"This is the BEST DAY EVER"A Dec'12 TR-A Princess's 5thBday and 3000 pics! UDx2 5/20

Back at the Hotel

Most nights of our vacation run together for me, so I'm glad we have pictures to straighten them all out!

My parents had brought a TON of presents with them. Some were for DD's birthday, but a lot were from our Ohio family for Christmas for both DS and DD. We decided it was probably best to open them over a few nights.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We ordered dinner from Flippers Pizza! It was DELICIOUS!!!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

DH and I enjoyed some mulled after the kids went to sleep.

ry%3D400

And then we decorated the room for DD's birthday! We brought a lot of decorations. Some things I made with my Cricut. Originally, I wanted to decorate before my family even got into the room, but it just didn't work out that way. We were up til about 2am decoarting! LOL Anything for our kids, right?!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

DD loved it!! She thought Mickey and friends came into the room to decorate. :) I didn't even have to feed her that line! LOL

UP NEXT: Day Three! EPCOT!!!

Epcot

When I first planned this trip, Epcot was going to be our Day One Park, because that's what the crowd level numbers told me to do. At the last minute, I decided Magic Kingdom needed to be the first Disney experience and I am so glad I did!!! Epcot was nice, however, it is no Magic Kingdom. If my kids were older, it probably wouldn't matter as much, but anyway......Day 3 was all about Epcot!!!

We started the day off with our free hotel breakfast again.

ry%3D400

DS's hair looks like this for about 5 seconds after it's brushed LOL After Christmas, we cut his hair for the first time and it looks so funny to see it crazy curly in pictures!

ry%3D400

Epcot!!!!

ry%3D400

We went to the park without my parents today. They wanted to sleep in and since they don't ride rides, they planned to meet us around 11am when World Showcase opened up.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

(No wonder I have to have so many "chapters" because I have a million pictures of just the Epcot entrance! LOL)

ry%3D400

<3 these two!!!

ry%3D400

Once we got inside and got our maps and Times Guide, we were very confused where Soarin' was. We stopped by a stand and the map was finally explained by a very nice cast member! I never realized that the colors on the map match up to the colors of the signs in the park. So, The Land is green on the map and The Land signs are green in the park. Duh!! Leave it to Disney to make it so easy!!! After a couple pin trades, we parked the stroller, and went into The Land pavilion.

We asked for Rider Switch pass for Soarin' since DS is too little to go on this one. DD and DH went on the ride first while DS and I sat and people watched.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

My parents showed up while we were riding rides.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

They wandered over to World Showcase for some breakfast.

ry%3D400

YUM!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

DD and I went on Soarin' next. She thought it was so cool that she got to go twice in a row! I had a nervous breakdown because although I knew it was a ride, it feels SO REAL! And I have a super bad fear of heights! lol I held on so tight to DD because I could just imagine her toppling out of the seat. She was leaning over to get a better look and I was having a heart attack! LOL With that being said, Soarin' was my favorite ride at Epcot. It's awesome!

After our ride was over, we went to The Seas with Nemo and Friends.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

MINE! MINE! MINE!

ry%3D400

We rode the Nemo ride, but none of my pictures turned out. I don't remember much about this ride other than the queue was awesome! So it's safe to say I wasn't too impressed with the ride.

We did Turtle Talk With Crush afterward, which was SO funny and cute!!

DD and DS loved watching the shark tank as we waited to go into the show.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

DH was having some fun, too. He makes a great princess, don't ya think?

ry%3D400

It's Crush time!

ry%3D400

UP NEXT: Meeting up with my parents

Finishing Up Future World

We met up with my parents and, of course, more picture taking happened!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We wandered over to Test Track. It was just about 11:30am, fast passes were gone, and the wait time was 75 minutes!!!! Looks like that ride wasn't getting done this trip :( I knew it was a long shot because it had just opened after the remodel. I should have ran over there at first to get FastPasses. Oh well.

DH and I decided to ride Mission:Space while my parents could watch the kids. (I was very thankful they were willing to watch them for us!!) When asked Orange or Green, we were ALL THE WAY, BABY!!!! Orange side, please!!!!

When they say this ride is intense, wow do they mean it!!!! When the ride stopped, I was praying it was really the end! LOL Another minute and I might have had to use the barf bags they so kindly provide! LOL When we got off the ride, DH needed to collect himself, so we sat down for a few minutes. I am glad we did the more intense side, but I can safely say I never have to ride that ride again :) lol

Back outside, we stopped for a Mickey bar and a popsicle while heading over to World Showcase.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Mexico!

ry%3D400

DH and I wanted to "eat and drink around the world" so once we got to Mexico, it was on!!! We thought a minute about getting a bite to eat, but then came to our senses and got in line for a MARGARITA!!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We got the triple margarita with strawberry, mango, and lime. Yum!

ry%3D400

Norway!

ry%3D400

We had to stop at Kringla Bakery for some treats. My parents got a cream puff with berries.

ry%3D400

We got School Bread! Coconuty deliciousness!!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

My parents sat down to eat and I got very frustrated because the stroller was getting in everyone's way. So, DD, DH, and I decided to go on Maelstrom! I wasn't planning on doing this, but it was the perfect time to do it. It was....interesting! LMAO "Over the falls!!!"

On the way out of the ride, we saw Belle getting ready to greet her guests at Akershus.

China!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Why did we let DD buy a dang drum?! IDK! But, she loves it to this day!!!

ry%3D400

Pretty!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

At one point, we got separated from my parents. We went to Lotus Blossom Cafe and ordered some egg rolls.

I guess we didn't get any pictures of the egg rolls, but they were really good!!

UP NEXT: What country was next?!

More of World Showcase

The African Outpost!

ry%3D400

We stopped here because DD wanted to get her face painted.

ry%3D400

Okay, you know we're picture crazy when there is a picture of me taking a picture of my DD! hahahahahaha (I just noticed this one!)

All done!

ry%3D400

World Showcase Lagoon

ry%3D400

When I was planning this trip, it was hard for me to imagine boats in the lagoon for some reason. I guess I just didn't realize that Disney is THAT BIG! lol

ry%3D400

Germany!

ry%3D400

DH has been to Germany before and he said the showcase is spot on!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I really wanted to try something in the caramel shop, but it was super busy, so I skipped it. DH got a beer to enjoy and my parents ended up sharing their hot dog/sausage/frankfurter things. I can't remember exactly what they were! I don't care for sauerkraut, but when in Germany, right?

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The pickle tree! LOL

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Cute lizard just hanging out by the train set!

ry%3D400

Not sure what my dad was doing here! LOL They found a little table to eat at and relax while DH and I took DD to meet Snow White!

ry%3D400

She has such a cute greeting area.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Italy

ry%3D400

I was kind of disappointed in the lack of food options in Italy! I couldn't find any carts or table service places. (Was I looking in the wrong spot?) I thought for sure there would be meatballs or gelato or something, but I was forced to get wine! LOL Oh, what a shame!

ry%3D400

Maybe they served slices inside this pizzeria? I don't remember seeing it at the time.

ry%3D400

As I drank my wine, we watched this entertainer for quite awhile.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

UP NEXT: More Italy and The American Adenture

And On We Go...

But first, more of Italy. The architecture is so beautiful here!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Love those lamp posts.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Inside the wine bar:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Just beautiful!

ry%3D400

To The American Adventure!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

When we got here, we saw that Santa and Mrs. Clause were there!

ry%3D400

OMG Knowing my son, this is TOO FUNNY! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ry%3D400

<3 <3 <3

ry%3D400

We shared a funnel cake. Nothing special, but on our quest to eat and drink around the world, it was a must!

ry%3D400

DH almost got a turkey leg, but he wasn't that hungry.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

UP NEXT: Japan and Morocco

More of World Showcase

We moved on to Japan!

We hung around here and fed DS and finished our treats.

My dad got a Kakigori (I think that's what it's called). It's basically a slushie. Yum! He let me taste it and then gave it to DD when he'd had enough. She loved it!

ry%3D400

DH ran up to the restaurant to get DS some milk. He came back with some sushi, too! He doesn't get too adventurous when it comes to sushi, so he picked the California Roll.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Just beautiful!!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

They started moving in the barges for IllumiNations!

ry%3D400

As we moved toward Morocco, we noticed Aladdin and Jasmine would soon be meeting!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Olivia was acting so shy for some reason! LOL I think it's because Aladdin was so handsome!! :love::love::love:

We didn't do much in Morocco. I got to see the inside of Restaurant Marrekesh while taking DD to the restroom, though! LOL I wanted to eat there really badly, but I knew my dad would hate it. DD would have loved watching the belly dancers, though. The lady that owns her dance studio is a belly dancer and Olivia just loves it!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This is where our "eating and drinking around the world" fell short. We were just so full!!! LOL And I knew France was next. I took french from 7th grade through college, so I knew the delicioiusness that awaited me in France!!!

UP NEXT: :love::love:France!!!:love::love:

France!!!

Yay! This is what I had been waiting for all day long!!

ry%3D400

I've always wanted to go to France and this is the next best thing!

My parents got a creme brulee and a lemon meringue tart! I think it was from Boulangerie Patisserie

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I found the crepe stand!! I got a crepe with chocolate sauce and a Grand Marnier slushie. I heard how wonderful this drink is and it did NOT disappoint!!!!! Orange Push Up in adult form. OMG GOOD!!!!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

So pretty! I like how this pavilion winds around like the city streets.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

As I was eating my crepe, I see an area with just one other family waiting in line. I asked them who they were waiting for and they said Sleeping Beauty!! I couldn't believe there wasn't a huge line of people! We got in line and she came not too long after that. DD was in HEAVEN as this is her favorite princess!! I had never seen this movie as a child and found it at Goodwill right before our trip. I fell in love with it!!! And I'm sad to say, it replaced Cinderella as my favorite Disney princess movie!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We discovered the trick to keeping DS content. Lollipops!! LOL

ry%3D400

UP NEXT: The UK

The UK

Sadly, we left France. I could have stayed there all day long! We wandered over the bridge into UK and found Father Christmas telling stories.

ry%3D400

While we were listening, my mom and Olivia found Pooh and Tigger! They had walked in the back door of the shop right into the middle of the meet and greet! Oops!! LOL

So, we went around front and got in line the right way.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Jumping 5 times for Olivia's 5th birthday!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Tigger was so cute! He had Olivia laughing so hard!! LOL

ry%3D400

Tigger showing my mom that he signed his name. He was so proud!

ry%3D400

After this, my parents decided to head back to the hotel. We were sticking around for Candlelight Processional and IllumiNations!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Nightime pics as my parents left the park:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

UP NEXT: The Candlelight Processional narrated by Blair Underwood and IllumiNatons!

Candlelight Processional and IllumiNations!

By the time we wandered back around to The American Adventure, it was almost time for the Candlelight Processional. Blair Underwood was the narrator for tonight!

ry%3D400

More suckers to keep DS quiet!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The stage is so pretty!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

CP was awesome! (And we are not overly religious people. It was still an amazing story, amazing narration, and amazing singing!!)

After it was over, the kids were both falling asleep. We put them both in the stroller and made our way back over to the UK. Our plan was to let them sleep and to get a bite to eat waiting for IllumiNations to begin. DH found a bench in Canada while I waited in line for some food.

We split a fish and chips, each had a shortbread cookie, and a drink.

As we ate, the place started to fill up, so we moved closer to the railing so I could get pictures and video without other people's heads in the way! LOL

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The holiday ending was amazing! Click here to see video of it!

UP NEXT: Hollywood Studios

Hi there!

I'm joining in on your TR a bit late, but I'm really enjoying it! The reveal video with your daughter was SO cute! What a lucky little girl to have such an excellent family!

Btw, I'm not sure if anyone ever answered your question, but the dragon and the little boy float in MSEP is from the movie Pete's Dragon. It's kind of random, but MSEP is an old parade, so I guess it makes sense?

I love reading TRs of first visits! You definitely did your research! I don't know of many Disney newbies who would think to make an ADR at a resort (especially a resort that you're not staying at) instead of in one of the parks!

I'm seriously impressed with your eating & drinking around the world goal in World Showcase! There's no way I could have lasted through that many countries!

I can't wait to read more!

Hi there!

I'm joining in on your TR a bit late, but I'm really enjoying it! The reveal video with your daughter was SO cute! What a lucky little girl to have such an excellent family!

Btw, I'm not sure if anyone ever answered your question, but the dragon and the little boy float in MSEP is from the movie Pete's Dragon. It's kind of random, but MSEP is an old parade, so I guess it makes sense?

I love reading TRs of first visits! You definitely did your research! I don't know of many Disney newbies who would think to make an ADR at a resort (especially a resort that you're not staying at) instead of in one of the parks!

I'm seriously impressed with your eating & drinking around the world goal in World Showcase! There's no way I could have lasted through that many countries!

I can't wait to read more!

Thanks for reading!! I am impressed with your list of trips! :rotfl: I think I *may* have convinced DH to go back next year for Halloween if we get some things paid off beforehand. :cool1:

I looooovvved all the food at World Showcase! lol Most of it I split with DH and DD. There is so much I still want to try, though!

Disney's Hollywood Studios
My mom was very excited for this park! She loves everything TV and movie related!!! DD was dressed very appropriately, like a movie star! :)

ry%3D400

My dad wanted to sleep in this morning, so my mom jumped in the car with us! After eating breakfast at the hotel, we got on the road! We got to DHS soon after opening.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Pretty! It's not vacation til you see a palm tree! lol

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

At the front gates, we had to stop at Guest Services to get DD a new Birthday button. I had forgotten her original one back in the room. The lady inside was so sweet. She said "Olivia, we have a phone call for you!" and put her on the phone. Olivia started smiling SO BIG!! She said it was Mickey Mouse telling her happy birthday! CM customer service is INCREDIBLE!!!!! :)

Of course we were on our way to Toy Story Midway Mania! But we were distracted by how beautiful everything was. I loved this window display!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I may have said this before, but I wish I would have looked more at the maps and figured out the actual paths to take to get to attractions lol I knew where they were in general and in relation to everything else, but I was clueless which sidewalk to take to the attraction. LOL

Pixar Place!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The line for TSMM was already ridiculously long (close to an hour, if I remember correctly) so we decided to get Fastpasses for later. This was actually our first ever Fastpass! All week long, we had been very lucky with wait times or been able to use a Switch off pass. There was a CM helping at the FP machine and she laughed when I told her I was excited because it was our first time! I told her that we would have an extra person joining us later on (my dad) and she gave us an extra FP for him, too! Yay for two CM interactions that WOWed me in the customer service department!

ry%3D400

After getting our FPs, we ran into the green army man! DD was very nervous around him lol I don't think she knew what the heck he was. But he was so super sweet!

ry%3D400

Of course we had him sign her DHS Autograph book.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

While we were there, we decided to try the new Jack Sparrow attraction! Today was it's "official" opening, although I had reading a ton of reviews about it already here on the Dis! DH decided to sit this one out and stay with DS. I'm pretty sure he had fallen asleep and we didn't want to wake him up.

ry%3D400

My mom took pics inside while I held DD. They pack you so tightly into the room that she couldn't see a thing! And my arm was getting ready to fall off by the end of the show! lol

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

My feelings were so mixed on this attraction! I LOVE the POTC movies, but the attraction was just ho-hum for me. The one thing that would make me see it again is the Jack hologram at the end. I wasn't even sure it was a hologram at first!! It is SO good!

Back outside, DS was awake and it was time to go Under the Sea!

UP NEXT: Under the Sea with the Little Mermaid

Under the Sea And Some Thrill Rides

I was so impressed with this show. Just loved it!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

DD and DH

ry%3D400

I can't remember if my dad met up with us before the show or after. But, we headed down toward Tower of Terror. My parents got some treats for themselves and the kids. Rock n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror were on the list for DH and me!

I could see it off in the distance!

ry%3D400

Yummy treats!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Who needs Prince Charming when you have chocolate?

ry%3D400

My mom's treat!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

DH and I first went on Rock n' Roller Coaster! This ended up being my favorite roller coaster in all of WDW!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Funny story. I KNEW (Hello, researcher/planner extraordinaire here) that this coaster takes off fast. However, DH distracted me with trying to put his hat and sunglasses inside the little bag so they wouldn't fly away. I didn't even notice our limousine taxi-ing up to take off and then ALL OF A SUDDEN we were GONE!!! LMAO Hilarious. I'm sure our ride picture was epic. LOL

Meanwhile, DD found her beloved Power Rangers!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This is how she plays Power Ranger at home

734488_10102759422362385_66985967_n.jpg

Yes, those are underwear on her head. And yes, they are clean! lol

DH and I ended up getting Fastpasses for Tower of Terror because it was getting close to our lunch ADR!

UP NEXT: Where is lunch?!

If you ask me, DHS is just a confusing park in general! I've been there tons of times, and I still get turned around, especially over by the Backlot Tour!

OMG I recognize the CM by the Toy Story FP machine! You know you've been to Disney too many times when... lol!

Mickey Mouse rice krispies are my favorite! I'm making my mom bring back one for me when she and my dad go next month. :goodvibes

Awww, your daughter is so cute as the pink Power Ranger! Is that even still on TV? I have no clue! (And now I feel old, haha!)

If you ask me, DHS is just a confusing park in general! I've been there tons of times, and I still get turned around, especially over by the Backlot Tour!

OMG I recognize the CM by the Toy Story FP machine! You know you've been to Disney too many times when... lol!

Mickey Mouse rice krispies are my favorite! I'm making my mom bring back one for me when she and my dad go next month. :goodvibes

Awww, your daughter is so cute as the pink Power Ranger! Is that even still on TV? I have no clue! (And now I feel old, haha!)

I'm glad I wasn't the only confused person! lol

hahahahaha Now that's funny! I think I recognize a lot of characters in other people's pictures, but then I think maybe the costume makes a lot of them look alike anyways.

I wanted to try a Mickey Rice Krispie treat and never did! Oh well, another thing to add to my list for our next visit!

Thanks! Power Rangers is on Netflix! She is very into that and Transformers LOL With that and her beloved princesses, she's very well rounded! lol

I've totally fallen behind, but I'm catching up. :)

Love that at home power ranger pic. She's so silly! Where are those Power Rangers costumes? I get so confused in that park, but my boys would be nuts to see them!

The pirate thing is not child friendly at all, is it? My child-holding arms were dying by the end of it, too. You TR just taught me something about it though. I had no idea that was a hologram at the end! I actually thought it was a CM that joined the show. DH is currently cracking up over this. I guess he already knew. :laughing: Thanks for the Disney education! :rotfl:

I've totally fallen behind, but I'm catching up. :)

Love that at home power ranger pic. She's so silly! Where are those Power Rangers costumes? I get so confused in that park, but my boys would be nuts to see them!

The pirate thing is not child friendly at all, is it? My child-holding arms were dying by the end of it, too. You TR just taught me something about it though. I had no idea that was a hologram at the end! I actually thought it was a CM that joined the show. DH is currently cracking up over this. I guess he already knew. :laughing: Thanks for the Disney education! :rotfl:

:rotfl2: hahahaha

The Power Ranger costumes are in a store by the corner of Hollywood Blvd. and Sunset Blvd. Maybe LA Props or Legends of Hollywood? We saw it as we were walking from Rock N Rollercoaster to lunch at 50's Prime Time.

I am going to update again soon, I promise! Things have been super busy around here. My blog traffic has been picking up, so I've been trying to write regular posts over there!

50's Prime Time Cafe

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

When planning, not a lot impressed me about dining at Hollywood Studios, to be honest. 50's Prime Time Cafe seemed to be the best option for all of us. My dad would be happy with the "down home" food and everyone else would like the 50's theme!

It was SUPER busy, so we checked in and went back outside to wait.

Carter's waving "Hi, Grandma!"

ry%3D400

Then he got antsy, so I let him run over to daddy!

ry%3D400

We had such pretty views while waiting!

ry%3D400

Olivia was obsessed with the map. She wanted to know where we were, where we were going next, and how we got there!

ry%3D400

Here she comes a callin'! We waited around 15 minutes. We were all so ready to eat!!! Especially the kids!

ry%3D400

We were put in one of the small rooms off to the side. We had tvs to watch and only two other tables in the room with us! Our waiter was a little dry, but he knew to take a group picture! You can tell Carter is UPSET and just wants to EAT!!! lol

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

My monster man.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I ordered a Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake! I love peanut butter, so I knew this was right up my ally! It was HUGE and soooo good!!

ry%3D400

DH and DD shared a Strawberry Milkshake.

ry%3D400

Olivia picked Chicken Noodle Soup for her appetizer.

ry%3D400

Funny story. When we first started looking at the menu, I asked DH if he wanted to split the Entree Sampler since it came with THREE meats, green beans, and mashed potatoes. "No," he said. Ooooookay. I really wanted to try everything, but I knew I would be miserable if I got that by myself. So I just ordered the fried chicken. I don't really like fried chicken on the bone because it's so messy to eat, but I had just had meatloaf our first night in Disney and I didn't know if I liked pot roast, so fried chicken it was! So the waiter goes around the table taking everyone's order. DH was last. Can you guess what he ordered? The freaking ENTREE SAMPLER!!!!! I just glared at him!!! He claims he never heard me ask. Whatever, dude!!! So between DS acting crazy and that, I was not in the best of moods! lol But my PB&J milkshake made things a little better! ;)

Entree Sampler that DH did NOT eat all of. LOL My parents also got this and split it.

ry%3D400

DD chose the grilled chicken with a side of pasta. Disney has HUGE kids portions.

ry%3D400

My meal was okay. I was annoyed by how messy it was. I knew better than to get that. Oh well!

ry%3D400

For dessert, my dad got an ice cream sundae.

ry%3D400

My mom got the s'mores! This looked so good. She said it tasted exactly like s'mores. LOL Wonder why?! I wanted to try it, but I was SO FULL!

ry%3D400

Our server brought DD a do-it-herself ice cream sundae. He had everyone sing Happy Birthday to her. She loved all the attention!!!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Carter was happy now that his belly was full!!!

ry%3D400

UP NEXT: We part ways again. Who does what?!

An Afternoon in Hollywood

We split ways after lunch. DH, DD, and I had Tower of Terror Fast Passes to use!!! To be honest, I was a tad worried about going on this ride right after lunch, but I figured we'd be okay!! I was anxious for DD since she was so scared of Haunted Mansion the first day! lol But, she had seen video of this ride on one of the Disney specials on Netflix. (If you haven't watched those, go do it now! They're great!!)

She's finding which way to go on her map. LOL

ry%3D400

Pretty girl!

ry%3D400

On the way, we walked past the street performers.

ry%3D400

Here we are!!

ry%3D400

Yay!!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This pic is kinda dark, but we are inside the TOWER OF TERROR!! Bwahahahaha....awaiting our elevator to the twilight zone!!!

ry%3D400

We got seated in the front row!!! So exciting! DH had NO IDEA our seats moved forward! LOL He thought it was just up and down. He was like "*** is going on?!" hahaha So far, DD was surprisingly okay!

And then, the door opened up, I was anticipating the drops the whole time!! LOL Once we started dropping, DD was just giggling so hard and loud!!! LOL She was flying up off her seat and I was frantically trying to hold her down with my one hand! hahahahaha

And in the ride pic, you can see DH holding her down with his hand, too! LMAO

ry%3D400

My parents and Carter headed off in the other direction.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

They went to the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Sometimes it doesn't matter what's going on around you, you just need a nap!

ry%3D400

UP NEXT: Pixar Count Down to Fun Parade!! (R.I.P.)

Disney Pixar Countdown to Fun Parade

It is a shame Disney got rid of this parade! We loved it so so so much!! The music is fun and catchy, the characters are GREAT...love all of them!!! I am glad we got to see it before it ended, though. R.I.P. Parade!! :(

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I love how all the characters are doing the choreography, too!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The dancers costumes were so bright and pretty!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Hehehehe I love how fat he is!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" I love it!!!

ry%3D400

I have never seen "Up", but this old man is so cute!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

haha She's really into it!!

ry%3D400

NEXT UP: It's Fastpass Return Time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter