The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

What is it with Nate and thinking he can walk around randomly diagnosing people and interrogating them? I cannot imaging they taught him this in Med school.
This reminded me... did we ever find out why Victoria was having vision issues and getting dizzy? I stopped watching for a while.

This reminded me... did we ever find out why Victoria was having vision issues and getting dizzy? I stopped watching for a while.

Yeah- it was some ingredient in the face masks from Brash & Sassy that was making her sick. I think it was part of the reason Brash & Sassy started going under. There were issued with the FDA.

Good call! I just saw Phyllis smack Summer!! :P
She needed to smack her a few more times...and harder. Though everything Summer said was spot on. Still, wow, cannot believe she has the gall to tell her mom she is going for her man, and won't stop until she succeeds. Blech.

Who does everyone think Jack's father is? I would like them to make it someone from the far past, Lance Prentiss maybe.

so obviously the Phylis and Nick hook up is going to come out, probably as soon as Summer gets off Jaboat, and Sharon will dump Nick and end up with new guy, Rey. He reminds me of the dark eyebrow guy from The Lost (actor Nestor Carbonell).

so obviously the Phylis and Nick hook up is going to come out, probably as soon as Summer gets off Jaboat, and Sharon will dump Nick and end up with new guy, Rey. He reminds me of the dark eyebrow guy from The Lost (actor Nestor Carbonell).

Yep- I think Phyllis will end up back with Jack, too.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I saw that Christel Khalil, the actress that plays Lilly, has decided to be on re-occurring status.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter