Those using swagbucks ???

I started a new thread for this question but have not received a reply...so I thought I would try here.

I submitted a ticket to mypoints this morning. I got a response in my email stating "your request has been updated." Where can I see the update? I can't find any link to it in my mypoints account. I do need to add information to the ticket:

I did the everyplate deal. It is supposed to give me 1000 bonus points. At first, I got nothing pending. Now 500 is pending. I want to update with a screen shot show their offer of 1000 points.

Quotin myself here. Anyone know how I can check the status of a ticket on mypoints?

GGRRRR....I used to be able to count on them every day. And Monday's were like Christmas becuase you got Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I haven't gotten any any of the big bonuses (50 prints) and today is 100 prints. Super bummed :-(
Me too!!! I always counted on those posting! I did submit a ticket. Supposedly they are looking into the issue but who knows!

I haven't gotten coupon prints in over a week....anyone else???

I have only gotten one coupon print credit and it was on November 12 for coupons printed on November 9. So I never got credit for the rest of the coupons I printed last week (though I submitted a ticket and got the standard we will look into it give us 14 days response). But I have not gotten credit for any coupon prints that I did on Monday or Tuesday of this week either. Frustrating.

did anyone do the Paribus deal and if so, how did it credit for you?

it looked like I'd get the full 700 today based on the shop act log but only 100 credited. I got an email a few days ago that the 600 would credit on the 18th but there is nothing pending in shop or activity.
I did it a a while ago and i did get the 100 first and the 600 appeared later. I would say keep track of it and check when its supposed to credit and send a ticket in if it doesn't.

Best Buy question....made a $70 shop in store yesterday, used the QR code provided. Got the email early this morning stating that my 140 SB would be credited in 32 days. WHEN could I expect to see the 250 bonus?

Reading through various FB groups, shopDisney isn’t accepting Visa GCs for physical or e-gift cards. People are reporting getting calls/emails saying they need to provide other forms of payment.

Can anyone confirm if adding the cards to Paypal works for sure? I was going to cash out this morning and now I’m hesitant!

I have used 4 virtual Visas on shop Disney this month so far and bought e-gift cards with no issue at all. I have no need to a physical card. I just combine them on the gift card sight to one of my physical cards I already have.

One other thought about the virtual Visa...On the redeem site when I set it up to claim my first one (many moons ago) I had to put my info in, so I figure my cards are all attached to my address anyways. If you are having issues, check to be sure you have your profile correctly set up.

Regarding Virtual Visa and Shop Disney. I have my profile set up with Virtual Visa my name and address and have used them to buy at least 15 in the last few months with Shop Disney. I also have ordered many items not just gift cards from shop Disney in the last year. When I paid with my VV, a few weeks ago I think it was, I received an email saying they were not going to be able to verify the address on the Visa or something like that my order was then canceled. It also took about 5 business days to get the funds back on the visa. I did have another vv that I added to PayPal and then went to shop Disney again and paid with PayPal using the vv and I received my card with in 1 hr. I have a few more VV I need to get through MP but after that it is just Pay pal. Don't want to risk it.

On the Ziploc offer does each container need to be more than $3.96 or does your total receipt need to be more than that amount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter