The Wave or Trail's End Brunch for a Late Breakfast?

jsmla

DIS Veteran
I have an extra TS credit and am looking for a nice late breakfast for a solo. Prefer no characters and already have an ADR for dinner at Boma. Which would you choose?

Thanks!

We stayed at the Contemporary last week and *loved* breakfast at The Wave! The food and service was excellent and the atmosphere was very tranquil. Some might argue that it's not 'Disney' enough but I found it to be a lovely, peaceful way to start the day!

I'm leaning toward The Wave, my current ADR is for there at 10:40. The plan is to be at the MK for rope drop and hot foot it over to Peter Pan. It's closed for all but the last day of my trip and that just happened to be the only day for which I was able to get a Slinky Dog FP.

Complicated, Disney is!

I have an extra TS credit and am looking for a nice late breakfast for a solo. Prefer no characters and already have an ADR for dinner at Boma. Which would you choose?

WE love both! The Wave would be considered a little more classy, maybe, whereas Trails End more rustic - both must do's for us each trip.

Thanks!

As @drwadadli said they are both great, so you really cannot go wrong. We prefer The Wave, but only because its smaller and we find because of that the food is replenished more often and fresher.

I haven't been to either yet (we are doing TE brunch on our next trip though) and for pure food I'd pick the wave. I HAVE stayed at the CR and the sweet potato pancakes and chicken sausage are to die for, I had them on the room service menu.

I loooove The Wave. My fave breakfast on property! Great buffet selection! Plus i love the made-to-order items as well (also included in the buffet price). I get the buffet and also the made-to-order french toast. The butters and spreads they serve with it is to die for. My fave is the macadamia nut butter. Incredible!

I loooove The Wave. My fave breakfast on property! Great buffet selection! Plus i love the made-to-order items as well (also included in the buffet price). I get the buffet and also the made-to-order french toast. The butters and spreads they serve with it is to die for. My fave is the macadamia nut butter. Incredible!

Definitely keeping my Wave ADR!

You can't go wrong with either of these. They are both fantastic breakfasts. I would go out on a limb to say two of the best on property.

while I haven't had breakfast at the wave (only lunch and dinner, which were fantastic), I have eaten breakfast at Trails end. I was not impressed. Cracker Barrel-esque food. I also think they put the left over fried chicken from Hoop de Doo out, which my fried chicken loving kiddo ate.

Glad you kept the wave.

while I haven't had breakfast at the wave (only lunch and dinner, which were fantastic), I have eaten breakfast at Trails end. I was not impressed. Cracker Barrel-esque food. I also think they put the left over fried chicken from Hoop de Doo out, which my fried chicken loving kiddo ate.

Glad you kept the wave.
Really?
They don’t recycle food

Trails end is one of the best restaurants on wdw property imo. The wave blows, dotn waste your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter