This Is Us- Season two

Won't be the same to me

I feel the same about William. It won't be the same seeing him in the past. Jack is different because we have only known him in the past.

But I will really miss seeing the relationship grow with William and Randall, and William and Beth. I love how they grew to accept him and he slowly worked himself into the family and how much they all loved him. I will especially miss those scenes with William and Randall and how they came to be so close so quick. Would have loved to see that relationship blossom.

Milo Ventimiglia was on Jimmy Kemmel and he actually made the phone call to Sylvester Stallone and asked him to be on the show. I didn't know this, but he was Sy's son in one of the Rocky Movies.
Milo said Sylvester gave him his phone number and told him to call him if he ever needed anything. Milo said the producers sort of asked him to do it, so he did.

Chrissy Metz was on a talk show last night, and she didn't have to much to say. For some reason, I can't remember who the talk show host was. She was basically retelling her story how she had no money in her check book the day she got the part. She did say Chris Sullivan lost a ton of weight and he wore a fat suit, but this will be changing, this season.

I'm not sure I like preview breAks my heart that Rebecca didn't want Randal at first.

True, but she wAs grieving. I loved what she said 'A stranger became my child, that child became my life. He was you' UGH, I totally teared up at that.

Apparently the first episode will have a huge clue on how Jack dies.

Last edited:
I have to say, the preview for the second season was just "meh" for me. Maybe it's because Mandy Moore is horrible as the older version of Rebecca, IMO.

I totally agree. She should be the hip grandma- but maybe she is a person that is grieving. Her acting is horrible as the older version of Rebecca. She has the personality of a bitter old Librarian.

I totally agree. She should be the hip grandma- but maybe she is a person that is grieving. Her acting is horrible as the older version of Rebecca. She has the personality of a bitter old Librarian.

I am totally looking forward to Season 2, and preparing to stock up on tissues before it starts.

I agree that the older Rebecca is rather "meh". I wonder if, as we find out more about Jack's death, we will also find out the when and how she became the way she is now.

She has the personality of a bitter old Librarian.

But I think she's written that way intentionally.

I wonder if, as we find out more about Jack's death, we will also find out the when and how she became the way she is now.

Yep. I think we're going to find out that she harbors a lot of guilt. Between keeping secrets about Randall, not feeling she was as good a parent as Jack, Jack's death, and marrying his best friend, who wouldn't?

I'm hoping they chose to have Mandy Moore keep playing the role (instead of hiring an older actress) because we're going to see her heal and become that "hip grandma" eventually.

Can't wait.. well, I guess I have to, since I watch on Hulu the next day.. lol

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr AT&T is in a tiff with NBC, so we will not be getting This is Us on Tuesday night. I think the time may have come to cut the cord. I will be watching from my computer, but its not the same as my large flat screen.

Totally sitting here just counting down the time. Going to make some popcorn right before it starts, but I'm afraid there may be too much crying to eat it all. lol

TEn minutes in and I already have a thought lol

Do we know that Rebecca and Jack were married when he died? Maybe they get a divorce and then he dies a few years later. Granted, I could totally be forgetting what we already know.

A second point..it’s funny how when something affects you, you see it everywhere. Like, if you are pregnant you see pregnant ladies and babies everywhere. I’m having that with Sophie and her moms MS.

TEn minutes in and I already have a thought lol

Do we know that Rebecca and Jack were married when he died? Maybe they get a divorce and then he dies a few years later. Granted, I could totally be forgetting what we already know.

A second point..it’s funny how when something affects you, you see it everywhere. Like, if you are pregnant you see pregnant ladies and babies everywhere. I’m having that with Sophie and her moms MS.
The actress that plays Sophie is pregnant in real life. I see it being written into the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter