• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

The WDW Comeback: Before/After Game

After. The cavalcades seem to be almost more liked than Festival of Fantasy was.

Although I can't help but wish they would launch a night-time parade for the Anniversary...

After for the parades. Lots of staff to make happen with small paid patrons means zero benefit before 100%.

After - for me the question is really about when the public would stand shoulder to shoulder on the parade route, willingly. The parade could come back tomorrow, but without an audience, why pay the expense? When will people move on from Covid, to line main street once again? I believe after...

Topic 19 Final Results - Traditional Parades Returning (1/1/2022)
8 Before
11 After

Topic 20 - The return of the Disney College Program
Before/After: 1/1/2022
Note: Students should be working back at WDW as the qualifier. Announcement for getting recalled is not enough.

Before! I could see then start accepting applications for Summer 2022 sometime in the Fall of 2021. With Flamingo Crossing open it could be even sooner.

Topic 20 - The return of the Disney College Program
Before/After: 1/1/2022
Note: Students should be working back at WDW as the qualifier. Announcement for getting recalled is not enough.
I believe after. They still need to recall all the still laid off employees before they consider re opening this program.

After. It will require an enormous amount of time and resources to get that ship sailing again...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter