The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Does she die? I’m watching the episode where Devon is going to marry her in the icu. He just sent out the invitations.

Hard to imagine anyone could be that beautiful right up until she died. :confused3 I never liked Hillary's character but the actress who played her did a great job coming off as a self-centered egotistical brat. I actually grew to like the kinder, gentler Hillary and loved how she made amends with family and friends during her brief stay in the ICU.

Yes I was wondering how they'd get her all dressed up with the wires hooked up to her and do her hair and makeup and nails, the whole time she's laying weak in the bed.

Hard to imagine anyone could be that beautiful right up until she died. :confused3 I never liked Hillary's character but the actress who played her did a great job coming off as a self-centered egotistical brat. I actually grew to like the kinder, gentler Hillary and loved how she made amends with family and friends during her brief stay in the ICU.

I must be the only one who was a bit of weary watching poor Hilary die, lol! It just consumed too much of the program for a long time. I'm also not so sure Hillary's character would be quite so forgiving of Lilly if she knew she was dying because Lilly ran a red light. I think Hillary would come back to haunt Lilly if she could. LOL!

I must be the only one who was a bit of weary watching poor Hilary die, lol! It just consumed too much of the program for a long time. I'm also not so sure Hillary's character would be quite so forgiving of Lilly if she knew she was dying because Lilly ran a red light. I think Hillary would come back to haunt Lilly if she could. LOL!

Oooh, I think that would be fun. :rotfl: Writers, make Hillary a ghost that haunts Lily. :eek: :hyper: :littleangel:

I hope Lilly goes to jail...and off the show. Can't stand her.

I wouldn't mind seeing her knocked down a peg or two off her high horse. She was so sanctimonious with Cane (kind of dismissive of the fact that he caught her in bed with Joe), and judgemental toward Hilary. I saw zero chemistry with baby Sam. (who we never actually get to see)
I also don't see her as the stunning model she was cast as. She's attractive enough but high end famous runway model?...not so much.
By the way, who is running the "club" these days? I guess it runs itself, lol. These people change jobs as often as they change underwear.

Get your Kleenex/tissues ready, Hillary's death bed letter will make even the haters shed some tears.

Today's epi with Abby and her new boy toy dancing in the park was just weird. She looked like a 5 year old the way she was dressed. And the dancing was awful. And no chemistry between those two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter