Time to DOUBLE up!! 2 for 1 Pre-TR!!!!!!! TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!

Loving the live updates!! That's so cool that you got to have a little DISmeet! I'm glad it's warming up and you guys are having a great time!

:wave2: Hi Tim, Mel, & Ana! Sounds like you guys are having a great time even though it is busy, busy!

Have a great time at AK and Chef Mickey's! :) I know you will! It is just so great being at Disney that you do not mind those crowds. :goodvibes

It is so nice to have a few live updates and to see that your trip is going well.

Why do I get a sneaky suspicion that someone is "helping" Juliana get up at 6:30 in the morning so that THEY can get to the parks early?

It looks like you are having a great time -- as always.

Thanks for keeping us updated...and the weather looks great.

Hurray for nice weather! Boo for long lines! Everyone's mentioning how tired they got and had to adjust plans. I guess I better just adjust them now. :lmao:

Just popping in to say "hello"! It was great meeting you guys at DHS, we really enjoyed it! I think the touring plans were just a bit off on crowd levels..it was ridiculous the entire time we were there as well, Dawn and I had talked about it. Glad you're having a great time!

I amazed about the crowds. My mom and dad were there last week, Tues,. and Wed. and never waited more than 10 minutes for almost everything.

Thank all of you for posting!! I am reading all of them I just don't have a lot of time to respond to all of you! Juliana was awake at 6:40 this morning (all on her own... believe me) and we hit AK. It was cloudy today and temps around 72. I have some really funny pics to show you guys, but they will have to wait till the TR. :rolleyes1

We had a nice dinner at Chef Mickey's and even had a little treat after dinner. Played some pool tonight (in the game room at the rental). After a call to the management company today the pool heat still isn't fixed and tonight would of been the perfect night to chill in the jacuzzi. I am kinda mad (pi$$ed even) about this... I'll be calling again in the morning.

Tomorrow is a needed day off from the parks. The kids are exhausted and so are we. Hopefully they sleep in a little (yea right!). Dave and I might head to the Poly and rent some searaycers before the Mets/Braves game. We'll see... Melody and Branda are going out at night to relax and have a drink or 2.

We are having a great time!!!! :yay::yay:

Sounds like a super fun time is being had by all!! Glad you get a needed day off tomorrow! Don't want to get so worn out it's not fun anymore!

Keep calling about that jacuzzi! I'd ask for some money back for sure.

Where are the girls going for ladies' night??

so did you do the searaycers?

oops guess I shoulda read more carefully. have you done the searaycers? they are awesome.

Sounds like a super fun time is being had by all!! Glad you get a needed day off tomorrow! Don't want to get so worn out it's not fun anymore!

Keep calling about that jacuzzi! I'd ask for some money back for sure.

Where are the girls going for ladies' night??

I think the girls are going to hit some bars at DTD. Melody's cousin's wife might be going them too. I'm not sure about that though because I'm not involved! LOL

I'm going to bed.... I'm shot!!!!!!! This having fun stuff is hard work!!! ;):lmao:

I think the girls are going to hit some bars at DTD. Melody's cousin's wife might be going them too. I'm not sure about that though because I'm not involved! LOL

I'm going to bed.... I'm shot!!!!!!! This having fun stuff is hard work!!! ;):lmao:

I thought that's where they might go. Nice!

Get some sleep; I know you're wiped out from finding strollers, hucking back packs, eating too much, and stewing about lame jacuzzis. :lmao: Hugging Mickey IS hard work, man! :rotfl2:

Sounds like you all are having a lovely time and some gorgeous weather! Thanks for sharing the pictures. :goodvibes
The weather has been awesome in Orlando! Looks like it is going to be 79 today. Rain in our near future though. :sad2:
Sounds like you are having alot of fun!
Loads of fun!!!!! :3dglasses :dance3:
Aww..how adorable and I'm glad to see you were able to meet some DIS'ers! :) I hope the MK was good to you guys and you're having a blast!! The weather sounds perfect now! :cool1:

Have fun,
Heather
The great weather has brought out the crowds! We are managing but it has been very busy!
Thanks for the update Tim!!!!!
No prob!!!!!
Sure it's only the kids getting worn down?? :lmao: Maybe the big kids are "overdoing" it too. :rotfl2:

That's incredible! 30 mins. for IASW?? Unheard of!

Hope you get some good crowd mojo for AK tom!!
Ever see the IASM line 50 feet into the walkway? Me either.

We are looking forward to a day of relaxing today... well kinda relaxing. ;)

Aw I can't wait to be there! :cloud9: Looks like Mel and Ana are in tank tops. I take it it's warmer there? :yay:
Today 79 degrees.... :woohoo:

Looks like low 70's for next week. :beach:

Loving the live updates!! That's so cool that you got to have a little DISmeet! I'm glad it's warming up and you guys are having a great time!
Trying to get one short update a day....

Meeting some other DISers was fun... not sure if Melody understands it! LOL

:wave2: Hi Tim, Mel, & Ana! Sounds like you guys are having a great time even though it is busy, busy!

Have a great time at AK and Chef Mickey's! :) I know you will! It is just so great being at Disney that you do not mind those crowds. :goodvibes

It is so nice to have a few live updates and to see that your trip is going well.
We are loads of fun. Today we rest. WHEW!

Chef Mickey's was a blast!
Why do I get a sneaky suspicion that someone is "helping" Juliana get up at 6:30 in the morning so that THEY can get to the parks early?

It looks like you are having a great time -- as always.

Thanks for keeping us updated...and the weather looks great.
Alarm clock? Who needs one when Ana is up at 6:30 every morning? It is getting a little old though... I need some sleep!!! :rotfl:

We found some HMs using your book! :mickeybar

Hurray for nice weather! Boo for long lines! Everyone's mentioning how tired they got and had to adjust plans. I guess I better just adjust them now. :lmao:
You HAVE to schedule in some down time... it will keep everyone sane!!! (Mostly the parents!!) :rotfl2:

Just popping in to say "hello"! It was great meeting you guys at DHS, we really enjoyed it! I think the touring plans were just a bit off on crowd levels..it was ridiculous the entire time we were there as well, Dawn and I had talked about it. Glad you're having a great time!
Nice meeting you too!!!! I think the change in weather brought a lot of people out. These have been the first nice days FL has seen in a while!!! I hope you had a great trip. I'll follow your TR (your doing one right?) once I get home!:surfweb::goodvibes

I amazed about the crowds. My mom and dad were there last week, Tues,. and Wed. and never waited more than 10 minutes for almost everything.
I blame the weather. It's OK though... still having fun!!!!

Love all the updates. Sorry the crowds are so crazy! Cute pics.
Thanks!!! I'll post a few more pics tonight.

so did you do the searaycers?

oops guess I shoulda read more carefully. have you done the searaycers? they are awesome.
I have never done the searaycers. Hoping to rent them today before we goto the baseball game!:boat:

I guess I will quit lurking!

Say hello to Mel for me! :)

Lisa didn't get it at all until Sunday - I think the light bulb went off on Sunday because she saw how awesome all of you guys were. :idea:

We ended up staying there for over an hour talking to livndisney and I think they have started a friendship that will last a long, long time. So, now I think Lisa gets it! :woohoo:

So glad to see/hear you're having so much fun! :rotfl2: I giggled when I read your comment about having all this fun stuff is exhausting - it is, isn't it? It's the most fun and exhausting trip that Disney is, I tell ya! :lmao:

I can't wait to see the AK pictures in the official TR!! :thumbsup2

Heather

Well we are home and trying to dry out. I haven't seen rain like we had today in a while. Most of the day it was on off rain...but in the afternoon it turned crazy!!!! One good thing was it kept the crowds very low. :thumbsup2 Juliana had a great birthday and everyone made such a big deal over the girls in their princess gowns and their BBB makeover.

Going to breakfast at Kona in the morning, doing the family thing in the afternoon, and possibly hitting DTD at night. Well those are the tentative plans as of now...all subject to change. :lmao:

So you got a crazy rain storm thing!? That always has its plusses and minuses. Good for parks, bad for keeping dry.

Yes, I just stated the obvious. Sorry, I have some serious neck issues and you caught me pre-coffee.

Don't you want to give us just ONE (it's not like I'm asking for the moon) little teaser pic?? Maybe of.................. the cake?? :confused3;)

So you got a crazy rain storm thing!? That always has its plusses and minuses. Good for parks, bad for keeping dry.

Yes, I just stated the obvious. Sorry, I have some serious neck issues and you caught me pre-coffee.

Don't you want to give us just ONE (it's not like I'm asking for the moon) little teaser pic?? Maybe of.................. the cake?? :confused3;)

I'll give you a teaser pic.....

DSC08570.jpg

I'm not going to tell anything about it though! ;) :goodvibes :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter