Top Chef - Is anyone watching with me?

Leah was very lucky last night she should have gone home but having Fabio and Stephan saved her. She is lucky that Radika didn't want them- if she had choosen one of them she might have been the one who's but was saved instead.

Fabio was great in the front of the house.

I think I might have bombed the quickfire- normally the person in charge of the losing team goes home like Jennifer I wouldn't have wanted it.

Rebecca

This is the second time in a row I think Leah should have gone home but then I think Jamie should have been sent home the week she served the half cooked egg.::yes::

I'm really surprised that Leah and Hosea are that dumb to be "flirting" like that on TV...duh!

As for the cooking, I feel so bad for Carla. Why is it that the frozen desserts never seem to work out? I wonder if the show sabatoges the equipment for drama and to see how the chefs handle the problem.

Fabio was so good in the front! He really knew how to work it. Radika was a mess all over. I can't say I a sorry she is gone, but I was hoping it would beLeah...I just don't like her that much

I've been a top chef fan but this season is leaving a lot to be desired. Usually I want to watch the episode the first time it's shown but lately I've been missing it and catching it later.

There seems to be a lack of consistency both on part of the contestants and the judges.

So I just come here to find out who went home :rotfl2:

I watch it too but am always running behind!
Fabio~love him
Leah~needs to go home
Not Hosea but the other one, cant stand him, think he's very full of himself!
I'll try to stay current so I can join in!

i love top chef and i am so tired of the lady with the big eyes - she NEEDS TO GO!!!

NO!!!! She is my favorite!!! She is so funny and her face is so expressive.

We have just gotten a lot of snow, ice, and freezing rain today. I am so glad to have this show to look forward to tonight!

I was sooo happy to see Carla have a win! Can't you just see her and her DH at the Superbowl? What a great prize that was!!

Jeff was always in the middle...never a winner for any challenge. Not surprised he went. I'm glad that Fabio stayed. I kind of wish it had been Stefan that left. He is so full of himself. Maybe this will make him more humble, but I doubt it...

I liked having her win too!

As far as Jeff- he has been told for weeks now that he puts too much on the plate he hasn't changed to accomidate the competition format. I wasn't surprised that he he went of those in the bottom 3.

Rebecca

I'm kind of surprised to hear Jeff went. Hmm, yes, he often over reaches but so many of them have been playing it safe or lack luster.

I can't believe that Leah is still there. it amazes me that she can be so clueless, and have a bad attitude, and still stay.

I'm so glad that Carla is! I hope she is in the top 4 and even the big winner.

Stefan is still such a jerk!

The kids were teasing me that they were going to get me an "I (heart) Fabio" shirt! :rotfl2:
00083686-584011_200.jpg

I thought Leah should have gone home last night but all of the bottom 3 had problems. Carla is my favorite now. Stephan is too full of himself. I would like to see him go down.

Rebecca

I couldn't believe that Jamie went home before Leah esp after she gave up so blatantly during the quick fire. It's funny because in the beginning I couldn't stand Carla and was waitingfor her to go and now I'm rooting for her but Fabio is still my favorite.

Just watched last night. I like Karla a lot - I really think she should have won as Stefan's dish was admittedly much easier. Count me in on the I heart Fabio club too.

I agree, Carla should have won as her dish was more complex, Stephan coasted. I was surprised that Jamie went before Leah too, but then again, I think Jamie should have gotten the boot when she served a partial cooked egg.

Stephan does not play well with others. How can he be Top Chef, if he can't work with a sous chef?

I really thought they were going to get rid of Stefan. And I was rooting for Jeff, that would have been cool if he had come back.

However, I'm a Carla fan, and I really hope she is the winner!

I was rooting for Jeff to come back. I thought Stefan sould have gone. I was really glad Carla won. I am rooting for her now (have been for a few weeks now). She is just so much more real.

Rebecca

Dh and I are trying to watch the show we dvr'd from Wednesday night. (DD keeps wanting one of us, right now it is Daddy's turn). We are literally half way thru it. Are you saying Carla won it? Wow, I am glad. I was hoping Jeff won so he got to stay, and Stephan got the boot. From where we are in the show right now, I would have thought Hosea won it.

Yeah, Carla!!!! You go girl!!!!:thumbsup2

i am so sad that fabio went home!!! I would so wear that "I love fabio" shirt!!!
i am tired of stefan and hosea - i guess i want carla to win.
Bring back fabio!
jennifer

I wanted Stefan to go too! I'm rooting for Carla now but in the first few shows, I didn't like her at all.

I wanted Stefan to go too! I'm rooting for Carla now but in the first few shows, I didn't like her at all.

I agree- she was not my favorite when the show began, but she has truly grown on me- I am "feelin the love" comin outta her kitchen!!:rotfl: Hope she wins it- she's been doing so well in these last challenges. But I am really gonna miss Fabio! LOVE him!!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter