~~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip - or two - or three...~~ D~'s bag ~9/22 ~~

I hope V had enjoyed her first/last day of high school. I bet you are getting really excited about Alison coming home. It seemed like it went so fast, but I'm sure to you it seemed like forever.
Our furry little house guest went home, and boy do we miss him. He had a larger than life personality and was SO loveable. Little Princes R started Pre-K; we just don't know where time went. At the moment she is loving it, making new friends and when asked if she learned something she says "No".
Have a wonderful weekend!

Hey there Miss D! You have been one really busy lady. I love to see your progress on your bags. Love the bags you made for yourself. I cannot wait to see your outfits put together.

Your porch looks so "Fallish" and inviting. I saw a picture of your rolling hills once. Your area is so beautiful. We have hills too but not rolling hills. Lots of cedar trees and lots and lots of rock. I have looked on Etsy myself for Fall wreaths and cannot believe how expensive they are.

I see you are still waffling and contemplating with Target. When I look back at your full days and all of your success with your bags, I think you would do just fine without it:)

Victoria is starting her last year! Your trip is signed off at school! Life is exciting. I could never pull the boys out of school for any extra vacation during high school. They were both in band and you have a 24/7 life commitment during football season, and then competition season afterwards. Good to hear V got the classes she wanted. Have ya'll finished shopping for her Senior pictures?

I love every detail of your Whole30. When I saw Tyler's Whole30 and his commitment and struggle and reading about it I admire anyone who commits to one. I, for one, could never do it while working. Tyler said it was hard enough to do it during college. I may try one at some point down the road. I know, for a definite fact, that my hardest part would be giving up sugar. Holy moly, I am doing better, but sugar is my weakness, and I am aware of that. I am your cheerleader Dorine! Do you have a problem after a Whole30 with adding foods back in?

Can't wait to see pics of Allison back to home sweet home! You are going to have the most wonderful weekend D. Enjoy every minute.

Hugs and prayers.

Allison and the littles look so cute together. I bet she will miss them a lot. We had our daughter stay with us for three weeks with her two year old son and five month old daughter while our son-in-law got things ready for them to move to Colorado. We cried when they left and part of it was missing those cute little smiles from the baby. Her face would just light up and it was adorable.

We are getting excited for our October WDW trip, too. I bought MNSSHP party tickets yesterday. I have a new MB to decorate, too. :)

It is hard to be focused on anything else since the trip is only three weeks away.

2 belt loops in 11 days is amazing! I'm glad it's going well for you.

A nice walk is absolutely needed from time to time to renergize our emotional state.

Sounds like a super busy day for you!

I am so happy it's Friday and even though I have pretty much no plans tonight and only cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, and the gym this weekend, I'm looking forward to it!

My fun this weekend will be working on some plans for friends visiting from Maine in October. It's their first visit and they are excited but a little nervous. Stop reading the Chicago news!! :rolleyes1

And of course a bit more Disney planning. My favorite! :love:

Enjoy your weekend!

Just popping in for a minute before I get too behind. I am so thrilled to hear about your success with W30 this time! It is encouraging. I like V's first day of school pic too. She looks happy. I hope she has a wonderful memorable senior year. My only nephew is a senior this year too, and I can't believe it. He was born my sophomore year in college and I used to bring him to the dorm room on Saturday sometimes & the girls would just oooh and cooo over him. Happy Senior Year, Victoria!

It sounds like you had a nice chat with A on facetime as well. Technology is so great. You can basically "hang out" like you are in the same room together! But I know it is not exactly the same & you'll be glad to have her home.

I've been a little absent this week because babygirl has not been sleeping well. We noticed that she was not eating very much at dinner and then would be up at about midnight. I was getting about 4 hours sleep between her being up and then getting up at 545 to get Emma ready for school. Anyway, we figured out that she was drinking milk and not wanting to eat her food. So, yesterday we only gave her water during the day & sure enough, she got her appetite back. And she slept all night.

I really hope you have a great weekend!

OK- so I wrote all the above last night, but it didn't post. I am not sure why. I hope your day goes well and you get all your errands run in time. I am going on Pinterest to look up some more Whole 30 recipes and maybe order the books from Amazon. It might take 2 weeks for them to get here (if they will even deliver to us- some items do, some don't) So, I want to work up to having some recipes that are compliant that I know I can make and actually will eat. THe thing I am afraid that I won't be able to find is the "ghee" I am sure they don't have it at the commissary and I would not have a clue how to ask for it in Japanese. I may have to stick to salt and pepper potatoes! Anyway- I am super inspired by your progress. Keep it up!

Glad you were able to get your walk in.
DH and I started the couch to 5K last Friday. It will be interesting to see how the whole plan works out. Week one was running for a minute, walking for 1 minute 30 seconds. It is supposed to be for 25 minutes ( 5 minute warm up walk followed by 20 minutes of the intervals).
Sunday the girls ran with us, or I ran with Dani and DH lagged behind with Sydney. This created a problem when they could not see us to know which interval we should be in. Tuesday was supposed to be the next running day, but it was pouring out. DH and I ran on Wednesday while the girls took a nap.
I'm hoping we can run tonight since tomorrow is going to be slightly crazy. We need to take the girls shopping for new school bags. I told them to wait till school started and they were able to see how they liked to carry stuff. The bags is only from home to school. They have to put their bags in their locker all day, and don't have that much time to go to the lockers during the day. The big thing at their school is a morning and an afternoon binder, as well as a binder for science. So they have 3 binders. I'm not sure what is wrong with just using one binder for everything except science? Seems that the 2 binds just makes it harder. Girls have their first soccer game of the season. It is about 35/40 minutes away. Game is late %;30, but have to be their early for a warmup. As soon as we get home from the game, i think Dh and I will have to do a quick change ( hopefully with time for a shower but not sure- good thing we are watching not playing) . We are going out for a friends birthday to resturant that only does a chef's tasting menu

Sydney decided she is now a vegetarian for the month of September. I'm trying hard to make sure she is eating enough protein while eating healthy.

I've heard great successes from the C25K program - best of luck to you - I hope you are able to get back to your running. :lovestruc

Good luck getting all of your shopping done for BTS... Many things are on clearance here now. I know, V does better with one really nice binder - I usually splurge every year and get her a few of the nice 5star binders - they seem to last a few years... As a matter of fact - I didn't have to buy her any for this year, as she was able to re use all of her others from years past. I don't' mind spending $$ on things like that if they last - and to get ANY school supplies to last through out at entire year, much less the span of longer is pretty miraculous. LOL

Good luck to Sydney... Allison went through that whole vegetarian phase - and she still does lean that way - she prefers not to eat meat if possible... But that was a very difficult time for me as a mom - it's hard to make sure they are getting proper nutrition - especially when they are still growing - when they eliminate a food group like that. I was never so happy as to when Allison started to eat meat again. LOL Good luck to you!

I hope V had enjoyed her first/last day of high school. I bet you are getting really excited about Alison coming home. It seemed like it went so fast, but I'm sure to you it seemed like forever.
Our furry little house guest went home, and boy do we miss him. He had a larger than life personality and was SO loveable. Little Princes R started Pre-K; we just don't know where time went. At the moment she is loving it, making new friends and when asked if she learned something she says "No".
Have a wonderful weekend!

She did - she is really enjoying school this year, as her senior year is mostly just electives... I suspect she will enjoy this year more than any other. I hope.

We are getting really excited... Yes - for all of us, it seemed to take forever.

Awww... Bummer that your furr friends had to leave... Will they get to come back again?

I hope she enjoys pre-K - such a fun time for them! It was my experience that the girls didn't start to dislike school until the higher grades - and I am not sure that Allison ever really disliked it - I know she disliked some of the peer stupidness - but she always enjoyed learning.

Thank you - same to you! :lovestruc

Hey there Miss D! You have been one really busy lady. I love to see your progress on your bags. Love the bags you made for yourself. I cannot wait to see your outfits put together.

Your porch looks so "Fallish" and inviting. I saw a picture of your rolling hills once. Your area is so beautiful. We have hills too but not rolling hills. Lots of cedar trees and lots and lots of rock. I have looked on Etsy myself for Fall wreaths and cannot believe how expensive they are.

I see you are still waffling and contemplating with Target. When I look back at your full days and all of your success with your bags, I think you would do just fine without it:)

Victoria is starting her last year! Your trip is signed off at school! Life is exciting. I could never pull the boys out of school for any extra vacation during high school. They were both in band and you have a 24/7 life commitment during football season, and then competition season afterwards. Good to hear V got the classes she wanted. Have ya'll finished shopping for her Senior pictures?

I love every detail of your Whole30. When I saw Tyler's Whole30 and his commitment and struggle and reading about it I admire anyone who commits to one. I, for one, could never do it while working. Tyler said it was hard enough to do it during college. I may try one at some point down the road. I know, for a definite fact, that my hardest part would be giving up sugar. Holy moly, I am doing better, but sugar is my weakness, and I am aware of that. I am your cheerleader Dorine! Do you have a problem after a Whole30 with adding foods back in?

Can't wait to see pics of Allison back to home sweet home! You are going to have the most wonderful weekend D. Enjoy every minute.

Hugs and prayers.

Thanks! I am really happy with my bags for this trip - they should be fun ones to carry.

Thanks - I really love how our porch turned out - it's so nice to drive up and see it look so festive... I can't wait to decorate it for Christmas too now. LOL yes - we do live in a hilly area, it's very beautiful when I am not running them, LOL and it's not so beautiful when they all drift over in the winter time, and we are stuck at home due to closed roads - otherwise, they are beautiful. LOL

Yes - I would be OK with out Target... but it's still nice to have the option of having a "job to fall back on", ya know? It's just that one last tie that I am having a hard time severing.

I know - I can't believe it's her last year either. Time just flew! Technically - she is only missing a little bit of time from school for this trip... Hopefully it will be OK and she will be able to catch up after we get back. We still have one or two more outfits to find for Senior pictures, I think we are waiting for Allison to come home now, so wee can have her opinion. :lovestruc

I am glad I decided to finally hike up my big girl panties and do it... It was necessary. Yes - it's hard and it does take commitment, but so far, the results are kind of blowing me away. I am shocked actually. I had really veered off of my eating path during the remodel and even though I'd really been logging and trying since we were at the lake for 4th of July - I still was seeing very little progress at all... Now it seems to be happening quickly - so I am not complaining. Still a long ways to go to get back to where I was last year at this time, but like I've always said - I am not a failure until I give up, and I have not given up. :lovestruc

Usually I don't have a problem adding foods back in... There are a few things I have to watch out for - especially the whey in Greek yogert, but for the most part, I don't have any real food allergies - so I am OK during the reintro period. I want to start adding a few things back in soon here - maybe not all the time, but here n' there - otherwise, it could be bad in WDW. LOL I am going to try hard to be good there too this time - last time, I wasn't the best and I did pay for it. ::yes::

Thanks Carol - same to you - always! :lovestruc

Allison and the littles look so cute together. I bet she will miss them a lot. We had our daughter stay with us for three weeks with her two year old son and five month old daughter while our son-in-law got things ready for them to move to Colorado. We cried when they left and part of it was missing those cute little smiles from the baby. Her face would just light up and it was adorable.

We are getting excited for our October WDW trip, too. I bought MNSSHP party tickets yesterday. I have a new MB to decorate, too. :)

It is hard to be focused on anything else since the trip is only three weeks away.

I know - it's going to be hard for her to leave them. And they are going to miss her too... She is Thomas' Plants and Zombies game partner - he is going to miss her a lot.

Awwwh... I bet - I would cry too... It's not easy letting them go. :hug:

Yay for MNSSHP tickets too!!! I am so excited for that event - I am so happy that V was able to save enough $$ for us to go. Now, we did determine that we don't overlap at all right? Soooo bummed about that. I am so excited to hear about your trip though - I love being in WDW during this time of year - if I could choose any time, it would be fall - it's just the best! Maybe because that's when we took our first two trips ever - and there's nothing that speaks Disney to me more than fall and Halloween? :scratchin I just love it!

So, are you packed yet? LOL

2 belt loops in 11 days is amazing! I'm glad it's going well for you.

A nice walk is absolutely needed from time to time to renergize our emotional state.

Sounds like a super busy day for you!

I am so happy it's Friday and even though I have pretty much no plans tonight and only cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, and the gym this weekend, I'm looking forward to it!

My fun this weekend will be working on some plans for friends visiting from Maine in October. It's their first visit and they are excited but a little nervous. Stop reading the Chicago news!! :rolleyes1

And of course a bit more Disney planning. My favorite! :love:

Enjoy your weekend!

Yes - I was quite shocked... 1 more belt loop to go to get back to my smallest. :woohoo:

Absolutely - it was very much needed! :lovestruc

It sounds like both of us have a very nice weekend ahead of us. I like relaxing weekends like this... my house is clean - for the most part, so I have really nothing to do, but to be lazy. ::yes::

FUN!!!! Enjoy planning that... Mo did an excellent job showing us Chicago when we were there a few years ago - it was a great trip and Suzi & I enjoyed it immensely! I am sure your friends will too. :lovestruc

Hehehe... There's always Disney planning to make life fun! :woohoo: Enjoy!

Just popping in for a minute before I get too behind. I am so thrilled to hear about your success with W30 this time! It is encouraging. I like V's first day of school pic too. She looks happy. I hope she has a wonderful memorable senior year. My only nephew is a senior this year too, and I can't believe it. He was born my sophomore year in college and I used to bring him to the dorm room on Saturday sometimes & the girls would just oooh and cooo over him. Happy Senior Year, Victoria!

It sounds like you had a nice chat with A on facetime as well. Technology is so great. You can basically "hang out" like you are in the same room together! But I know it is not exactly the same & you'll be glad to have her home.

I've been a little absent this week because babygirl has not been sleeping well. We noticed that she was not eating very much at dinner and then would be up at about midnight. I was getting about 4 hours sleep between her being up and then getting up at 545 to get Emma ready for school. Anyway, we figured out that she was drinking milk and not wanting to eat her food. So, yesterday we only gave her water during the day & sure enough, she got her appetite back. And she slept all night.

I really hope you have a great weekend!

OK- so I wrote all the above last night, but it didn't post. I am not sure why. I hope your day goes well and you get all your errands run in time. I am going on Pinterest to look up some more Whole 30 recipes and maybe order the books from Amazon. It might take 2 weeks for them to get here (if they will even deliver to us- some items do, some don't) So, I want to work up to having some recipes that are compliant that I know I can make and actually will eat. THe thing I am afraid that I won't be able to find is the "ghee" I am sure they don't have it at the commissary and I would not have a clue how to ask for it in Japanese. I may have to stick to salt and pepper potatoes! Anyway- I am super inspired by your progress. Keep it up!

Hmmm.... I went back and looked - I saw your first post. It just posted right about the time I was writing my morning post - so I missed it - sorry about that. It sometimes happens. :lovestruc

I am super happy with my W30 progress this time... It's so encouraging to see the visual happening - it's really a boost for me. ::yes::

Awww.... It's so bitter sweet when they grow up... I know - next year is going to be doubly hard on me, when V does the exact same trip that Allison is just finishing up. It's been long summer with out her -and I dread next summer with out V too.

You are right - it's not exactly the same... but still, I am glad I have it on my phone - it makes Allison super portable and I can take her with me anywhere. LOL

Oh no!!! It sounds like you are getting it figured out... Is the milk different over there? I know Allison said that the milk in Italy was NOT right at all.... So could that be part of it?

I hope you are able to get the books delivered to you. If not - LMK - I can try to help - or maybe that won't make a difference? As far as ghee... I make my own... I have the recipe on pinterest and the only ingredient is unsalted butter - as long as you have access to that (and a fine strainer/cheese cloth) you can make ghee... It's super easy. ::yes:: To me - the home made ghee tastes waaay better than anything I've tried to purchase - so it's worth the effort, and the effort isn't all that much. ::yes:: I think you follow me on Pinterest? If so, the recipe I follow is pinned in my Whole30 folder. :)

*****************************************************************************************************

I had a decent day yesterday... I did my level 1 of my 30 day shred. It was a good work out - and it was OK. Although - my other knee had terrible fits during jumping jacks (there are a lot of them in level 1) - so I had to modify those greatly, which I wasn't too happy about. Darn old body. :scratchin

Then, I got ready and went to have lunch with Josh at work. It was really nice. I used to do it more often - but life has been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance.

I stopped at 2 different Targets on my way to get V from school - I had time to waste. it's always nice to wander around a different Target store. ::yes::

I picked up V from school and brought her to her appointment. After - we stopped quick to grab her dinner, and she ate it on the way to work.

Josh and I ordered dinner to go - from the local bar... I had a plain hamburger - no bun and no toppings - with a baked potato on the side - which I added my own ghee at home. It was good - not great - but better than cooking. Then we cuddled up on the couch to watch the last episode of Harley and the Davidsons. An excellent "mini-series" on the Discovery Channel, if you get the chance to watch it. It was super interesting.

I picked V up from work last night... And that's about all.

I am running late here this morning... We are having a relaxing morning at home. No big plans for the weekend. I plan to do a little cleaning this morning... Sweeping, dusting, vacuuming.... Easy stuff. Then I think we will be running some errands later? :scratchin We have a few things to do - but otherwise, we will be sticking close to home this weekend.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Sending prayers and pixie dust out to all of you! :lovestruc

D~

Now, we did determine that we don't overlap at all right?
I don't think we will overlap. :( We will be at the Beach Club from Oct 1st to 5th. It is a short trip because I am running out of vacation time at work. We are also going to WDW from Dec 3rd to 7th. So instead of a split stay we have a split trip. ;)

Originally we had hoped to plan this trip for Oct 15th to 19th so that we could meet our Dis friends who will be there during that time. But even as early as February the Epcot resorts were totally booked for that weekend due to a big convention. :( So we ended up going Oct 1st to 5th because I was able to get a major discount from a magical travel agent for the Beach Club. It is the best place to stay during Food and Wine. ::yes:: But I'm sure that means that we will miss you, too. :(

So, are you packed yet? LOL
I've been seriously considering it, since we will be out of town, celebrating our grandson's birthday the weekend before our trip begins. ;)

I hope you have a good weekend. :)

I don't think we will overlap. :( We will be at the Beach Club from Oct 1st to 5th. It is a short trip because I am running out of vacation time at work. We are also going to WDW from Dec 3rd to 7th. So instead of a split stay we have a split trip.

Originally we had hoped to plan this trip for Oct 15th to 19th so that we could meet our Dis friends who will be there during that time. But even as early as February the Epcot resorts were totally booked for that weekend due to a big convention. :( So we ended up going Oct 1st to 5th because I was able to get a major discount from a magical travel agent for the Beach Club. It is the best place to stay during Food and Wine. ::yes:: But I'm sure that means that we will miss you, too.

I've been seriously considering it, since we will be out of town, celebrating our grandson's birthday the weekend before our trip begins.

I hope you have a good weekend.

No, I don't think we will. But a split trip is awesome too!

I've heard rumors that WDW is going to be crazy busy this October - such a bummer. As much as I don't like that - I don't think we "feel" the business as much at SoG? I could be wrong - but it just seems a little more out of the way there. ::yes::

Hehehe... Now that all of my luggage is home - I can start packing too. ;)

I am, thank you. :lovestruc

Sounds like a relaxing weekend ahead. But I'll bet one you have been looking forward to. Enjoy!

Yes - sort of relaxing... Yes, I've been looking forward to this weekend for a LONG 10 weeks. :scratchin

**********************************************************************************************************

Well everyone... I have nothing exciting to report from yesterday...

Except for this - perhaps the most exciting news here in recent weeks...

Screenshot_2016-09-10-07-23-10.png

Yup - you all heard me right... My baby girl is home.

Screenshot_2016-09-10-17-53-44.png

Screenshot_2016-09-10-17-54-03.png

Screenshot_2016-09-10-17-54-13.png

Of course - she couldn't do the trip home without a little drama... As it turns out Allison got very sick on the plane. She is not a nervous flier, but she started to not feel well at the airport, and it just went downhill from there.

As Allison was touching down - we were pulling into the airport parking lot, and this is the message I received.

Screenshot_2016-09-10-12-48-10.png

Screenshot_2016-09-10-17-54-22.png

She said her entire flight went so quickly because she was so sick. It got to the point where the stewardesses locked a bathroom for her, put and "out of order" sign on it, and taught her how to unlock it from the outside, so there would always be a bathroom available to her. She was very thankful for the great care and concern that the entire flight crew had for her. At this time, we are still uncertain if this was due to a bug, flying, or something she ate... I've kind of ruled out flying - because she's never been sick from flying before. With-in an hour of landing though, she was feeling much better and able to eat a partial meal, and now this morning - she is just fine. And very, very happy to be home. :lovestruc

Snapchat-941781261364919549.jpg

Screenshot_2016-09-10-17-54-45.png

Snapchat-8267921438529620053.jpg

Screenshot_2016-09-10-17-54-32.png

And the boys were beyond thrilled to see her too!

Snapchat-439086054638338532.jpg

We are just laying low this weekend - trying to get Allison adjusted to home, and us adjusted to having her here again. I snapchatted her my good night photo last night, before I remembered that I didn't have to... :lmao: I slept for almost 12 hours last night... The best I've slept in 10 weeks. It is such a relief to have both of my babies under one roof - our roof - again. :lovestruc

And now that my luggage is home- it's time to start packing for Disney... V and I can concentrate totally on our trip and being excited for it! :woohoo:

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Sending prayers and pixie dust out to all of you! :lovestruc

D~

Welcome home, Allison!!! I know you're so happy to have her home! Love how excited the boys were to see her!!! But sad that she was so sick on the flight! How wonderful of the flight attendants to care for her. Poor thing!

I'm so glad that Allison is home. What a tough flight she had, though. :(

Now life can get back to normal for the family. ::yes::

Good luck to Sydney... Allison went through that whole vegetarian phase - and she still does lean that way - she prefers not to eat meat if possible... But that was a very difficult time for me as a mom - it's hard to make sure they are getting proper nutrition - especially when they are still growing - when they eliminate a food group like that. I was never so happy as to when Allison started to eat meat again. LOL Good luck to you!
We made her eat meat. Friday she came home from school saying she didn't feel good. Headache and chest hurt. She went up stairs at 5 and fell asleep. She slept till 8:30, came down for an hour then went back to bed.
While she was napping, their soccer coach texted to see if they could play another game Saturday morning. I said yes.
90 degrees no shade with only 2 subs for the team. Sydney played hard, but in the 2nd half she was taken out and sat on the bench, you could tell something was wrong. I actually googled to see what time pediatrician office closed. We had no chance of making it. DH convinced her to eat a burger and as soon as she ate it she perked up.
She scored a goal in the 2nd soccer game.

Yes - I was quite shocked... 1 more belt loop to go to get back to my smallest. :woohoo:
That is great
At this time, we are still uncertain if this was due to a bug, flying, or something she ate... I've kind of ruled out flying - because she's never been sick from flying before. With-in an hour of landing though, she was feeling much better and able to eat a partial meal, and now this morning - she is just fine. And very, very happy to be home. :lovestruc
So happy for you that she is home. Hope she feels better. I can't imagine being sick on a plane.

Yay!! So happy your girl is home! Love all of the pictures. Enjoy your weekend and happy Disney packing! :love:

I could not wait to get a break and log on this morning - I knew there would be news and pics! Yayayayayay! Welcome home Allison!!! So sorry to hear about the flight sickness; that would be a nightmare to me - but it sounds like the crew were at the top of their game. I know ya'll are all going to have a beautiful Sunday. Enjoy!!!

And yay for Disney packing!!!!!

So glad she made it home safely, albeit a rough flight, but glad she's feeling better today. Thought of her yesterday as I saw your FB updates! Enjoy the downtime and relaxation as everyone is back home!

Poor Allison being sick on the long flight back home. How nice of the cabin crew to put an out of order sign on one of the toilets so she would have it available when she needed it.
I'm glad to hear she is feeling better now.

:laughing: That's funny that you started to send Allison a good night snapchatt before realizing that she was home and you didn't need to send it :)

I had a nice weekend at the gathering. I think I'm getting old though. I got too little sleep the first night with the result that I had a terrible head ache all Saturday that my painkillers didn't take away. Luckily I got a little more sleep night to Sunday so today I haven't had that type of head ache, just my normal head ache that my painkillers can take care of. I met some new people and some old friends at the gathering and that's always fun. Now I'm looking forward to next years gathering.

Yay Allison made it home!
I'm finally caught up. Disney internet isn't the best. We're having a great time. Saturday we went to Nights of Joy and saw Swiftfoot and TFK. There were other bands we would have liked to see but they were playing at the same times.
The Halloween party wa fun but hot. Today wee're going to Magic Kingdom is the morning and Hollywood Studios later on.
Have a great day. I'm sure you will since Allison's home.
Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter