Things to do in Baltimore, MD "We are back in ALABAMA!!"

Hey!!!! We made it home last night and I can't tell you how good it feels to be back in my house. Michael came in and went right to his room and started going through all of his things. It was almost like Christmas for him. :rotfl2: Lindsey came in and got her cheer bag out and started going through all of that. We didn't have time to unpack it from the cheer camp at Panama City so she did that last night. She was excited to see all of that again. Lauren... well she just wanted her bed!! :lmao: She was so happy to be back home to get her car back and to have her own space again. :rotfl2: I'll tell you this too, it was so nice to say "GO TO YOUR ROOM!!". :lmao:

I was worried about the yard while we were gone but we came home and everything looked perfect.:thumbsup2 My good friends husband cut it for us. I saw her today and she said that he HATED doing our yard because it is so big with several different areas. :rotfl2: It is a pain, but we love it. :love:

Mike took some of his things to his office. I am sure it will be weird going back after being gone for a year, working in different areas- Birmingham, Montgomery & Baltimore, but he will LOVE being only three miles away. He also called the management co that he rented from because I think we left Laurens itouch up there. We can't find it anywhere. :sad2: Oh well, it can be replaced but I hope they find it.

I just wanted to thank you all again for EVERYTHING!! I can't tell you how much you all helped me through that adventure. Now I am thinking about getting a part time job to stay busy, like subbing at the school or something and I am planning a surprise trip to Disney for my beautiful daughter who is graduating from HS this year. She is REALLY wanting to go back. Mike said we could go if I cut back & save some money, and I LOVE a challenge!! :banana: I know I can do this!!:cloud9: It's good for me to do things like this. I have to stay busy or I will go crazy. :laughing:

Jenn, have you started a thread yet?? I saw a beautiful baby girl this morning and I thought about you. I can't wait to find out what it will be. You are going to have so much fun these next few months while you wait. I LOVED those days. :goodvibes It is the most exciting times ever. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter