Too early to plan for 2012, or am I just bored??

we're doing a big family trip in Fall 2012 - me, DH and DD; my parents, my sister and her family and some family friends and their children. I've already started planning some of it in my head but I have to keep it to myself so I don't drive everyone else crazy!!! :goodvibes

It's never to early to plan. I going to Europe for school for a semester in 2012 and I'm already planning.. You want to make you birthday very special so planning this far in advance will give you the time to know where you want to stay and save up if need be.

I know my son has heard us mention it, but I am thinking that I may try to keep it a secret. Just pick him up from school one day, and hit the road, lol!

My mom did this to me and my sister once! I was in fifth grade, and DSis was reeeaaaaallly little. My mom picked me up from school, and told us in the car that we were going to Disney World! My dad was working or something, I can't remember, but it was just so sudden that for a second I didn't believe her! And then we were at the airport, and I realized that we really were going!! That was the best weekend of my life!

Aww, that sounds great! DS knows that we are saving for a Disney trip, and he knows that my parents (who he is very close to, but since they live 2+ hours away, doesn't get to see every day) are going with us. He doesn't know when we are going though, so that is why I think I may be able to pull off the secret. I can't wait to see his face! I may tell him when I pick him up from school that we are going to meet my parents somewhere for dinner or something....then plan on meeting up with them somewhere around Baltimore (we are driving down from PA)...what a surprise if I let them tell him where we are going! :)

It seems she likes you more than a friends because I have guy friends but I don't act like that. And she seems that she's happy to see you coming to her play.

No it's never to early to start planning - I am going to do a pretrip/trip report this time around and I already of some of the pretrip typed up on my computer just waiting till about 8 months out to post it. :lmao::lmao:

Hi All,

Planning a trip in October 2012 to WDW to celebrate my 50th birthday and I was wondering if anyone else has planned this far ahead previously, or am I just crazy/bored???

Pete

i cant say anything seeing as im planning for 2013...:cloud9:

I myself am planning ahead to 2012. :) It's the first time I've planned a trip, so planning ahead might be a good idea, haha. It's never too early to plan!

Hi All,

Planning a trip in October 2012 to WDW to celebrate my 50th birthday and I was wondering if anyone else has planned this far ahead previously, or am I just crazy/bored???

Pete

Never too early to plan for Disney!!!:banana:

I was planning for 2012, but just read today that the Pixie Hollo part of the expansion will not be open until 2013. So I am planning for May 2013, the day the boys get out of school!

Ok, now I'm thinking of August 2012. Love free dining and I don't think I can wait until 2013. Now I just have to work on DH to let us have another trip!

im planning as far ahead as disney 2013!! cuz i have alot of money to save

Yup, still about 2 and a half years left for me. . . but everyone really needs to look at it this way ~ it's really only a year and a half until you get to 2012!! Once 2012 gets here, all the planning and getting things organized (and keeping up with all the promotions) will take up most of your time and before you know it, your trip is here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter