I wish they could just go back to Herschel's farm or Woodbury or the Prison...Well RIP Herschel!

At any rate, there were some great seasons in the past. I want to try to have high hopes that they'll get this back on track but after last season and all the disjointed storylines, I have my doubts! Prove me wrong please!

I recorded it but didn't watch it yet. I'm so over TWD and disgusted with how they destroyed a great show.

"Warriors, come out to play!" (said with "Warriors" & "play" drawn out tauntingly, if you know what I'm talking about!)

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about, lol! We have it on dvd.

Sad about Scott Wilson. I've always liked him as both an actor and just a nice person.

Is that for sure what a PP said -- that they are going to kill of Rick? I was seriously hoping they would just let him ride off into the sunset since most of his family is dead! UGH -- don't like that one.

The show was on the boring side, but I think it was that way because they had to show us there was a time jump and what they have been doing. It was interesting they went to the museum to get colonial tools to help them. Like Rick said they needed stuff from the past to help with their future. I'm just surprised since they were in DC they didn't look for the underground tunnels that the president would have used in an apocalypse situation. It is possible there would be a whole underground community. I wonder if they will ever explore that.

I didn't like Gregory, but that was a brutal way to go. I would also like Rick to go off into the sunset but there is no way he would leave everyone, I just don't see any scenario that would happen, so I think they have to kill the character off. I'm sure he will die saving someone. I have to remember to buy tissues for that night.

The show was on the boring side, but I think it was that way because they had to show us there was a time jump and what they have been doing. It was interesting they went to the museum to get colonial tools to help them. Like Rick said they needed stuff from the past to help with their future. I'm just surprised since they were in DC they didn't look for the underground tunnels that the president would have used in an apocalypse situation. It is possible there would be a whole underground community. I wonder if they will ever explore that.

I didn't like Gregory, but that was a brutal way to go. I would also like Rick to go off into the sunset but there is no way he would leave everyone, I just don't see any scenario that would happen, so I think they have to kill the character off. I'm sure he will die saving someone. I have to remember to buy tissues for that night.

True -- I couldn't see him leaving Judith or Michonne unless those characters also left. Personally, I hope he dies by gunshot or knife rather than see him be eaten! JMPO

True -- I couldn't see him leaving Judith or Michonne unless those characters also left. Personally, I hope he dies by gunshot or knife rather than see him be eaten! JMPO

Or I'd HATE to see him turn into a walker, and have to be killed by a loved one. Merle Dixon, anyone??

zombie-merle-closeup-2.jpg

Or I'd HATE to see him turn into a walker, and have to be killed by a loved one. Merle Dixon, anyone??

My daughter met him at a Comic Con panel a couple of years ago and said he is a real spaz -- totally hyper and couldn't sit still.

I will admit to not really watching much after the early part of last season (maggie was still pregnant when I was watching). They lost me when Neegan and the pastor where stuck in the trailer together (don't know when that was). Anyway I watched a couple of episodes leading up to the premier last night and can anyone fill me in on what Maggie, Jesus and Daryl are plotting where they are against Rich and Michonne? Is it because they didn't kill Neegan and don't like Ricks decision to let him live so they are going to stage a cou against Ric? Am I understanding that or no?

I will admit to not really watching much after the early part of last season (maggie was still pregnant when I was watching). They lost me when Neegan and the pastor where stuck in the trailer together (don't know when that was). Anyway I watched a couple of episodes leading up to the premier last night and can anyone fill me in on what Maggie, Jesus and Daryl are plotting where they are against Rich and Michonne? Is it because they didn't kill Neegan and don't like Ricks decision to let him live so they are going to stage a cou against Ric? Am I understanding that or no?

That is how I read it.
I thought the decision not to kill Neegan was ridiculous. Sure you want to be better people and not just go around killing everyone but at Neegan was straight up evil and would pose s future danger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter