Uggs where to get them for best price?

Has anyone gotten any good deals at the Ugg Outlets? I am thinking of taking a ride to Wrentham, MA today. TIA!

Has anyone gotten any good deals at the Ugg Outlets? I am thinking of taking a ride to Wrentham, MA today. TIA!

I have only been to the UGG outlet once but from what I saw, there really were no bargains. They had some "less than perfect" ones that might have been a bit cheaper (maybe 10% off). A lot of the ones that were on sale were the same ones that you would be able to find on 6pm.com but were more expensive. :confused3 I was not impressed with the prices at all. I am actually looking for a pair for my son and can not find any discounts. Before I make the trip to the Outlet, I am gonig to call and ask if they have them in stock and how much they are. If you happen to go to the Outlets, please let us know if they are having any sales. TIA

Any good deals out there??? Need one for my SIL for xmas! Im looking for the ladies classic tall in grey. I guess they dont make the kids in grey:sad2: boooo! Need a good code!!

Does fleecefootwear have legit uggs? I just ordered from there but then started worrying they might be knockoffs.

Oh man I think I got ripped off. I ordered from these guys Sunday. They are not on the list so I guess they are fakes. Just noticed the sale is pending and has not been charged to my credit card. Guess I should cancel unless anyone knows this place to be legit
http://www.newcheapugg.com/

Oh man I think I got ripped off. I ordered from these guys Sunday. They are not on the list so I guess they are fakes. Just noticed the sale is pending and has not been charged to my credit card. Guess I should cancel unless anyone knows this place to be legit
http://www.newcheapugg.com/

Any website with the word UGG in its address sells counterfeits. The only legit site with any variation of *UGG* in its address is www.uggaustralia.com

Fleecefootwear.com has a 10% off code on their website carpe10 good on reg priced uggs. I got the kids Bailey Buttons for 98.10 delivered. Says it's a one night sale but I was able to use it this morning.

Are the ugg slipper sizes the same for the boots.....if my daughter wears a kids size 6 in the boots, would I order the same for the slippers?

TIA

I got Uggs last year from Nordstrom, they will price match if you find a sale from a legitimate seller (off that list on the Uggs site) ... I just called them and they verified it and gave me the same price, i think I got the classic lows for $109 free shipping. And to the poster who said they don't look good on 30 & 40 somethings - whatever! Thats your opinion. I fall into that category and I don't care what anyone else thinks, they are warm and more importantly very comfortable. Maybe you should try a pair.

I got Uggs last year from Nordstrom, they will price match if you find a sale from a legitimate seller (off that list on the Uggs site) ... I just called them and they verified it and gave me the same price, i think I got the classic lows for $109 free shipping. And to the poster who said they don't look good on 30 & 40 somethings - whatever! Thats your opinion. I fall into that category and I don't care what anyone else thinks, they are warm and more importantly very comfortable. Maybe you should try a pair.

Boy I wish I could find them for $109!! I am not finding any deals out there :sad1: Hope someone finds a deal to post soon

Not much of a savings but http://fleecefootwear.com/ (an authorized dealer) has 10% off Uggs using code uggsale10 at checkout. Discount only applicable to SALE items

They have the classic cardy in Shell Rose and Soothing Sea for $89.00 before coupon. UPS Ground shipping appears to be free.

Are the ugg slipper sizes the same for the boots.....if my daughter wears a kids size 6 in the boots, would I order the same for the slippers?

TIA

Yes, the boots and the slippers run the same size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter