Those using swagbucks ???

I have my eye on a camera that is the same price everywhere for Black Friday. It's technically in the BB ad for BF. Do you think that week, if I can buy it online, that the SB deal would count? Between the 750 SB and the 2% back on SB, PLUS the $30 back on my Amex, it'd be the best deal I could get on it. Hmmm.... I know it's speculating, but I hope they keep up the rebate for BF deals!

So, Kohls also has the camera I want at the same price as BB. I'm just thinking out loud and would love it if anyone could chime in if I am missing anything...

Buy Kohl's GC at Best Buy (they sell them online) for $300 using my Amex, save $30. $270 for $300. Buy Camera at Kohls for $400 + tax, so pay total out of pocket (including cost of GC from BB) $370 + tax. Earn $120 in Kohl's cash, plus whatever ebates or SB is offering at the time. I might even have some Kohl's Cash from this weekend shopping to bring the cost down more (will find out tomorrow). I think this may be the best deal....

Thanks for "listening" to me ramble!

I ordered Schwan's once through SB. A few months later the driver rang our doorbell at 9 PM to ask if we wanted anything. The was winter, it was really dark out, I was upstairs in my jammies half afraid to answer the door.
You can contact customer service and tell them that you do not want to be contacted-you will order online if you want something and they will honor that.

So, Kohls also has the camera I want at the same price as BB. I'm just thinking out loud and would love it if anyone could chime in if I am missing anything...

Buy Kohl's GC at Best Buy (they sell them online) for $300 using my Amex, save $30. $270 for $300. Buy Camera at Kohls for $400 + tax, so pay total out of pocket (including cost of GC from BB) $370 + tax. Earn $120 in Kohl's cash, plus whatever ebates or SB is offering at the time. I might even have some Kohl's Cash from this weekend shopping to bring the cost down more (will find out tomorrow). I think this may be the best deal....

Thanks for "listening" to me ramble!

Is there a Best Buy that's convenient? What if you bought 4 $100 Kohls GCs on 4 different days, triggering the 750 SB bonus each day plus 200 SB shop rebate, giving you an extra $38.00?

Is there a Best Buy that's convenient? What if you bought 4 $100 Kohls GCs on 4 different days, triggering the 750 SB bonus each day plus 200 SB shop rebate, giving you an extra $38.00?

See? That's why I ran this idea on the boards... I wouldn't have even thought of that! Thank you @PerfessorZ

Is the consensus that it’s now working to purchase Disney gcs online using the virtual visas via shop Disney & target?

I used a $25 Visa to buy a $25 Disney GC online through Target. Went through with no problems.

I don’t think shop Disney is an option anymore unless you add the card to PayPal. I plan on using Target until god forbid, something triggers and we lose that option.

I used a $25 Visa to buy a $25 Disney GC online through Target. Went through with no problems.

I don’t think shop Disney is an option anymore unless you add the card to PayPal. I plan on using Target until god forbid, something triggers and we lose that option.
Thanks! I will give target a try!

Is the Hulu offer valid for those who already have a subscription?

Any experience with delayed credit surveys and the bonuses from Swago? I have one 20% survey bonus left, and am expecting a 700 SB credit from a survey sometime. Trying to decide if I should avoid surveys until that credits and hope for the extra 140 SB.

Got 2000SB for the Dollar Shave Club. Spent $5 to join and receive their intro kit then immediately canceled the subscription. The reason I gave for canceling was that I wanted to try their products before I committed. That was a few days ago. 2000SB got credited to my account today. Sweet deal.

My encraves has been running for hours and is not crediting. I woke up to 0 SB earned so far today......

Swagbucks posted on Facebook last night that they’re have issues with the Daily Goal tally crediting properly. The sb are being added correctly to totals, we're just not getting credit for daily goals. They said they’re working on it. Hopefully they give us bonuses for what we’ve done before they fix it. Annoying for people that are only able to swag early in the day and count on reaching their goals at that time. Some things are crediting though. My mobile apps seem to be getting credit for daily goal.

Last edited:
Some folks posted on FB that search wins are counting for daily goals, as well as the daily poll, games, and surveys. Sounds like maybe the 1 sb survey dq’s arent though.

Swagbucks posted on Facebook last night that they’re have issues with the Daily Goal tally crediting properly. The sb are being added correctly to totals, we're just not getting credit for daily goals. They said they’re working on it. Hopefully they give us bonuses for what we’ve done before they fix it. Annoying for people that are only able to swag early in the day and count on reaching they’re goals at that time. Some things are crediting though. My mobile apps seem to be getting credit for daily goal.

mypoints seems wonky too. Not everything is in the ledger....I think I am missing points from printing coupons there. I just did an offer which should give me 1000 mypoints. Hope I get it.

Last night I needed 1sb to reach first goal. Ncraves were saying I earned but didn't count for daily goal, neither did smores tv. I finally went to bed 1 point shy. Still not crediting this morning.

My discover points are not only missing on the daily goal meter, but they are not giving team challenge points for me either.

Submitted my Swago board for 30 pts, that went on the daily goal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter