This Is Us- Season two

HOLY CRAP

We learned a lot tonight. I won’t post my thoughts until later tonight to make sure everyone has a chance to watch it.

OKay, we need to hash this out. I am going to post because if anyone has not watched, they should not be in this thread. If you have not watched, get off this thread so you don't get spoilers. Stop reading now. Go back to start. Leave. spoilers below............................

Okay, I am confused. Rebecca went to pick up Jack at Miguel's house. Jack is drunk. She say's she is taking him home. They are both in the car. Suddenly she is in the car alone, in a different outfit. Pulls up to her house and it has been burned down. Kids are with Miguel? Obviously Jack died in a fire, but the time line is confusing me.

Good show but the preview for next week....

OKay, we need to hash this out. I am going to post because if anyone has not watched, they should not be in this thread. If you have not watched, get off this thread so you don't get spoilers. Stop reading now. Go back to start. Leave. spoilers below............................

Okay, I am confused. Rebecca went to pick up Jack at Miguel's house. Jack is drunk. She say's she is taking him home. They are both in the car. Suddenly she is in the car alone, in a different outfit. Pulls up to her house and it has been burned down. Kids are with Miguel? Obviously Jack died in a fire, but the time line is confusing me.

I was very confused as well.

Well we really don't know how it happened either. Plus Kevin had a broken leg but was too slow on what they were showing on his cast, he was out with his girlfriend. She has a Steeler's shirt on not sure what that means either. I know they both like football. Lots of questions which they will show next week. It was a teaser for us.

You know it didn't happen as soon as she took him home. This show does flashbacks all the time.

So after he tried to get a gig for Bec he went to their home, burned it down and killed himself? She was picking up the belongings he had left at Miguel's? Damn.

After she got Jack from Miguel's , she said in a few months everything will be ok.. then she is in car driving , different clothes .. back seat is "his " personal things .. then she goes to house burned down. Mailbox says Pearson . I believe the kids were at Miguel's .. not sure why

So after he tried to get a gig for Bec he went to their home, burned it down and killed himself? She was picking up the belongings he had left at Miguel's? Damn.

No she picked him up at the end of the show and said they would fix this problem. I'm guessing she went to identify him and that is why she had his belongings in a bag beside her and she left the kids , Randel and Kate with Miguel's . Kate said she had to find Kevin because she had to be the one to tell him. Then they show Kevin kissing his girlfriend and they show his cast on his leg. Stuff was written on it but I missed what they were trying to show us.

No I don't think so. They left Miguel's together, to tackle his drinking problem. At some point after that the house burned down. The kids probably went it Miguel's because they needed to go somewhere during/after the fire.
There was a lot of stuff in this episode. And ouch it ended with a punch in the gut. Knew it was coming eventually but still is sad to finally see it. Now to see why Kate blames herself.
I didn't see any previews either it went straight into Law and Order. Can someone copy and paste what was posted about previews?

OK, my take on how the ending played out. She picked up Jack, telling him everything would be OK in a few months. That was a bad omen.

Fast forward "a few months", and she is returning home from somewhere (hospital?) with Jack's personal belongings. Perhaps he didn't die IN the fire, but afterwards in the hospital, as a result of the fire? Since the house has burned down, the kids are at Miguel's, where they have been told that their Dad has died. As Rebecca is driving home, she drives past the now burned-down house, where it hits her that he has died, and she lets out the scream.

Yes, a lot of that is speculation.....your thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter