There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Countdown Just saw it in my ticker:

8 days until we start the drive
9 days until we are in Florida staying with friends
10 days until we check into AoA!

I'm caught up (again). I remember the days of the love/hate relationship with football. I loved going to the practices and games and the thrill of it all but when it was over, I'd breathe a big sign of relief. It was so nice not to be running around like crazy every day but about a week later, I'm missing it all.

Slacker..
I am with you completely! I do miss it!!! and still i love having my house again! I don't ever have a Not running around like a chicken without a head time for us! LOL there is either a job to get to- a sport to get to- or actual real life things like groceries? LOL

It rained all day long on Halloween here. Not like it matters or anything since I never ever have trick-or-treaters come to our house. We are at the very end of a subdivision and I guess the kiddos are scared to come down. I have even lit up the driveway before and had a total of five, yep, five come a knockin'. I laughed at your description of the people running from Meg the midget. Like that little thang could do some serious harm. :P

It did rain for a while here then stopped about 6. THANKFULLY last year was a MESS with the sleet- hail- terrible rains. So this was nice. Well let me know we will come trick or treating at your home! LOL! ya know when i move out of ChiGETTO

You better get a crack-a-lackin' at packin' girl! You're going to Walt Disney World!

I love the way you put that! YES TODAY is the day!

I started a new thread in the community board. You tube is not being friendly!!! If you know technology or someone who does please take a read and help me?!?!

HELP ME WITH YOU TUBE OR A FORMAT FILE

So you are stressing. I have a friend that waits to pack right before they leave and she doesn't stress about it at all!

A) I am so jealous that your trip is so many days longer than our shortie!!!
B) You look sleepy but SO skinny!! :) Bonus!
C) Our short trip with no extra magic hours is leaving us very slim on pickin's to squeeze in a DISMeet! We'll be at DHS in the a.m. on 11/13 then afternoon and MVMCP at MK. 11/14 we're at Animal Kingdom then MK late afternoon and night. 11/15 Epcot all day and DHS for Merry and Bright Dessert Party at night. I'll be on the lookout for you and your crew in our travels! :)

Bah humbug. I really wanted to squeeze a meet in with you, d, and suzi but friday 13 im at AK/HS, sat 14 at MK allll day and sunday 15 is our checkout.

she cannot take a picture.. The fake smile...!

Haha....this brings me back to the first trip report I ever read of yours with Meg and her tilting head in EVERY picture :) Haha.....she's so adorable!

Sorry the boys lost their last game, but wow...what a come back! They should be proud :)

I'm soaking up all your Chrismtas pictures....can't wait to see it in person! And yes, I did just write down all your plans so we can stalk you.

See ya real soon!

So you are stressing. I have a friend that waits to pack right before they leave and she doesn't stress about it at all!

i'm making myself sick... I need to stop this.. I need to take a page out of your friends book! There is NO need for all this. I need a therapist.

A) I am so jealous that your trip is so many days longer than our shortie!!!
B) You look sleepy but SO skinny!! :) Bonus!
C) Our short trip with no extra magic hours is leaving us very slim on pickin's to squeeze in a DISMeet! We'll be at DHS in the a.m. on 11/13 then afternoon and MVMCP at MK. 11/14 we're at Animal Kingdom then MK late afternoon and night. 11/15 Epcot all day and DHS for Merry and Bright Dessert Party at night. I'll be on the lookout for you and your crew in our travels! :)

I don't know why your post isn't multi quoted!
A- Yep a longer trip was NEEDED! LOL
B - Thank you sadly NO. I have another 50 pounds to go! I do look over tired! and those bags? I started to treat my face last night. those pictures are a real eye opener! I can't look like that for Disney!!!
C - How is this possible. OK. Well if you see any of us PLEASE stop us!!!

So excited for you!!!

Thanks! It is very exciting!

Bah humbug. I really wanted to squeeze a meet in with you, d, and suzi but friday 13 im at AK/HS, sat 14 at MK allll day and sunday 15 is our checkout.

Well Bah Humbug to this! Friday i have no idea what we will be doing. So i MIGHT just see you at HS?!?! Depends on the kiddos.

You have a really great trip planned. :)

Thanks! The more and more i am looking at that one down day the more i am excited for it.. Never had a full down day at Disney..

Haha....this brings me back to the first trip report I ever read of yours with Meg and her tilting head in EVERY picture :) Haha.....she's so adorable!
You mean this??

Or

OR

Yep! that's the tilt! LOL

Sorry the boys lost their last game, but wow...what a come back! They should be proud :)

They are!! Can't wait until next year!!

I'm soaking up all your Chrismtas pictures....can't wait to see it in person! And yes, I did just write down all your plans so we can stalk you.

seriously? half of our FP are together!! We really need to get on the same page.

See ya real soon!

I missed the last episode!!! Must fix that TODAY! LOL..

PROGRESS!

Yes you all read that correctly! I HAVE MADE PROGRESS!!! I did I did!

Yesterday i picked the midgets up from school took them for hair cuts! YAY! i will not have shaggy kids!
Task COMPLETED!

shgdgmu.jpg

Came home and the whole house was LAZY!!! I mean dogs kids everyone was just blah on the couches.. Including me. BUT i knew i had to START something for Disney- packing - videos - music- MB's Something!!!

giphy.gif

Matt i think is coming down with something.. He was crashed OUT on the couch by 7. I pray whatever it is gets OUT and the other two knuckleheads don't get it.

My laptop was doing a update- i wasn't able to sit on the comfy couch and do computer stuff, It was time to get up and:

tumblr_mp4g7yAi0z1rzbvsto1_500.gif

I wish it was this easy!!!

Genie-Packing-Suitcase-85287.gif

Zack was MORE than willing to start packing! Up we went to our rooms to start the daunting task of filling our luggage with magical goodness!

THANKFULLY my luggage still had a lot of toiletries stuff, i had thought i need to buy! Nope!

What is SO nice this year is the kids can pack their own stuff! unlike last year... That was INSANE! packing 5 people in one day--- i take that back a couple of HOURS!---- I don't suggest it.

Zack was wonderful He was able to pack shirt shorts and a few other items! I LOVE THIS KID!
Lets not forget to pack your EARS!

YAY! I cannot wait to see this with the Osbourn lights!!! GIDDY GIDDY

I was able to grab ALL my shirts toss them in a couple pairs of shirts.. Next thing i knew it was BED TIME!

Today I will do the computer stuff after work as long as Job #2 doesn't need me for my call in I will be getting MY HAIR DONE! yippee!!
Back home and try to sort out stuff and update my packing lists!!!

One week from today i will be home last minute packing- tom will get my car all pretty and gassed up while waiting for the midgets to come home! so we can start that drive!!!

Yay! One week! Do you know that they now sell wands that make those ear hats change colors? I think you need to buy one and hide it from the kids so you can change their ears when they are not looking. That could be hours of fun!

Just take a deep breath. Things will get done. It's just not worth the stress. My daughter was packing for herself at that age. I just had to make sure she packed socks and underwear. My theory was that since we were driving, we could always buy anything important that we forgot. Everyone else was good about not forgetting things but I've forgotten small things like belts and hairbrushes.
You look so thin even if you are tired.
Liz

Yay, packing progress. :cool1:

I try to check a couple things off my to do list each day to try to keep the stress away. I probably need Disney counseling as well.

WAIT A SECOND. How did I not realize on 11/15 you will be in Epcot (Epercot, right?) and so will we!! Until around 5 when we head to DHS. Duuuuuh, I bet we could squeeze in a DIS Meet somewhere along there because that's what's on your itinerary, too. :) Sleep deprivation and work related stress are a real hassle when planning!!

You look fabulous!! Tired mom and all. Cut your busy self some slack so you aren't worn out for your trip!! :lovestruc

I saw your post in the November group worried about the weather! I do think it's going to cool off a little bit after this week. I'm in North Florida and it's been over 85 and muggy as heck for the last 2 weeks. It doesn't feel like it's almost time for the holidays. Bring back my magical 70s, 60s, 50s!!

We will be there Thanksgiving week. I'd like it to be not too hot, but still nice for us to swim. pixiedust:

Eeep!!! I've never seen you THIS packed so far away from a trip. :scratchin YOu must be excited this time??? Hehehehe!

Love seeing everything laid out - it's so close... You must remember to text me with updates as your driving - so we don't worry about you. Because you know I worry. :lovestruc

One week girly - ONE WEEK!!!! :woohoo: And poor WDW... It will never be the same for many. :eek:

D~

Your plans sound wonderful..I hope you all have a fabulous trip..cant wait to read all about it..Be safe!!

OMG you leave in a week!!!!! I am so jealous!

Um....why did they have to change the resort mugs now and not in August? We now have 8 of the last style and 7 of the style before that. I want a new one!

One Man's Dream was open IN August. Walt's desk was gone, but the rest was there.

You look fantastic! Congrats on the weight loss!

Don't stress about the packing. We seriously wait until the night before we leave to pack. We'll start setting things aside we know we can't forget, but we are total last minute packers.

Love your Halloween stuff. I'm coming trick or treating to your house next year. It's not that far.

I don't know how you do it with 3 jobs, a family, all those sports... I'm exhausted with 1 job, 2 kids, 1 day of gymnastics/week, swimming lessons 1 day/week, and theater class on Saturday mornings. I just want to curl up and go to sleep reading about all the stuff you get done!

OMG I can't believe you leave in a week!!!!!!!

Haha...yep, that's the head tilt :) Ahhhh....love that kiddo!

What? We have FPs together?? I don't think I have seen yours....let me go back through our convo.....ummm, maybe tomorrow. I will have to do a spreadsheet :)

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT? I NEED THIS!!

Oh and totally stole this from your report it somehow didn't quote in your report and did in mine?!?!
Technology. who knows..

This is just so so sad. I do hope it's there... I am going to miss not drawing!!!

I am.. And i am tired. Yet all this running around and all the busy stuff will have me ready for Disney right???

OMG i cannot believe we are leaving next week.. I am SO NOT READY

Same here the line was outside for the move ride. Yet it was going to be our last ride of this trip.

I will get a picture of the Zero popcorn bucket tomorrow, and the evil queen mug I got, and a few of our other souvenirs.

We really missed the Animation Academy, we always looked forward to drawing a character and there were a couple times we did it twice in one day. Are there drawing lessons in the lobby of Art of Animation? I think I have read about that...

Yay! You started packing. I have packed the night before several trips, it is hard, but doable, I just wash the clothes, and fold them into the suitcase. I think there is a laundry basket in my room with stuff I didn't fold and pack for our Disney trip. (I probably should fold them soon :rolleyes1I thought I had enough outfits for everyone at least one a day, but it was hot and we changed clothes a couple times and I ended up having to wash clothes. :laundy: So DH and I did laundry one afternoon and swam at the quiet pool with Henry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter