• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story land updates?

Right! But I can’t change my dates. It’s the only time I could get off of work. I’ve never been to a grand opening so it’ll be a once in a lifetime event. And let me tell you, I’ll be there, see it, then get out!

I actually think it should be very cool and could be a lot of fun!

we're doing a split cruise and WDW trip. 6/30 will be the first day of our week at WDW. i'm intrigued by the idea of being at an opening since we've never been to one but i'm not sure that i'm up for that crowd. :)

we're doing a split cruise and WDW trip. 6/30 will be the first day of our week at WDW. i'm intrigued by the idea of being at an opening since we've never been to one but i'm not sure that i'm up for that crowd. :)

I was at opening day for GoTG:MB at California Adventure. Although there was a huge crowd, I'm happy that we got to experience it. There is a lot of excitement and energy that you don't see on an average day at the parks.

It'll be interesting to see if TSL cuts down the lines for Pandora rides at all.

I'm hoping it will. I'm doing a trip for my Birthday and planned for 1 AK Day (+5) and am hoping not to have to rush through my PPO Breakfast @ Tusker House to be able to ride NRJ. I will be FastPassing FoP (as long as they aren't all gone at 60+5).

How do they normally handle the AP previews?

Is there an online sign up or something?

I know we are 4 months out, just trying to prepare!

Each of the test track vehicles has computer processing capabilities similar to the Space Shuttles. You don't think that a technological challenge?

Meh. I'm sure Raspberry my Pi can outperform the shuttle's 5 computers. Maybe not as reliable though.

How do they normally handle the AP previews?

Is there an online sign up or something?

I know we are 4 months out, just trying to prepare!

I remember for pandora they sent an email about a month or so out from their opening day. I would just keep an eye out on your email because spots filled up VERY quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter