The walking dead amc #2

Maybe if Daryl gets some finally whether with a male or female, he will relax a little (and shower).

Oh my gosh -- please give this man a bar of soap and some water. Even on his "Riding with Norman Reedus" show he NEVER looks clean (but I love that show nevertheless -- his narration is wonderful ;))

So, Oceanside was kidnapping/killing the Saviors. Never would have guessed!

What do you think the helicopter people mean by A's and B's??? So, if Father Gabriel is an A, does that mean the helicopter will pick them up and we'll never have to see them again. Yaaaay! I can't stand Jadis/Anne!

The previews for next week showed what looked like Daryl taking Rick off somewhere and dropping him in a hole. Did anyone else see that??

I get the anger in the Oceanside women for what the Saviors did, but why would they just leave them as walkers to roam? That puts others in danger.
So is this Jadis "A/B" thing the way Rick leaves or dies? I am guessing he is an "A".

I get the anger in the Oceanside women for what the Saviors did, but why would they just leave them as walkers to roam? That puts others in danger.
So is this Jadis "A/B" thing the way Rick leaves or dies? I am guessing he is an "A".

Agree! With Justin anyway. But for that girl at the end. It looked like they did stab her in the head to kill her.

And, I just don't know about Rick leaving v. dying. Did you notice the scene where he and Judith were at the doctor? Looked like just a checkup, but maybe that was some kind of foreshadowing to Rick being sick. But, he only has two episodes left, so it would have to be something fast-acting to kill him. Unless they time-jump again.

Haven't been here for a while. :-)
My thoughts on A and B's is how the survivors are categorized. 'A' meaning a very important person who could be a perceived threat (remember Rick being locked in the 'A' storage container? 'B' may be someone who would be an asset, whether physically helping (grunts or benign occupation like a pastor (Gabrielle)) or someone like Eugene who has the brains.
My theory for Rick being gone is the bridge is going to give out (too much is being made of it). He's going to be swept away, not located and presumed dead. That leaves the door open for a future return.

My guess:

A - people that are alive that they will kill to see how long it takes to become a walker.

B - walkers that they can study.

I think A's are leaders, like Rick, Maggie, Ezekiel, Daryl, Carol (now that she is the leader of Saviors)

and B's are essential people, but not leaders, like Jesus, Michonne, Gabe, the Dr. guy, Enid etc.

Who do you think is asking Jadis/Ann for the A's? Aliens; the government; Ben Linus from the Lost Island???

I thought Andrew Lincoln was going to be on until the mid-season finale, looks like he's done in 2 episodes, ugh.

Maggie is only supposed to be in the first half of this season, then possibly in some of season 10 I have read. Also read that Michonne may be leaving too. Mainly because the actors want to leave which I don't blame them. They see the show dying. Time to move on.

Judith is going to get sick, die, and bite Rick and possibly others. She had a cough. It's never just a cough. And there was way too much Rick, Judith, and Michonne happy montage to not be a set up to doom.

Maggie and Rick will have some sort of showdown. Rick, knowing he's doomed, will do something that ends both him and Maggie.

Somehow Negan gets out. My guess, Daryl and Maggie devise a kill Negan plan that Rick screws up. Maybe that will be the showdown.

Negan survives, and it's Negan vs. Daryl cliffhanger for February.

Blind priest kills garbage lady somehow and runs away with mystery helicopter people that somehow only garbage lady notices or cares about. Spinoff or just another story arch for the mid season thing in February.

Or not.….

With all these people leaving the show - Rick, Maggie and now maybe Michonne - it's going to be the Negan show! He's definitely going to get free.

Didn't Rick say there's a cold going around so he sent the doctor back (that's why Enid stayed at Oceanside). And Judith has it.

With all these people leaving the show - Rick, Maggie and now maybe Michonne - it's going to be the Negan show! He's definitely going to get free.

Didn't Rick say there's a cold going around so he sent the doctor back (that's why Enid stayed at Oceanside). And Judith has it.

Ugh... it's like it won't even be the same show!

I remember the scene with Rick and Judith at the doctor. I was thinking maybe he was sick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter