Time to DOUBLE up!! 2 for 1 Pre-TR!!!!!!! TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!

We had rain like that one year...we finally decided to go dry off at the hotel and my brother, who was splashing through the puddles, let out with, "I didn't know MGM was a water park!"

Hi! Sounds like it was a great time and a big adventure! Looking forward to the trip report. Loved the Cake! :)

Ohh, I had no idea you were updating at the house. The rain looks awful. We've had that before. Did you stick it out? I've put on sandals and a poncho before and toughed it out. You get a ton done!
30 minutes for IASW!!:scared1: Cute picture of you guys waiting. I love Juliana's ears. The cake came out amazing!!!
Enjoy the rest of your trip and I hope the weather cooperates.
We stuck it out in the rain. We HAD to.. it was Juliana's birthday! LOL

I saw another 30 minute wait for IASW yesterday. IT WAS INSANE! You'll know the story soon enough! LOL :rotfl:

The cake looked great! Juliana loved it!

The cake was GORGEOUS!!! Great choice, Dad! :thumbsup2 I can't wait for the TR. Sounds like you've had some adventures. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

It was full of adventures. There was so much magic- I can't wait to tell you all about it!

We had rain like that one year...we finally decided to go dry off at the hotel and my brother, who was splashing through the puddles, let out with, "I didn't know MGM was a water park!"
LOLOL :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:
That's a good one!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Hi! Sounds like it was a great time and a big adventure! Looking forward to the trip report. Loved the Cake! :)
TR coming up! Well, I have to wait a few days to get everything sorted out.

I hope you guys have a safe trip home today!! Can't wait to hear the updates of the last two days and the official TR! :)

Heather
We are home!!!! Walked in the door at 9pm. It does feel good to be home! :3dglasses

Welcome home!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

THANKS!!!!!!!!! :hippie:

Hey everyone-

We are home. Walked in the house at 9pm tonight! We had a great trip but it feels good to be home. I need a vacation!!! :lmao: I am shot! Heading to bed in a few but I'm trying to catch up on what is going on in the world... I haven't been online since Saturday morning.

I'll start my TR in a few days but I'll still post on here till I start. Then this thread can go to the PTR cemetery! :rolleyes1

TIM! You're home!! I was wondering when you'd make it back!

Glad you back around- we've missed you, man!

only at 132....;)

Well considering I've probably read the first 50 of them, I guess it wouldn't be too bad. But I'll just use your handy links to catch up then jump back in!

TIM! You're home!! I was wondering when you'd make it back!

Glad you back around- we've missed you, man!

We made it back safe and sound... lighter in the pockets but heavier in the waist line! LOLOL

I have soooo much to catch up on and I have to start making some guesses in your game! It will have to start tomorrow though. Time to sleep in my own bed. :cloud9::cloud9:

Well considering I've probably read the first 50 of them, I guess it wouldn't be too bad. But I'll just use your handy links to catch up then jump back in!

We made it back safe and sound... lighter in the pockets but heavier in the waist line! LOLOL

I have soooo much to catch up on and I have to start making some guesses in your game! It will have to start tomorrow though. Time to sleep in my own bed. :cloud9::cloud9:

No,don't start guessing until the rest of the 5 clues are in. 2 down, 5 to go!!!

Guesses should be made by the 31st, so you have lots of time. ;)

Welcome home Tim! I always say that I need a vacation after a vacation. I'll try to be patient while you recover. :surfweb:

No,don't start guessing until the rest of the 5 clues are in. 2 down, 5 to go!!!

Guesses should be made by the 31st, so you have lots of time. ;)

UMMMMM so where are the clues?

Welcome home Tim! I always say that I need a vacation after a vacation. I'll try to be patient while you recover. :surfweb:

Oh boy.. I have to DL the rest of my pictures but I think I might get something started very, very soon. I also have another PTR coming soon. A :wizard:special:wizard: trip.

Quick update....

I hope to start my TR possibly tomorrow. I need to think of a catchy title. So much happened on our trip it might be hard to narrow it down. LOL

Talk about getting back into the swing of things... Melody scheduled Juliana's 4 yr well visit with the pediatrician this morning at 9am! :scared1: Juliana needed 1 shot- which she didn't like- but everything is good. She is in the 75% for weight and 50% for height. I thought she would of been in a higher height bracket. I think she is pretty tall. But whatever... she has been eating all the time.. LOL 2 hours after meals she asks for snacks because she is hungry. Maybe she is about to have a growth spirt. :scared1: :goodvibes

Welcome home Tim, Mel and Juliana....we missed you. We can't wait to read the trip report -- sounds as if there will be lots of interesting stuff to catch up on. And great job Juliana on the 4-year well visit.

:yay::yay::yay:

For a great well-check!!! Super news!!

Clues, BTW, are in links (ADR COMBAT- Let's Mix Things Up a Bit and the next one).

#3 coming up now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter