The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Today's epi with Abby and her new boy toy dancing in the park was just weird. She looked like a 5 year old the way she was dressed. And the dancing was awful. And no chemistry between those two.
Agreed, it's painful to watch.

I can't stand Shauna. How long are they gonna keep Mattie in frump mode?
Peter Bergman is fascinating to watch as he reacts to what other characters are saying. If Marc is telling the truth about who he is, it's kind of a let down.

I can't stand Shauna. How long are they gonna keep Mattie in frump mode?
Peter Bergman is fascinating to watch as he reacts to what other characters are saying. If Marc is telling the truth about who he is, it's kind of a let down.

Shawna isn't a favorite of mine either. Hope she passes those exams she's always not studying for and gets sent to college in Italy. I thought I read that Shawna and Arturo might have a connection and have plans to mess with someone in GC. I agree with you about Mark. There had to be more to it, didn't there? Very anticlimactic for a soap opera.

Not sure why people are blaming Shawna for spilling the beans about Lilly running the red light and causing the accident that killed Hilary and her baby :confused3 I am sure the truck driver and the trucking company would not be willing to take blame for causing the accident that resulted in deaths :rolleyes1 They would be denying the charges very strongly and any accident recreation would surely prove that Lilly was at fault :thumbsup2 Time for Lilly to get off her high horse:rotfl2:

Not sure why people are blaming Shawna for spilling the beans about Lilly running the red light and causing the accident that killed Hilary and her baby :confused3 I am sure the truck driver and the trucking company would not be willing to take blame for causing the accident that resulted in deaths :rolleyes1 They would be denying the charges very strongly and any accident recreation would surely prove that Lilly was at fault :thumbsup2 Time for Lilly to get off her high horse:rotfl2:

EXACTLY what I've been thinking. This would have been investigated immediately. No one would take Lily's explanation of "the truck came out of no where" as plausible. Surely the truck drivers first words would have been that she ran the light, and an investigation of such would follow. Surely there are red light cameras in Wisconsin? Not to mention camera footage from local businesses or homes that both insurance companies and police would view as part of the investigation.

I had all those same thoughts, SRQ57 :woohoo:
EXACTLY what I've been thinking. This would have been investigated immediately. No one would take Lily's explanation of "the truck came out of no where" as plausible. Surely the truck drivers first words would have been that she ran the light, and an investigation of such would follow. Surely there are red light cameras in Wisconsin? Not to mention camera footage from local businesses or homes that both insurance companies and police would view as part of the investigation.

I had all those exact same thoughts, SRQ57 :lmao:

I have a feeling the police will follow up on Lily's responsibility regarding the accident. If not, the GC police dept. is even worse than we originally thought. I can see her being prosecuted and heading off to prison when she's found guilty of being negligent and running the stop light.

I have a feeling the police will follow up on Lily's responsibility regarding the accident. If not, the GC police dept. is even worse than we originally thought. I can see her being prosecuted and heading off to prison when she's found guilty of being negligent and running the stop light.

I wish :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

That's OK, she went to the police and confessed at Devon's insistence. That was AFTER Charlie confirmed Lily ran the red light. How can you drive straight for so long without swerving while arguing with someone and not notice ahead of time a red light or yellow at least.

I doubt very seriously she would be charged criminally with anything (although it's a soap so real life doesn't apply, lol) . She wasn't drunk or impaired. This would become a civil matter, where parties involved would sue or settle in a civil case. Maybe Devon or the truck driver (or the drivers company) will sue Lily.

If you saw the previews for next week, who was the guy at the end who was linking various women to JT? Have we seen him before or is he someone new? A P.I.?

Is there anyone more full of herself than Summer Newman :crazy2: She certainly thinks the world revolves around her and that she is the biggest gift to the male race :sick:

Today"s epi...i am a little behind as I taped it but am at the part where Summer stops elevator with Billy. If those 2 hook up on that elevator, where he and Phyllis did it many times....ewwwwww.

Yes, a BIG ewwww. SUMMER is just a slut, chasing her Mom's SO! Ish!
Wasn't sure where they would go with this.

And Devon, come on, grow up........! He is a idiot.
Not that Lily doesn't have some responsibility but sorry, it isn't Lily's fault that Hilary was a very unkind person so not many liked her.
No one wanted her to die!

Thanks for the fun discussion......(heehee)

If you saw the previews for next week, who was the guy at the end who was linking various women to JT? Have we seen him before or is he someone new? A P.I.?

I think he's new and supposed to be investigating JT's disappearance.

What is it with Nate and thinking he can walk around randomly diagnosing people and interrogating them? I cannot imaging they taught him this in Med school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter