• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The WDW Comeback: Before/After Game

21. After ... I could go either way on this one . I am going to vote After, but in time for Christmas holiday season
22. After.

Two topics today:

Topic 21 - Will either Port Orleans open:
Before/After: 11/1/2021

Topic 22 - When will we be Happily Ever After again? When it will return at MK?
Before/After: 7/31/2021
I think on topic 21, before. By late summer at the latest it looks like mask requirements will be more lenient for outdoors. This should drive for higher attendance and I could see Disney increasing Park capacity.
On Topic 22, I am going to say after. The difference between the two topics is timing. HEA will probably return, but again late summer or early fall.

New topics this morning:

23Typhoon Lagoon Water Park re-open?7/12/2021
24Announce that fireworks will be returning?6/11/2021

The Before/After game has a spiritual successor, called the Disney Comeback Index that has launched this month. It puts an index on the current Disney experience vs what we had in March 2020.

Do some digging and you'll find it.

23 - After. It's going to take more time to get all of their staffing back for it.
24- After, unfortunately. Disney is really dragging their feet on this one.

New topics this morning:

23Typhoon Lagoon Water Park re-open?7/12/2021
24Announce that fireworks will be returning?6/11/2021

The Before/After game has a spiritual successor, called the Disney Comeback Index that has launched this month. It puts an index on the current Disney experience vs what we had in March 2020.

Do some digging and you'll find it.
Is that on these boards or another?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter