Time to DOUBLE up!! 2 for 1 Pre-TR!!!!!!! TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!

I saw pictures of the MONSOON you guys had today.

Good grief.

Really.

The Orlando Airport had 2.71 inches of rain in 6 hours...now THAT is some rain! :eek:

Stay dry. Tell Juliana we said Happy Birthday! :)

On a silver platter no less. OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh~!~
I guess they liked us!!!! :lmao:

I saw pictures of the MONSOON you guys had today.

Good grief.

Really.

The Orlando Airport had 2.71 inches of rain in 6 hours...now THAT is some rain! :eek:

Stay dry. Tell Juliana we said Happy Birthday! :)

Oh yea it was raining very VERY hard! There were parts of Florida that had close to 6 inches of rain!!! That is crazy!!!

Here is a pic from my collection....

DSC08530.jpg

:eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

I will let her know you said happy birthday! I can't believe it is Friday (EDIT:: now I am getting ahead of myself.. it's still Thursday! LOLOL) already... Our trip is winding down. :sad2:

Oh that cake looks gorgeous! I can't remember what kind of Cindy you asked them to use to replace the paper one?

That rain is craziness!

That cake looks good. I hope it was. Wow, look at that rain. My DH keeps point out the cold and rain, and tornado watches down in FL/Orlando area. I guess he's try8ing to say, see aren't you glad we didn't go...but no I don't care. I would still love to be there .

The cake looks wonderful. Happy Birthday to Precious Juliana. The rain can be unbelievable in Florida--the picture you posted looks like the rain we had the last day of our trip in September 2007 -- thank goodness it was our last day because it kept up for three more days after that.

I can't believe your trip will be coming to an end so soon. But looking forward to that full trip report.

The cake looks simply awesome!! princess: I hope it tasted awesome too! How did Juliana respond to it?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Juliana!! :banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::bday:

Sorry to hear about the rain and that picture really makes one appreciate any time it's dry. I've been very fortunate to not have a drop of rain on the last two trips so I need to remind ourselves this when going next month. It's still Disney and we WILL have fun!! Glad to see you are too! :)

Heather

Aw, that's too bad, you won't get to meet up!

RIght now, I imagine you're in a park, and i'm hoping you are staying dry!

Have a nice last couple days!!

Oh that cake looks gorgeous! I can't remember what kind of Cindy you asked them to use to replace the paper one?

That rain is craziness!
That was a solid white chocolate Cindy! The thing weighs about 3lbs!! LOL

That cake looks good. I hope it was. Wow, look at that rain. My DH keeps point out the cold and rain, and tornado watches down in FL/Orlando area. I guess he's trying to say, see aren't you glad we didn't go...but no I don't care. I would still love to be there .
2 days of rain since we been here (10 days so far). I'll take it!!

One good thing was it kept the crowds away! There was no one around!

The cake looks wonderful. Happy Birthday to Precious Juliana. The rain can be unbelievable in Florida--the picture you posted looks like the rain we had the last day of our trip in September 2007 -- thank goodness it was our last day because it kept up for three more days after that.

I can't believe your trip will be coming to an end so soon. But looking forward to that full trip report.
It wasn't pouring for most of the day... we were able to get a lot done... it could of been more but I'll save that for a later time. ;) Then about 3, the skies opened up.

The TR could be one for the ages... it might take me a while to get it all done. There is so much to tell!

The cake looks simply awesome!! princess: I hope it tasted awesome too! How did Juliana respond to it?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Juliana!! :banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::bday:

Sorry to hear about the rain and that picture really makes one appreciate any time it's dry. I've been very fortunate to not have a drop of rain on the last two trips so I need to remind ourselves this when going next month. It's still Disney and we WILL have fun!! Glad to see you are too! :)

Heather
She loved the cake and Mel was impressed too!

We haven't had much rain in our trips to WDW but yesterday was pretty bad and today it has rained all day except for about an hour so far. We changed a few plans for tonight and hope the rain stops by then.

Aw, that's too bad, you won't get to meet up!

RIght now, I imagine you're in a park, and i'm hoping you are staying dry!

Have a nice last couple days!!

We were going to hang out with Mel's cousin but we had a change of plans. I can't ruin everything but I'm at the house now about to take a quick nap. :rolleyes1

Gonna rest up for the 2nd to last night with our friends!

After 2 days of heavy rain here in Orlando, it looks like today is going to be great. Sunny, breezy, and about 75! :woohoo: Our trip is going great... hitting Epcot today. We are checking out of our rental house tomorrow morning and checking into CBR. Heading home on Tuesday. We've had a great time so far. Only 2 more park days... today and Monday. I think we might hit MK Monday and try to make our first ever (UHHUMMMMMMM) rope drop! :rotfl2:

Tonight I will try to post one more time. I'm not paying for internet at CBR so I won't be back on here till later Tuesday night. We have had some magical moments that could only happen at Disney.... including messing with the pool heater last night and actually had a jacuzzi we could get into!!!!!! :woohoo::yay: Too bad it was Friday though.:sad2:

Ohh, I had no idea you were updating at the house. The rain looks awful. We've had that before. Did you stick it out? I've put on sandals and a poncho before and toughed it out. You get a ton done!
30 minutes for IASW!!:scared1: Cute picture of you guys waiting. I love Juliana's ears. The cake came out amazing!!!
Enjoy the rest of your trip and I hope the weather cooperates.

The cake was GORGEOUS!!! Great choice, Dad! :thumbsup2 I can't wait for the TR. Sounds like you've had some adventures. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter