• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top Secret Pixie Dust! A Surprise 13th Birthday PTR! NEW! TRIP REPORT LINK PAGE 220!

Via Facebook they had an Epcot evening with dinner at Tutto then back to the resort for swimming before bed.
Sounds like a great way to start the trip!! :goodvibes

Awww!!!!! Sounds like they're having so much fun!!! I wish I was there!!! It's so funny! I'm sitting in bed watching the Magic Kingdom park dvd that I bought back in April! It's helping me through!!

I am super late, but Happy Birthday Chelsea!!!!! AND you're in Disney now - yeah!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

I also missed the send-off Jackie but will be following along on FB. Be safe and have lots of fun! Happy Belated Chelsea!! :)

for some odd reason my phone is not sending pics to my e-mail but jackie sent me a beautiful picture of the MK train station at 8:28 this morning that said, "Good morning from the Magic Kingdom!" i'm sure they're having a great time at MK today. i told her to enjoy walking down main street first thing in the morning - there's nothing else like it in the world! :goodvibes

I got one this morning of Charles getting his hair cut in the MK barber shop! I'll try to get it uploaded in photo bucket and post it.

charles.jpg

Who knew they had women barbers in Disney?

We want to see the finished cut!​

WOOT!! WOOT!! Loving the updates!!! I'm sure they are having a great time this morning at MK!

I can see the word bubble over his head now "You better not put this in your trip report." And Jackie can sweetly say "OK honey...I won't!" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

She'll get away with it too because technically she didn't post it. Wigd did! :laughing: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter