There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' Into the future...

Yes.. Yes it is.

Yesterday. BUST!

After work i had to go and get my blood test. If i need my prescription upped i would rather get it BEFORE we leave.
Supposed to stop and grab my kindle since i left it at the hair salon. Totally forgot.
came home Meg had basketball practice at 4. ended up only having a half hour practice since NO ONE showed up for it.

Picked her BACK up. had to pick up the Meg #2 for Volleyball practice. Received calls from a couple of parents if they can drop off their girls to take them to practice too...

Fine.... I cannot in any way say no to these kids.

(Volleyball stuff if it's boring you can skip it...) Went to practice at 6 it was a GREAT practice. trying to teach the girls TEAM and TEAMWORK. play as a family! some of them are getting the concept.
When we got there the 6th grade basketball was having practice. I laughed -- I have the reputation of being the mean coach to the other teams!!! HA HA! OK. I make the girls run, exercise, and i don't put up with nonsense. Yep i am tough. so i told my girls this. They all said NOOOOOOO your the best coach you love us WE LOVE YOU!!! your just teaching us respect...
My heart swelled 30 times. and all jumped up and gave me a hug.. ALL 14 of them..
giphy.gif

Parents are telling me these girls will do ANYTHING to go to practice. They WANT to play for me, They WANT to learn and do well. I have never been more proud of a team. I have high hopes. AS LONG as they play as a family as sisters. We will have a great season!!! I gave them homework on the first practice: Why do you want to play Volleyball and 2: What does TEAM mean to you.. The responses are book worthy. Almost ALL said team means family. So i guess i am getting through to them!!! YAY! I wasn't able to do much with my knee yet it was a GREAT practice!

AFTER PRACTICE
we came home with Meg-2 had grilled chicken salads (i know you all wanted to know what we had for dinner...) and went to bed..
So lately Matt and Meg have curled up in bed with me. Last night Matt said: It's hard to fall asleep with all this stuff on your brain.. I said what stuff? He said
because we are leaving for Disney this week!!! Meg agreed.. I was happy!

As i said it was a BUST!!!

Today i have to put a fire under my ****. I HAVE to go to the store!!! TODAY!!! Need a few things Bonine for the kids and car sickness.. More gold bond powder for the buys deodorant FOR THE STINKY BOYS! they told me last night they ran out! yuck.
Makeup and stuff. you know how that goes.

GO HOME PACK the last of the stuff. Go to Peanuts LAST game! come home everyone showers finish whatever else i need to get done off to bed again... See how my days FLY?

Tomorrow i was SO excited! I am OFF the city job for Veteran's Day!! A DAY OFF!
nope.
My step-dad called they want me to shoot the Veteran's ceremony tomorrow.
Like i can say no to American Veterans?!?! Please.
Then it's off to Job #2.
Tomorrow is a BUST. again!
AND It's our night Before Disney!!! you all KNOW i will do something special!!

Alright i need to finish up very few things here before i need to do some errands!

If you can think of anything i NEED for the trip speak now! HELP me out here! LOL

Ok OK BREATH... I am sure i forgot somethings i wanted to say!!!

TALK SOON!!!

Last edited:
Ok I did forget to tell you..

I did receive an email this morning!!!

New Alert: Success! Room Request faxed for Sept 2016
Good news! Your room request fax request has been received by Disney's Art of Animation Resort. Please let us know whether you get the room you requested! We’ll keep our fingers crossed.

Safe travels,
The TouringPlans.com team

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stopping by to tell you I love you before I go!!! You can do this Mo-Mo - I promise!!!! I have faith in you....

See you real SOON!!!!

D~

Ok I did forget to tell you..

I did receive an email this morning!!!

New Alert: Success! Room Request faxed for Sept 2016
Good news! Your room request fax request has been received by Disney's Art of Animation Resort. Please let us know whether you get the room you requested! We’ll keep our fingers crossed.

Safe travels,
The TouringPlans.com team

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sorry, did I miss the fact that you are going in Sept 2016???

It happens to all of us! we go missing we try to send out the Dis troopers so seek and make sure your ok! LOL
I don't know if i would be able to work from home i would be way to distracted - start cleaning, cooking. day dreaming! LOL
So glad your 90% done! GOOD JOB! i was able to catch up around here as long as there aren't any disasters i SHOULD be ok (now that i said it you KNOW something will arise.)

LOLOLOL!

Ugh it's so hard some days working from home... I have like 2 hours left until VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dogdance: :yay::cool1::cheer2::banana:party::dancer:pixiedust:
I'm actually working in the room that is my packing staging area... so I have all I can do to keep from getting up and working on packing right now...

Nice, glad you got caught up too! Fingers crossed today is smooth and problem free!

How did he NOT know that?!?! LOL No honey your going to be a pack mule for us! :rotfl2:
HOW FUN!!! great job on the sheets to do. I have my binder and give it to them here this is your trip in a nut shell.. LOL!

It feels like such an accomplishment to be able to hand off that tangible product of our planning!!!!!

Tomorrow i was SO excited! I am OFF the city job for Veteran's Day!! A DAY OFF!
nope.
My step-dad called they want me to shoot the Veteran's ceremony tomorrow.
Like i can say no to American Veterans?!?! Please.
Then it's off to Job #2.
Tomorrow is a BUST. again!
AND It's our night Before Disney!!! you all KNOW i will do something special!!

That's great that you are helping with the Veterans' ceremony. You will have a more meaningful Veterans' day because of it!

Hmm... what do you have up your sleeve for the night before Disney?! Or do we have to wait and see???

We have my MIL staying with us Friday night (early flight Saturday morning) and I think we are going to watch Frozen. She has been saying she wants to see it... we tried to get together the last couple of weekends but she was sick so we haven't gotten together! No worries we will have plenty of family time in close quarters starting Saturday! hahaha

If you can think of anything i NEED for the trip speak now! HELP me out here!
Well, at the rate you're going, I'd say "a drink" :thumbsup2

I haven't posted in a long time, but have been following along on this report, while also catching up on your last trip report. (My last trip was shortly after your last trip, and I got side-tracked.)
Mo, I have to say that I just love reading about your kids--they are so good-hearted and it is heartwarming to hear how they treat others (family and friends). Good job, Mom!
I hope you have a fabulous, safe trip! :goodvibes

It's getting closer!! I am so excited for you. You will definitely get it all done. If I have learned anything about you reading your reports it is that you are an energizer bunny. :)
And in only a few days you can relax and enjoy! Woo hoo!

Yay It's almost Disney Day!!

:rockband::yay::yay:

:car:

Hope you have safe travels and a great time.
No rain!
and lots of magical moments and a few great souvenirs!

Wave to me in Georgia when you drive through!

It's Disneymas Eve!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
The night before the dawn before the Day of DISNEY! Woohoo!!
:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc

Have a safe trip, I'm so excited for you all. I can't wait to hear all about it and see all of your amazing photographs when you get home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter