There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

I am SINGLE DIGIT DANCING with you!
In fact
I am I-CAN-COUNT-ON-ONE-HAND dancing with you!!!!!!

:flower1::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::cheer2::bounce::jumping1::dancer:

Busy weekends for us! I can't wait to get home from work to finish my packing!

THIS TIME NEXT WEEK, YOU WILL BE AT DISNEY!!!!!!! (Or on your way, at least.) :hyper:

Belated single-digit dance! :woohoo:

ku-medium.gif

tumblr_mtl95suN7s1sr39gto1_250.gif

UCsbkpw.gif

Yay, single digit dance!!
:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:
I'm so excited for you all!

HA! Zack packed and just threw everything in there all crumpled.. So yesterday I showed him how to fold. Then noticed he has some underwear in there too.. Umm Don't you need those for the week? "yeah, I guess?" Silly boy is ready to hit the road!

This makes me think of me! On the way out, my case was super neat, organized, straps were clipped to hold things in place, the whole works. To come home, we packed in the early hours of the morning, didn't want to be packing to leave anyway, threw last minute bits in at high speed before we left for one last trip to MK, it was a mess. I literally picked through the bag of MNSSHP candy we had left and picked out all the stuff we can't get at home and sprinkled it into the case to fill some of the gaps. Wouldn't you know it, on the way home the TSA opened my case (we had a bottle of Nyquil in there in a travel mug, I think it must've made a suspicious shape on the scanner!). :oops: Well when I got home and opened my case, it was neater than when it left CBR! Those poor TSA people must have wondered what on earth they'd opened, clothes everywhere, souvenirs crammed into every shoe and souvenir cup, and a liberal sprinkling of Halloween candy throughout. I think they actually tidied it up a bit for me!

giphy.gif

Woooohoooo!!!! You're almost there! I'm so excited for you guys.

Loved the Halloween pictures! It's so cool your kids did a haunted house. We were cranky old people this year and didn't even hand out candy. DH worked and I hid in my craft room, watching cheesy Halloween movies.

We have a Disney box too. Ours mainly has our pens for autographs, whatever travel size stuff we have left at the end of the trip, etc.

Your schedule wears be out just reading it! Hopefully this trip will be the de-stresser you need (and so rightfully deserve!)

Sorry! :flower3: NOT!! :rotfl: You know I love to fuel the addiction! ::yes::

you are not good on my bank account.

I'll do a late dance with ya!

Why thank you! Very exciting stuff here!!!

Okay here is the Zero Popcorn bucket

Are you kidding me.
I am SO.... Angry!!! I could have had a friend of mine pick it up for me!! and I DIDN'T!!!

And my poison apple mug

still mad. I want this too. Halloween is just SO FLIPPING AWESOME!

I bought this at Flame tree Barbecue during lunch at the Animal Kingdom. It was full of lemonade.

sure rub it in...

Sounds like a busy weekend. I can't wait to see your magic bands!

busy is my middle name! LOL

Omg the koolaid man. :tongue:
Have a great weekend!

I know! well I talked to Tom and since he slacked on the packing part HE will be the one wearing the kool aid man poncho!

Wow. 8 Days! Super excited for you all. And a bit jealous of your weather. I just found out that our company is part of some corporate purchasing company and I found discounted tickets to Disneyland and WDW. The company did tell us no vacations will be allowed August - October of 2016. We are getting a new computer system. So, that rules out WDW for us, but I am hoping to swing a trip to Disneyland. It would have to be late June or July though. So, I will be looking at those tickets today.

Have a great weekend. Sounds busy, as usual.

DISNEYLAND!!!! NOW I AM JEALOUS!!!! I so very want to go there!!! Let me know ALL your plans!!!

Shannon-
I might need ask you a ton of disneyland questions. We are suprising my girls in April for a trip to Disneyland- just have to do the no snow dance in New York this winter, otherwise we might be pulling them out of school to go.

you and me both.

Wow, you have been busy! I should be motivated to pack by you, but I still have a week or so to put it off, then panic!

I am always busy which helps the time go by.
I am more like you in the packing department. I have noticed when i pack the weekend before i go i stress about it MORE. if i do it last minute i KNOW i have everything i need since it is all right there. throw it in a suitcase and BOOM it's done off we go. THIS? it's like did i pack this.. Did i pack that? Even when i have it marked on one of my many lists going on..

We overlap on 11/18 at Epcot in the morning, although since our light arrives at 11pm, we likely won't see a bed until nearly 2am. That means our morning in Epcot is come what may. We have a Seas FP+ that ends at 10:45am so I hope we make it over by then.

I HOPE SO!!!

Then of course we overlap on 11/19 at MVMCP, we are taking the morning off as well. We will be coming in right at 4pm.

This is going to be a big party of Dis meets!!! if you need to find me i will be dancing away at the party! HA HA HA

Single digit dance!

Glad you got some packing done. LOL that Zack just piled everything in.

Have a great weekend!

It's a boy.. they have no concept of folding. Matt is still the biggest pain to get done.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Single Digits!!! Woo Hoo!!!! You are making me so nostalgic for our trip last year.

It's fun to relive your trip! I am glad i was able to do this for you!

Wow Mo! just saw your pictures. You are looking fabulously slim already. So happy your trip is close - and you are nearly packed. No wonder its 70 degrees out at 11 pm!

Hi Tess!!!! :wave:
Aww thank you. I have a lot more to go. But thank you so so much!
Almost packed! I am excited to just GO!

I might be in Chicago sometime in December to visit with Shannon, who will not be coming home for either Thanksgiving or Christmas :guilty::mad::(:guilty::sad::sad::sad:. I'll let you know more when/if I have some dates.

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME! I would LOVE to see you!!!!

Late SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!

giphy.gif

BAAAAAA HA HA HA HA Love the dance!!!

Sounds like an awesome weekend!!! You can do it Mo-Mo!!! Hopefully you can get M&M going... Crack that whip!

Love the mug and love the popcorn bucket... So cool!!!

D~

These two are something else!!!

This made me laugh, because I totally have shaggy kids lol. I hate it but...they hate haircuts and it is always such an ordeal...

Way to go on starting packing! So excited for you!

Matt does NOT like short hair. For football he NEEDS the buzz Well for Disney.. it's easier. After this trip he will let it grown. Zack HATES longer hair. which saddens me since it's cute.

Thank you!

I am SINGLE DIGIT DANCING with you!
In fact
I am I-CAN-COUNT-ON-ONE-HAND dancing with you!!!!!!

:flower1::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::cheer2::bounce::jumping1::dancer:

Busy weekends for us! I can't wait to get home from work to finish my packing!

Isn't it exciting?? it's THIS WEEK!!! YAY US!!! and you found me on that silly facebook page!! YAY!

THIS TIME NEXT WEEK, YOU WILL BE AT DISNEY!!!!!!! (Or on your way, at least.) :hyper:

Belated single-digit dance! :woohoo:

ku-medium.gif

tumblr_mtl95suN7s1sr39gto1_250.gif

UCsbkpw.gif

your dancing pictures are always the best!!!

So just realized our Epcot plans don't overlap..have to say I'm pretty happy about this considering your record! Lol!

Gee why???

yep.
rILgyoFuZTA6Z05mRaAvbc57ZHC_H_n7k7UPD5Y1VSvOA-opQPU7vh_2mDl0n5X0ACyfHapXpPSTLNFjS-iRZhi-3ir86WX8EMX-DkQZaKmLO61Z75nstzqdwkKQdnIr5Zl4V_f3

Yay, single digit dance!!
:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:
I'm so excited for you all!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

This makes me think of me! On the way out, my case was super neat, organized, straps were clipped to hold things in place, the whole works. To come home, we packed in the early hours of the morning, didn't want to be packing to leave anyway, threw last minute bits in at high speed before we left for one last trip to MK, it was a mess. I literally picked through the bag of MNSSHP candy we had left and picked out all the stuff we can't get at home and sprinkled it into the case to fill some of the gaps. Wouldn't you know it, on the way home the TSA opened my case (we had a bottle of Nyquil in there in a travel mug, I think it must've made a suspicious shape on the scanner!). :oops: Well when I got home and opened my case, it was neater than when it left CBR! Those poor TSA people must have wondered what on earth they'd opened, clothes everywhere, souvenirs crammed into every shoe and souvenir cup, and a liberal sprinkling of Halloween candy throughout. I think they actually tidied it up a bit for me!

I cannot stop laughing!!! they packed it BETTER!!!! HA HA HA.. Like oh.. this poor soul let's help her out a little...
HA HA HA HA HA
Maybe i should do this?!?!? they can do it for me.

View attachment 133889

Woooohoooo!!!! You're almost there! I'm so excited for you guys.

Loved the Halloween pictures! It's so cool your kids did a haunted house. We were cranky old people this year and didn't even hand out candy. DH worked and I hid in my craft room, watching cheesy Halloween movies.

We have a Disney box too. Ours mainly has our pens for autographs, whatever travel size stuff we have left at the end of the trip, etc.

Your schedule wears be out just reading it! Hopefully this trip will be the de-stresser you need (and so rightfully deserve!)

thank you!!!

Hey at least you were in the halloween spirit and watching movies!

Same here withe the Disney box. Just stuff we will take back every year. At least i have a LITTLE organization!! LOL.

i am excited for some time off especially being IN Disney!!!

Ok, Mo!! I'm not sure what magic or special powers you have, but I have been watching the weather and so far the only real chance of rain is falling on our 1st Epcot Visit on 11/17/15!! :)

Hello all my favorite Dis-ers!!!

flynn.gif

My computer here at work is really giving me a headache... so i hope to get this done before i ge the rest of the CRAP off my desk and OFF to our happy place!

This weekend was a blur..

Friday:
Dog training.. Logan decided to flip and twirl and took out my left knee. I have been in pain ever since.
Brace is packed. I am not going to the doc. I will get replacement until i can no longer walk. I can handle pain.

Saturday:
was my first full on DAY OFF! i was able to sleep in a little. I cannot tell you how i look forward just to be able to sleep until 6.. it's WONDERFUL!!! had my coffee, had a relaxing couple of hours.
Until i just couldn't handle sitting anymore and i had to move. I started cleaning a little start it off.. so when Wednesday hit i will clean like a mad woman for the house sitter...
Then i cleaned all my camera's, and lens, charged all the batteries.
They sparkle now.. Packed that all up and it's ready to go!

Went and had my hair done. Noticed she cut about 2 inches off. It looks fine thankfully.
back home and started packing and updating my lists for packing..

I have come to understand i so SO MUCH better with last minute packing. As the weeks go i usually start taking clothes and other things and putting into the Disney box. then the day before or the day of-- i will have everything right there in front of me throw into the luggage marking it off my luggage packing list -and POOF i am DONE! makeup hair stuff DONE! it's a lot easier. this packing the weekend before is stressful! do i have this? do i have that? what did i need to buy? etc. STRESSFUL i tell you!!!

Once i had, had enough we decided to decorate our MB's

Matt was acting like a goof and didn't get anything done with his. Not my problem. That's on him

I don't have a finished product picture i will grab one today for you all.

Tom made his FAMOUS buffalo chicken wraps for dinner. They did not disappoint! time to hit the hay as i had to be at Job #2 at 7am!

Sunday:
Threw on a knee brace since it's still hurts worked from 7am-2pm I was tired when i got home and wanted to rest the knee before i started to get stuff done around the house. Ended up watching Inside out ran to grab some White Castle for dinner (MISTAKE) then watched Tomorrowland
I got NOTHING accomplished yet did get us all in the Disney spirit!

Speaking of Kids excited for Disney:
Peanut of course is jumping out of her skin to go. Tom doesn't show it but he is excited too.
I asked Zack is he was excited about the trip. He said i want to go but i am not that excited.
WHAT?
because he KNOWS ABOUT IT. He said it's much better to be surprised.. I wanted to flatten him.

I asked Matt later about going he said Yes of course! Then he said he would like to do something else too.

They ALL want to do the cruise. well then

I am rethinking our 2016 trip. to do the cruise and maybe a couple nights in Disney. We have time to figure it out..

Today!

I am working have a ton to get off my desk.
Go get my blood test
Meg has Volleyball practice at 6
I would like to DOUBLE check the kids suitcases to make sure there are clothes in there.

SO as the laundry was getting done, Matt kept taking out the CLEAN clothes and putting them on..
Umm excise me it's 50° out. you do NOT need to wear shorts and a Muscle Shirt!!!! He changes into another of his FAVORITE tee shirts.
whatever. i give up.

we-re-going-to-disney-in-3-days-1.png

freak-out-3-days-till-disney-world.png

I figure if she can do this:

a5bd2a700b4ccc9aabdef78bcb904af1.jpg

I can get a family of 5 ready and a house cleaned all the other fun things DONE right??

Ok, Mo!! I'm not sure what magic or special powers you have, but I have been watching the weather and so far the only real chance of rain is falling on our 1st Epcot Visit on 11/17/15!! :)

tumblr_mjev0tkbL11rhlqvzo1_500.gif

I made a call to my girl here...

Of course it's going to rain in Epcot. did you think differently???

Friday:
Dog training.. Logan decided to flip and twirl and took out my left knee. I have been in pain ever since.
Brace is packed. I am not going to the doc. I will get replacement until i can no longer walk. I can handle pain.

OUCH! I hope you feel at least a little better before the trip!

I have come to understand i so SO MUCH better with last minute packing. As the weeks go i usually start taking clothes and other things and putting into the Disney box. then the day before or the day of-- i will have everything right there in front of me throw into the luggage marking it off my luggage packing list -and POOF i am DONE! makeup hair stuff DONE! it's a lot easier. this packing the weekend before is stressful! do i have this? do i have that? what did i need to buy? etc. STRESSFUL i tell you!!!

LOL, this is exactly my stratagey as well. In fact this weekend I told Erik he was going to have to deal with the three huge boxes in the kitchen that our amazon stuff came in, since they are my Disney boxes. They are centrally located between our basement and upstairs and everytime I see something that I need to pack for Disney I grab it and throw it in the box. I think it is a great system!

Sunday:
Threw on a knee brace since it's still hurts worked from 7am-2pm I was tired when i got home and wanted to rest the knee before i started to get stuff done around the house. Ended up watching Inside out ran to grab some White Castle for dinner (MISTAKE) then watched Tomorrowland
I got NOTHING accomplished yet did get us all in the Disney spirit!

White Castle always seems like a good idea until an hour later!

They ALL want to do the cruise. well then

I am rethinking our 2016 trip. to do the cruise and maybe a couple nights in Disney. We have time to figure it out..

Wohoo a cruise! Great idea!

I would like to DOUBLE check the kids suitcases to make sure there are clothes in there.

I laughed out loud when I read this!

I figure if she can do this:

a5bd2a700b4ccc9aabdef78bcb904af1.jpg

I can get a family of 5 ready and a house cleaned all the other fun things DONE right??

LOVE THIS!

Shannon-
I might need ask you a ton of disneyland questions. We are suprising my girls in April for a trip to Disneyland- just have to do the no snow dance in New York this winter, otherwise we might be pulling them out of school to go.
April is a wonderful time to go. We went during a choir competition and it was very doable. I would love to answer any questions.

So sorry to hear about the knee. Hopefully it starts feeling better really soon. Like today. 3 days left. It is going to be great! Even if it rains.

Ouch, sorry about your knee. I hope it feels a little better for the trip.

LOL at the picture of Meg with her MB. Yes, please post the finish products!

Packing looks like it's going great. And um, Matt? Taking out the clean clothes? No! And you're right, the cold hit so no need for shorts here.

I hope this week flies for you!

Hope your knee feels better. Wishing you safe travels and sleepy, pleasant children for the drive down!

Ouch! Hopefully your knee doesn't give you fits on the trip. Try to rest it as much as possible until then.

With us, White Castle is almost always a big mistake. Poor DH will just never learn his lesson. I, on the other hand, have learned the only safe things to eat there are the chicken rings & fries. lol

I'm the exact opposite packer. If I pack the night before, or even the weekend before, you can guarantee I'm either forgetting something or having to run to the store to purchase something I didn't already get :)

I'm glad the kids are excited! When kiddos are excited, it kind of makes you even more excited.

Ugh. I need to clone myself...

11/17
Tuesday

Yes AK day the one and only AK day

No FP for today hope i can grab them later.

This is a half day park for us we usually get everything we need done early head out and hit up DTD or Disney Springs whatever it's called.

Woohoo AK Day! See you there!!! I'll text or FB you about plans for our DISMeet!! :dogdance:

I'm so sorry I've been so absent lately! Trust I am here and reading along! :listen: I have one more day of work tomorrow, and I'm working from home. (also signing off early to go get my hair cut! i'm a little shaggy myself!) Worked from home today too, and actually stopped working when my day ended. I've been working a lot of extra time (I get comp time) which I'll use for vacation... but I've really just needed to it's been so busy! I've been leading a special project, and the completion date they gave us is 11/30 - the Monday after Thanksgiving. Stupid stupid idea. Not surprising though!!! I'm almost 90% done though so I should be able to finish it all up in time. :surfweb:

I can't believe it is so close. :eek::eek::eek::eek: I love how you said Tom is excited but doesn't really show it. Matt is the same way. Although we had friends over yesterday and of course we mentioned getting ready for vacation. Matt's friend said, "So you guys just really love Disney World, don't you?" And Matt said, "Oh yeah absolutely!" Thought that was kind of cool that he answered so quickly about his love for Disney. :lovestruc

I have to go up to the attic today and find a different carry on bag for myself and one for Matt. (He insists he doesn't need one, but i told him he needs to have one to carry extra stuff for us.:crazy:) Why does that seem like such a big task?!?! I got our itinerary completed and printed, and everyone is getting their own folder with all of the trip info in it. Then I'll give out the daily sheets each day. I'm planning to give them all the 1st one when we're on the plane.
:tinker:
talk to you soon!

I hope your knee feels better in time for Disney.

I predict - no rain in Disney on your Epcot day. It's November, not September, so the weather rules are different. ;)

White Castle is synonymous with heartburn and regret. But they do taste good.

OUCH! I hope you feel at least a little better before the trip!

me too!!!

LOL, this is exactly my stratagey as well. In fact this weekend I told Erik he was going to have to deal with the three huge boxes in the kitchen that our amazon stuff came in, since they are my Disney boxes. They are centrally located between our basement and upstairs and everytime I see something that I need to pack for Disney I grab it and throw it in the box. I think it is a great system!

:idea: SMART! :idea:
I am going to do this for our next trip!!!
I do need a bigger box too.

White Castle always seems like a good idea until an hour later!

Yes. yes. yes.

Wohoo a cruise! Great idea!

I think so! can't even think about next year just yet!!!

I laughed out loud when I read this!

HA! I try to be entertaining. sometimes i am more entertaining to myself!!!!! LOL

LOVE THIS!

I try.

April is a wonderful time to go. We went during a choir competition and it was very doable. I would love to answer any questions.

Good Stick around!

So sorry to hear about the knee. Hopefully it starts feeling better really soon. Like today. 3 days left. It is going to be great! Even if it rains.

Thanks! I need to work it out. I hope after 18 hours in a car i dont' cramp it out!!!

Ouch, sorry about your knee. I hope it feels a little better for the trip.

Me too!!! :crutches:

LOL at the picture of Meg with her MB. Yes, please post the finish products!

I was supposed to yesterday yet again time ran away from me!!!

Packing looks like it's going great. And um, Matt? Taking out the clean clothes? No! And you're right, the cold hit so no need for shorts here.

I am trying hard to get everything packed but who am i kidding???
Yesterday the same thing i came home to them in Short and tee again. I am going to kill these kids.

I hope this week flies for you!

It is!!

Soooo excited for you!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Hope your knee feels better. Wishing you safe travels and sleepy, pleasant children for the drive down!

Thank you!!! I will toss them out the car if they start any problems...

Ouch! Hopefully your knee doesn't give you fits on the trip. Try to rest it as much as possible until then.

I really hope it holds up. who knows.

With us, White Castle is almost always a big mistake. Poor DH will just never learn his lesson. I, on the other hand, have learned the only safe things to eat there are the chicken rings & fries. lol

Terrible mistake. BUT THEY ARE SO GOOD! I try to only have ONE then the chicken ring with cheese! they are SO YUMMY so are the onion rings and the ... and the.. i can go on and on thankfully we will only get them once in 3 months. <-- because it takes 3 months to get over them!!!

I'm the exact opposite packer. If I pack the night before, or even the weekend before, you can guarantee I'm either forgetting something or having to run to the store to purchase something I didn't already get :)

Oh i can guarantee i will be forgetting SOMETHING!!! Or we will need something we have NEVER used before!!!

I'm glad the kids are excited! When kiddos are excited, it kind of makes you even more excited.

They ARE!!! CAN'T WAIT!

Woohoo AK Day! See you there!!! I'll text or FB you about plans for our DISMeet!! :dogdance:

YAY!!!!! Please do!

I'm so sorry I've been so absent lately! Trust I am here and reading along! :listen: I have one more day of work tomorrow, and I'm working from home. (also signing off early to go get my hair cut! i'm a little shaggy myself!) Worked from home today too, and actually stopped working when my day ended. I've been working a lot of extra time (I get comp time) which I'll use for vacation... but I've really just needed to it's been so busy! I've been leading a special project, and the completion date they gave us is 11/30 - the Monday after Thanksgiving. Stupid stupid idea. Not surprising though!!! I'm almost 90% done though so I should be able to finish it all up in time.

It happens to all of us! we go missing we try to send out the Dis troopers so seek and make sure your ok! LOL
I don't know if i would be able to work from home i would be way to distracted - start cleaning, cooking. day dreaming! LOL
So glad your 90% done! GOOD JOB! i was able to catch up around here as long as there aren't any disasters i SHOULD be ok (now that i said it you KNOW something will arise.)

I can't believe it is so close. :eek::eek::eek::eek: I love how you said Tom is excited but doesn't really show it. Matt is the same way. Although we had friends over yesterday and of course we mentioned getting ready for vacation. Matt's friend said, "So you guys just really love Disney World, don't you?" And Matt said, "Oh yeah absolutely!" Thought that was kind of cool that he answered so quickly about his love for Disney. :lovestruc

Awww yeah that was sweet! The men LOVE Disney we just show it more!!!!

I have to go up to the attic today and find a different carry on bag for myself and one for Matt. (He insists he doesn't need one, but i told him he needs to have one to carry extra stuff for us.:crazy:) Why does that seem like such a big task?!?! I got our itinerary completed and printed, and everyone is getting their own folder with all of the trip info in it. Then I'll give out the daily sheets each day. I'm planning to give them all the 1st one when we're on the plane.
How did he NOT know that?!?! LOL No honey your going to be a pack mule for us! :rotfl2:
HOW FUN!!! great job on the sheets to do. I have my binder and give it to them here this is your trip in a nut shell.. LOL!

I hope your knee feels better in time for Disney.

Me too!

I predict - no rain in Disney on your Epcot day. It's November, not September, so the weather rules are different. ;)

I am holding you to this...

White Castle is synonymous with heartburn and regret. But they do taste good.

No kidding. I am still suffering the aftershocks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter