Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

Did the email come from disney destinations or disney parks I want to make sure my husband doesnt delete his by accident incase he gets one and I don't Thank you

I can't believe I got the email!:eek::dancer::faint:
I NEVER got any emails, ever. I did spend quite a bit of time on the phone with guest relations then IT, and they tried a few things, including some sort of hard reset on their side. I had gone through my preferences too and "re-signed up " for email communications, etc. ...but still never got anything until this. I'm amped! Huge Toy Story fan here :)
9/11 - 0700 for my brother and me! This is actually our travel day but thank goodness I don't leave until 2pm! SUCH LUCK, especially since it's a sat-tues quick trip!!
@Crusader10hky check it out !

Woot woot! I went with the 8-9am time slot. How does that work? Do they clear everyone from the 7-8am group from TSL before letting us in?? How long do you guess lines for SDD will be???

Just got the e-mail, trying to register but keep getting an error. Maybe everything is full? Can someone post the dates that were available?

Woot woot! I went with the 8-9am time slot. How does that work? Do they clear everyone from the 7-8am group from TSL before letting us in?? How long do you guess lines for SDD will be???
We also went with the 8-9am slot. The website made it look like they'd give everyone only an hour so I'm hoping they kick the others out. We're going on the 11th.

I got a timeslot! I'm surprised because I never get these emails. I'm not sure I'll be there though for the event, I might if I'm traveling for work, fingers crossed!

Kind of sucks they screwed over us Silver passholders.

We were allowed into Pandora but not TSL? Makes no sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter