Unique Baby Girls names??

I know of a beautiful little girl named Nevaeh (that is Heaven spelled backwards)......also, a little boy named Jagger.

We're having a boy, but if he were going to be a girl his name was going to be Tierney. .

I always wanted to use the name Tierney for a girl. My luck I had 4 boys. Compromise was number 3 DS is named Tiernan. We always get positive feedback on his name. Number 4 ds is named Quinn which I see some people like for a girl.

I always wanted to use the name Tierney for a girl. My luck I had 4 boys. Compromise was number 3 DS is named Tiernan. We always get positive feedback on his name. Number 4 ds is named Quinn which I see some people like for a girl.

I have a nephew here in the UK who's name is also QUIN!, I have never ever heard of another one until now. :)

My daughters name is Jillian. Not too unusual but she is the only one in her school. I also like the name Camille. It sounds elegant but not when you put it with our last name----Young!

As I said I was blessed with 4 boys but I do have nieces and I think they all have beautiful names

Bridget
Brenna
Brielle
Kylianna
Kiara

My first name is Joy and I've only ever met 1 other of course we were in the same graduating class.:rolleyes1

My daughters name is Jillian. Not too unusual but she is the only one in her school. I also like the name Camille. It sounds elegant but not when you put it with our last name----Young!

I just have to say that you have REALLY GOOD TASTE in names. :thumbsup2

Our little princess is Jillian Paige. She's the only one -- but there are 4 Montanas and 2 Asia's. Go figure :confused3 Seems like the standard names are becoming the unusual ones.

Only just found this thread...............sooo many posts couldn't read them all so apologies if I repeat any names :)

I remember the big search for names for my kids (11 and 7 years ago now). Being in the UK I was looking to you guys in the US for "different" names.

So my daughter ended up being called India and my son is Kai

India loves the name as it is different - we also shorten it to Indi.

I must say there are some really cool names on this thread.

Tracey

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread. Although, I'll never get to name another child (waiting to adopt an older child), one of my best friends just announced her second pregnancy and is looking for a unique name to go with her DD's name which is Neryssa.

Well I have two wonderful little boys named Dalton and Romen pronounced Row-men. For some reason people find his name difficult. If we had a girl we had the name Alexis or Alexa picked out. I have a friend who has two girls and they are named Elora and Fiona. I also like the names Danica and Tishawna.

My girls names are Danica and Roxanne....We needed to find them a bilingual name. My DH side is french and my side of the family is english.:goodvibes

I've taught a few unique girls names; Brenna, Kellen, Aiden(for a girl), Taryn, Mary Tyler, Quinn :thumbsup2

My DDs are Nolan Elizabeth and Anibel (Ani) Scott

My daughters name is Sunny. It fits her perfectly. It's not common but we do hear it occasionly on t.v. and in songs. When I was 1st pregnant I had an overwhelming feeling that I was having a girl and that her name had to be Sunny. Sunny Savannah. It's pretty but kind of sounds like a retirement home. Ha Ha. My boys are Mack and Eli.

Elan (e-lahn)
Pierce
Evan
Riane (pronounced Ryan)
Talia (tah-lee-ah) also spelled Taleah
Tatum (tay-tum)
Caimbree (kay-m-bree)
Audrina (aw-dree-nuh)
Landis
Cadence (kay-dince)
Asher
Madilyn
Camille
Marcie
Terrance
Autrey (aw-tree)
Lissy
Marisol

and just throwing this out there
i LOVE Luca for a boy.

hope those can help. :)

I like the unique names but DH was not so crazy about them. For a girl I like a name I have only heard one time, Kreighton. I think they used a C but I like the K. It wqas struck down by everyone in the family but I still love it. I like unisex first name for a girl then use a feminine middle name. I like Dyllon or Dallas or Peyton.for a girl. I Love Kolby. Kennedy and Karrigan are good too. Some of the really pretty names of the 80's are not longer so popular such as Jennifer or Kimberly if you like those.

Some girls name around here at least that have gotton so popular are:
Makayla or 1oo differnt spelling of that one
Chloe
Emily
olivia

Good luck and have fun naming here!!!!

JOrdan's mom

My son is Dallas and next will be Dylan, whether a boy or a girl! Still unique, yet not overly wierd or popular (atleast yet).

I also like Dakota, more for a boy though, okay for a girl as long as it is not popular, not sure about that one. I have never known one besides Dakota Fanning (not that I know her).

My son is Dallas and next will be Dylan, whether a boy or a girl! Still unique, yet not overly wierd or popular (atleast yet).

I also like Dakota, more for a boy though, okay for a girl as long as it is not popular, not sure about that one. I have never known one besides Dakota Fanning (not that I know her).

Where are you located? Because the name Dylan here is very popular! My Nephew is Dylan and my son is Brandon they are 3 months apart and everyone teased my husband and his brother what did you wives watch too much 90210 but funny thing is that is not at all how it happened! I had Dylan picked out and when she said she picked dylan and she was due first I picked another name! I picked Christian but my Hubby didnt like that one so he got his way with Brandon! But Dylan is very common here I know apprx 20 dylans between the ones I'm related to and my sons school and my daughters school! I have a friend that has grandchildren with what I think are pretty unique names the first one is not so unique anymore but you do here it more often it is

Harley (Boy)
&
Jetta (Girl)

Wow! Guess I'll have to rethink that one. I am in Georgia and don't know one Dylan anywhere! It is funny how some names are very popular in one area and hardly heard of in other areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter