The walking dead amc #2

A 5 year jump?
It has been stated that episode 5 is Rick's last and episode 6 is Maggie's last, but Maggie's story is still being written for later.

That's the rumor I heard. Maybe the time jump will happen after Maggie leaves or maybe it does happen after Rick dies and then you see Maggie leave 5 years later, maybe to go onto another settlement or something, leaving the door open for her to come back. Again, this is just a rumor, so who knows.

Another rumor I heard is that Rick does die on the rock there and doesn't turn when he is found at some point later on. They take his blood and try to make a cure from it making him the ultimate hero. I know there has been talk that he is immune, that people think he died in the hospital but came back as human. I guess this time around since he is eaten by zoombies he can't come back from that but he may just die and not come back as a zombie if he is in fact immune. I don't know. I just hope he doesn't die alone, that would really suck.

Another rumor I heard is that Rick does die on the rock there and doesn't turn when he is found at some point later on. They take his blood and try to make a cure from it making him the ultimate hero. I know there has been talk that he is immune, that people think he died in the hospital but came back as human. I guess this time around since he is eaten by zoombies he can't come back from that but he may just die and not come back as a zombie if he is in fact immune. I don't know. I just hope he doesn't die alone, that would really suck.

That's an interesting theory. I like it, but the only thing is that if he is stuck on that rock and dies, the two herds heating for him will tear him limb from limb so I don't even thing there would be a body left.

I still haven't seen anything that confirms Maggie is leaving, can anyone provide an actual source?

I read an article that said Lauren is leaving to film an action comedy called Whiskey Cavalier. She said Maggies departure will be open ended and she may come back depending on how her series does. So I guess it isn't a definite departure, she could come back.

Well...everyone ready for the end of an era? Maybe the kill shot of the show? Got my glass of wine going. Gonna need it.

Watching now, not sure how I feel about it. I hate that he is by himself. Would have been so much better if he was with the group when he dies.

So the 5 year time jump rumor was true. I guess they had to do that to make the characters move forward after Rick's "death". I hope that Rick did not die that Andrew Lincoln will be back. I also loved seeing, Shane, Hershel and Sasha again.

Question about the A and B thing. Do you think jadis lied and said Rick was a B when he is in fact an A. There are rumors that A's are killed to make strong walkers. You also see in the coming attractions that they noticed the walkers are evolving. Is it possible this will end up being a government engineered thing.

Anyone watching Talking Dead? According to Scott Gimple this isn't the end of Rick Grimes' story. They're making AMC films so we'll find out what happens to Rick. I'm excited about this because I can't imagine not finding out what happens to him!

Anyone watching Talking Dead? According to Scott Gimple this isn't the end of Rick Grimes' story. They're making AMC films so we'll find out what happens to Rick. I'm excited about this because I can't imagine not finding out what happens to him!

I wasn't sure what he was talking about. Are there going to be short story series now? I hate Gimple still has his hand in this.

Yea, watching talking dead and Gimple mentioned what is planned on continuing with more on Rick

Thought movies were mentioned
Will have to watch the encore to make sure I heard that correct

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter